Busy Bee Life Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Busy Bee Life Insurance
00AM
12AM

About Busy Bee Life Insurance: Busy Bee was created to make it easy for busy mums, just like you, to get life insurance.<br /> Our jargon-free service helps to find the best policies for mums and their families, according to their unique needs and circumstances, for FREE!

amanda@caspianassurance.co.uk

83 Fountain St

Click Here

Tell us how Busy Bee Life Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"Great member of a team helped me out so much"
Are you Busy Bee Life Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Chin was absolutely amazing if you was to listen back to the call you would give him 50 stars instead of 5 he went above and beyond to make sure I understood and he was brilliant!! Couldn't thank him enough"
"Excellent service! Very happy customer"
"Excellent service, friendly and very helpful staff on the phone to help me get the best policy I wanted :)"
"My lady advisor was amazing- down to earth, great banter and explained everything I needed to know."
"Very reasonable monthly payment and peace of mind."
"So easy to sort out and no need to worry about anything!"
"Very helpful and friendly lady on the phone plus got the best policy for me and my kids very happy and would highly recommend"
"Ish was just fab I really only had a vague idea of what i both needed and wanted in my insurance and ish was able to find me one that fit exactly what I had hoped to find but hadn't been offered with quotes from other companies. He truly seemed to get me and what I was looking for and at no time did i feel forced to take the first offer instead we tweaked it until it was exactly right for me and my little family."
"Agent was patient and was not a hard sell. Saved money and got better benefits than current policy. Will recommend."
"Michael Chike was very helpful and explained everything really well"
"I know that my family will be looked after when I'm gone and that is a huge weight off my mind"
"Friendly, honest and helpful staff and speedy setting up of my policy. A job I had been putting off for months took approx 20 minutes from start to finish and I now have peace of mind that my family will be looked after if anything happened to me"
"Very friendly and helpful to me and got good quote"
"The advisor made everything very clear all my questions were answered promptly and with great manner."
"Verry good"
"After placing an online enquiry on 22/2/18 I received a phone call from Christopher li. Chris is an absolute pleasure to talk to and is an asset to your team. I informed Chris I hadn't had life insurance before and he put my mind instantly at ease. I knew from the get go I had chosen the right company to help me. Chris took the time explaining all my options and answered all my questions thoroughly. He made the whole "experience" an enjoyable one. I was dreading talking to a robot but I got the complete opposite. The questions were detailed ensuring I was getting the most accurate results from insurers that would be suitable for myself and my family. Despite Chris's easy-going "vibe" he kept the entire conversation professional which again gave me great comfort knowing I was getting the best advice. I hope this message gets passed on to Chris and I hope he is recognised for his incredible people skills. Thank you busy bee's for being so wonderful 9"
"Very helpful and advise me in the policy and if I needed to make changes they were happy to help"
"Really happy with everything. Quick and friendly, just what i needed really."
"Initially not given all info but then I had a very clear conversation with Carl who explained it all and I was happy to proceed"
Busy Bee Life Insurance is rated 4.76 based on 67 reviews