Busy Bee Life Insurance Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Busy Bee Life Insurance

About Busy Bee Life Insurance: Busy Bee was created to make it easy for busy mums, just like you, to get life insurance.

Our jargon-free service helps to find the best policies for mums and their families, according to their unique needs and circumstances, for FREE!

amanda@caspianassurance.co.uk

83 Fountain St

Telephone

How would you rate Busy Bee Life Insurance ?

"After placing an online enquiry on 22/2/18 I received a phone call from Christopher li. Chris is an absolute pleasure to talk to and is an asset to your team. I informed Chris I hadn't had life insurance before and he put my mind instantly at ease. I knew from the get go I had chosen the right company to help me. Chris took the time explaining all my options and answered all my questions thoroughly. He made the whole "experience" an enjoyable one. I was dreading talking to a robot but I got the complete opposite. The questions were detailed ensuring I was getting the most accurate results from insurers that would be suitable for myself and my family. Despite Chris's easy-going "vibe" he kept the entire conversation professional which again gave me great comfort knowing I was getting the best advice. I hope this message gets passed on to Chris and I hope he is recognised for his incredible people skills. Thank you busy bee's for being so wonderful 9"
Busy Bee Life Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 55 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!