BusinessMobiles.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend BusinessMobiles.com

How would you rate BusinessMobiles.com?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BusinessMobiles.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They contacted me to ask if i wished to upgrade my existing contract. We agreed a deal and having been sent paperwork and returned the signed contract it then went very quiet. I left 2 messages for the Salesman to ring to let me know when i would be receiving the phone. No call back received so asked to speak to a manager. I was told they would return my call withing 5 minutes. and surprise surprise nothing. Give Business Mobiles.com a wide berth. Don't actually complete what they've started."
BusinessMobiles.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews