Busy Bee Life Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Busy Bee Life Insurance
04AM
4AM

About Busy Bee Life Insurance: Busy Bee was created to make it easy for busy mums, just like you, to get life insurance.<br /> Our jargon-free service helps to find the best policies for mums and their families, according to their unique needs and circumstances, for FREE!

amanda@caspianassurance.co.uk

83 Fountain St

Tell us how Busy Bee Life Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"My agent Jason Jones was very good. Spoke to me like a normal human who understands life and it was just like talking to a friend. It made me feel happier knowing that I understood all the information and that the policies chosen were the right ones for me and not just ones that other agents have tried to force me in to. Couldn't be happier and I actually had a good night's sleep knowing it's all in place. Thank you"
Are you Busy Bee Life Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very good"
"I dealt with a lovely gentleman called Paul, he was very thorough and very friendly, explained everything very well."
"Michael chike is too good"
"really gud and good customer services"
"Fab service very friendly"
"Fantastic service would recommend these people to anyone and Chris was friendly and found the best policy to suit my needs 👍😄"
"Very good"
"My experience was great, they were very helpful and friendly. Affordable prices would definitely recommend to my friends and others"
"Mike was very helpful and explained everything in detail as I hadn't had this type of insurance before"
"Given peace of mind if anything should happen"
"Feel secure now"
"I was contacted by Sam after seeing busy bees advertised on Facebook. She had fantastic customer service, Talked me through the entire process and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend!"
"Very helpful. Answered all my questions. Very polite man. Very happy customer"
"Fantastic service and peacecif mind about realistic figures and terms"
"Thank you for letting me part of busy bee life insurance I was very happy with the way things were felt and the call operator was more than helpful kind and caring (carl) Thank you!!"
"Carl Thompson made the whole process so easy and explained everything in 'simple terms'. Definitely recommend. Thankyou:)"
"Friendly account manager who sold me the policy, thorough and informative"
"I saw Busy Bee advertised on Facebook and filled in an online form for a quote. I received a phone call to give me an accurate quote which resulted in the perfect policy for me. I previously had life insurance with Ageas UK however i had not updated my circumstances and the policy and cover wasn't even sufficient. Chinedu was my advisor and did just that, completely and accurately advised me on the perfect policy which has given me such great peace of mind unlike my previous policy which wasn't actually useful at all. I now have a policy with Aviva and am now happy that I can rest assured that I have an effective policy in place. A big thank you to Chinedu for taking the time to advise me on the perfect policy."
"Very good understanding , the gentlemen I spoke to was very helpful, and sounded nice"
Busy Bee Life Insurance is rated 4.76 based on 67 reviews