Busy Beaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Busy Beaks
Read Busy Beaks Reviews
Easy to use website and really quick delivery times. I would highly recommend.
Well packed quick delivery. Top quality bird food . Highly recommended.
Ordered tub of seeds and tub of peanuts and the order came very promptly but by mistake two tubs of seeds were delivered and no peanuts. I contacted Busy Beaks who got back to me immediately, apologised for mistake and sent a tub of peanuts at no extra cost to me. This also arrived in record time. On behalf of all my wildbirds and myself, thank you so much Busy Beaks, I will definitely be ordering from your company again!
Quick delivery, good value, strong tub. Will buy again.
Busy beak seeds delivered right on time good price all the gardens happy and tucking in to the variety of seeds in the mix thank you happy beaks
Great product, price and delivered on time ~ highly recommend!
Superfast delivery and goods in perfect order!
Ordered kibbled peanuts (surprised sold by volume -ltr- rather than weight). Order arrived quickly and sensibly packaged and importantly the birds love them.
Delivered on time, excellent communication
Very prompt delivery and good product as advertised.
All the birds are enjoying bird seeds thank you .it is very cold so they need it
Very pleased with the bird seed I bought which was full of a variety of seeds, dried worms etc with no cheap bulking grains. Suitable for bird feeders. Garden birds love it.
As the order l made with you was for an elderly neighbour, l cant really give you a personal review. All l know is that the lady bought some of the same bird feed from you before, and that she was pleased with it and asked me to get more.
Good price for dried mealworms. First bag sent was slashed open in transit and half empty on arrival, so I refused it - but an email to customer support turned a replacement around virtually by return. I said to them, "Everyone has problems - it is how you deal with them which makes the difference." So, many thanks, Busy Beaks - I shall buy from you again. Alan Bartlam. Aberdeenshire.
I placed my first order with Busy Beaks and was amazed. The order arrived very quickly. The price is excellent and with no delivery fees well appreciated. The quality of the sunflowers hearts very good according to my garden visitors. Will definitely be coming back again.
Ordered sunflower hearts at a very reasonable price and delivery was within a couple of days. Very good. Thank you.
Good price, easy to use web site, fast delivery
Super product and excellent service!
I have been buying the busy beaks robin and songbird seeds for sometime via amazon. I don't know why I hadn't thought to check i could buy them directly before now but I'm glad I did! Quick response and delivery, seems like a good choice (I knew exactly what I wanted) and the birds love these seeds. I will continue to buy directly.
Good quality produce at competitive price
Busy Beaks is rated 4.87 based on 113 reviews