Busy Beaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Busy Beaks
Read Busy Beaks Reviews
As the order l made with you was for an elderly neighbour, l cant really give you a personal review. All l know is that the lady bought some of the same bird feed from you before, and that she was pleased with it and asked me to get more.
Good price for dried mealworms. First bag sent was slashed open in transit and half empty on arrival, so I refused it - but an email to customer support turned a replacement around virtually by return. I said to them, "Everyone has problems - it is how you deal with them which makes the difference." So, many thanks, Busy Beaks - I shall buy from you again. Alan Bartlam. Aberdeenshire.
Great price and product. A little slow delivery (10 days) but overall I will use them again.
Everything was ok.
Great customer service and great prices the only reason I'm giving 4 stars and not 5 is that I still haven't received my order 10 day’s after making it
Best price for sunflower seeds that I could find.
Fast shipping
Yes quite pleased with seed.Hope it will encourage the birds into my garden.
very quick delivery from Busy Beaks
GOOD SERVICE
Great parrot food my parrots love it. The only thing that lets you down is the courier service you use.
Good product, promptly delivered, excellent value.
Very impressed with my first purchase. Easy to order and very prompt, free delivery. I shall visit you again. I just which you did the seed that doesn't germinate in flower beds!
Busy Beaks is rated 4.87 based on 116 reviews