Busy Bee Life Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Busy Bee Life Insurance

About Busy Bee Life Insurance: Busy Bee was created to make it easy for busy mums, just like you, to get life insurance.

Our jargon-free service helps to find the best policies for mums and their families, according to their unique needs and circumstances, for FREE!

info@busybeelifeinsurance.co.uk

83 Fountain St

How would you rate Busy Bee Life Insurance ?

"I saw Busy Bee advertised on Facebook and filled in an online form for a quote. I received a phone call to give me an accurate quote which resulted in the perfect policy for me. I previously had life insurance with Ageas UK however i had not updated my circumstances and the policy and cover wasn't even sufficient. Chinedu was my advisor and did just that, completely and accurately advised me on the perfect policy which has given me such great peace of mind unlike my previous policy which wasn't actually useful at all. I now have a policy with Aviva and am now happy that I can rest assured that I have an effective policy in place. A big thank you to Chinedu for taking the time to advise me on the perfect policy."
"Very good understanding , the gentlemen I spoke to was very helpful, and sounded nice"
"Ever so quick contacted after I registered for quote. Very polite, friendly and trustful. Happy to contact them. Hope I will not use the insurance."
"They helped me"
"Went above and beyond to give me And my family reassurance that we are covered If anything was to happen."
"Great member of a team helped me out so much"
"Chin was absolutely amazing if you was to listen back to the call you would give him 50 stars instead of 5 he went above and beyond to make sure I understood and he was brilliant!! Couldn't thank him enough"
"Excellent service! Very happy customer"
"Excellent service, friendly and very helpful staff on the phone to help me get the best policy I wanted :)"
"My lady advisor was amazing- down to earth, great banter and explained everything I needed to know."
Michéle
Verified Buyer
"Very reasonable monthly payment and peace of mind."
"So easy to sort out and no need to worry about anything!"
"Very helpful and friendly lady on the phone plus got the best policy for me and my kids very happy and would highly recommend"
"Ish was just fab I really only had a vague idea of what i both needed and wanted in my insurance and ish was able to find me one that fit exactly what I had hoped to find but hadn't been offered with quotes from other companies. He truly seemed to get me and what I was looking for and at no time did i feel forced to take the first offer instead we tweaked it until it was exactly right for me and my little family."
"Agent was patient and was not a hard sell. Saved money and got better benefits than current policy. Will recommend."
"Michael Chike was very helpful and explained everything really well"
"Very helpful and made sure all was understood"
"I know that my family will be looked after when I'm gone and that is a huge weight off my mind"
"Friendly, honest and helpful staff and speedy setting up of my policy. A job I had been putting off for months took approx 20 minutes from start to finish and I now have peace of mind that my family will be looked after if anything happened to me"
"Very friendly and helpful to me and got good quote"
Busy Bee Life Insurance is rated 4.78 based on 27 reviews