Busy Bee Life Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Busy Bee Life Insurance
08AM
8AM

About Busy Bee Life Insurance: Busy Bee was created to make it easy for busy mums, just like you, to get life insurance.<br /> Our jargon-free service helps to find the best policies for mums and their families, according to their unique needs and circumstances, for FREE!

amanda@caspianassurance.co.uk

83 Fountain St

Tell us how Busy Bee Life Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"Ever so quick contacted after I registered for quote. Very polite, friendly and trustful. Happy to contact them. Hope I will not use the insurance."
Are you Busy Bee Life Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They helped me"
"Went above and beyond to give me And my family reassurance that we are covered If anything was to happen."
"Great member of a team helped me out so much"
"Chin was absolutely amazing if you was to listen back to the call you would give him 50 stars instead of 5 he went above and beyond to make sure I understood and he was brilliant!! Couldn't thank him enough"
"Excellent service! Very happy customer"
"Excellent service, friendly and very helpful staff on the phone to help me get the best policy I wanted :)"
"My lady advisor was amazing- down to earth, great banter and explained everything I needed to know."
"Very reasonable monthly payment and peace of mind."
"So easy to sort out and no need to worry about anything!"
"Very helpful and friendly lady on the phone plus got the best policy for me and my kids very happy and would highly recommend"
"Ish was just fab I really only had a vague idea of what i both needed and wanted in my insurance and ish was able to find me one that fit exactly what I had hoped to find but hadn't been offered with quotes from other companies. He truly seemed to get me and what I was looking for and at no time did i feel forced to take the first offer instead we tweaked it until it was exactly right for me and my little family."
"Agent was patient and was not a hard sell. Saved money and got better benefits than current policy. Will recommend."
"Michael Chike was very helpful and explained everything really well"
"Very helpful and made sure all was understood"
"I know that my family will be looked after when I'm gone and that is a huge weight off my mind"
"Friendly, honest and helpful staff and speedy setting up of my policy. A job I had been putting off for months took approx 20 minutes from start to finish and I now have peace of mind that my family will be looked after if anything happened to me"
"Very friendly and helpful to me and got good quote"
"I expected an email reply."
"The insurance advisor sounded very patronising, at moments sarcastic and somewhat uninterested as soon as I said that I won't make a decision straight away! He even told me that there were no terms and conditions to consider because 'you either die and get paid or don't die and don't get paid!'"
Busy Bee Life Insurance is rated 4.76 based on 67 reviews