Business Advisory Service Ltd Reviews

41 Beech Grange, Landford SALISBURY

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Business Advisory Service Ltd made you happy

"The only 5/5 I would give them is for persistence. Drove me mad with constant phone calls once I agreed to let them give me some prices. I could have done it myself a few times over with the amount of time spent talking to them. Also didn't like the telephone manner and they were adamant that I would need to go for a longer contract, got the feeling they benefit from that. For those reasons I told them I was no longer interested."
Are you Business Advisory Service Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company has carefully chosen its name Business Advisory Service to sound like an official council or government organisation. They are nothing of the sort. They are a limited company out to make a profit. If you have any dealings with them, act accordingly and apply 'buyer beware' thinking."
Business Advisory Service Ltd is rated 1.20 based on 15 reviews