Business Protection Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Business Protection Expert
Read Business Protection Expert Reviews

About Business Protection Expert:

At Business Protection Expert we are specialists in Key Man Insurance, a product designed to help your business survive should anything happen to a key staff member. FCA registered we are authorized to offer you advice on available product types and are happy to provide you with FREE quotes and information.

info@businessprotectionexpert.co.uk

Business Protection Expert Lancaster Court,8 Barnes Wallis Road, Fareham

Tell us how Business Protection Expert made you happy
Good follow up to date. But no-one answering the phones all morning - dedicated direct dial line and general line
There was a lot of work involved getting our specialist insurance set up. But the the team work through it all and got it done, even if it did take a long time. Thank you for helping us out!
Always called me at the agreed times and I felt comfortable that the advise was appropriate for my needs
Byron was very helpful and efficient and made the whole process very easy
Fast, efficient and personable service. Made the process easy.
Very efficient
Provided the correct guidance, assisted in the process and had patience. Excellent service.
Offered us various policies and a quick responses to our queries
They got me the protection I needed, quickly and efficiently. They understood my situation very well.
Byron was prompt, efficient and not too "in your face". He handled everything with the minimum of disruption to me and my business time. Totally independent with absolutely no suggestion of favouring one product more than others and no attempt to push a particular plan my way. I have been sold exactly what I wanted.
Great Service from start to finsih! Thanks Byron,
EXCELLENT SERVICE PROVIDED AND MET ALL MY NEEDS AND MORE.
Professional friendly service with no pressure to buy. Excellent advice given, recommended.
We knew what we wanted and Byron Moss was very efficient and effective in finding it for us. Exceptionally happy with their service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
I found Business Protection Expert on Google and gave them a call. I was looking for Keyman Insurance for 2 of our directors. Byron was extremely helpful right from the start. He understood our needs and got the right policies promptly in place. Any delays in the process were caused by our own procrastination - Byron dealt with anything immediately. I wouldn't hesitate to contact Byron again in the future for similar products.
Byron's friendly and pragmatic approach was accessible and effective. He was able to handle all of my questions with ease quickly. His relentless backwards-and-forwards must of been exhausting - but it was done diligently. Happy to give 5 stars.
Byron kept it concise, but covered all of material information I required. I would use his service again.
Wow, that was easy! Was it too easy? Yes, I really did ask myself that question... Guilt trip because I didn't have to barter, bargain or fight for what I wanted... Good grief, this is how all business should be transacted all the time - brilliant service, clear, plain English advice and the decision couldn't have been easier. Absolutely it was a yes, to work with Business Protection Service, so thank you Byron Moss for making my decision a great experience.
Both chaps new what they were talking about. Neither of them was pushing hard for a sell. I felt like they genuinely wanted to get me the product I wanted. Job well done.
Hi I was very happy with the service provided and to what knowledge Byron moss new about the insurance I was after thanks mr ward
Business Protection Expert is rated 4.81 based on 27 reviews