Busy Bee Life Insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Busy Bee Life Insurance

About Busy Bee Life Insurance: Busy Bee was created to make it easy for busy mums, just like you, to get life insurance.

Our jargon-free service helps to find the best policies for mums and their families, according to their unique needs and circumstances, for FREE!

amanda@caspianassurance.co.uk

83 Fountain St

Telephone

How would you rate Busy Bee Life Insurance ?

"Very satisfied"
"Great advice"
"My agent Jason Jones was very good. Spoke to me like a normal human who understands life and it was just like talking to a friend. It made me feel happier knowing that I understood all the information and that the policies chosen were the right ones for me and not just ones that other agents have tried to force me in to. Couldn't be happier and I actually had a good night's sleep knowing it's all in place. Thank you"
"Very good"
"I dealt with a lovely gentleman called Paul, he was very thorough and very friendly, explained everything very well."
"Michael chike is too good"
"really gud and good customer services"
"Fab service very friendly"
"Fantastic service would recommend these people to anyone and Chris was friendly and found the best policy to suit my needs 👍😄"
"Very good"
"My experience was great, they were very helpful and friendly. Affordable prices would definitely recommend to my friends and others"
"Mike was very helpful and explained everything in detail as I hadn't had this type of insurance before"
"Given peace of mind if anything should happen"
"Feel secure now"
"I was contacted by Sam after seeing busy bees advertised on Facebook. She had fantastic customer service, Talked me through the entire process and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend!"
"Very helpful. Answered all my questions. Very polite man. Very happy customer"
"Fantastic service and peacecif mind about realistic figures and terms"
"Thank you for letting me part of busy bee life insurance I was very happy with the way things were felt and the call operator was more than helpful kind and caring (carl) Thank you!!"
"Carl Thompson made the whole process so easy and explained everything in 'simple terms'. Definitely recommend. Thankyou:)"
"Friendly account manager who sold me the policy, thorough and informative"
Busy Bee Life Insurance is rated 4.85 based on 47 reviews