Bushey DVD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bushey DVD
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Read Bushey DVD Reviews

About Bushey DVD:

We are a family-run business, and we will always treat your home videos as if they were our own. There is no job too big or too small, from one tape to 1000+ tapes, we will be very happy to help you.

alan@busheydvd.co.uk

Tell us how Bushey DVD made you happy
A fast friendly service that produced very clear film footage from 70yr old film. My 91yr old mother was thrilled with the results!
excellent service,,very friendly and helpful, Thanks to Allen we have memories to watch children growing up and family holidays when they were young. I will recommend his service to anyone who needs their old VHS transferred to USB stick.
Excellent!! 50 + year old tapes loaded onto USB Perfectly done
Friendly efficient service - would highly recommend
Good service and quality. Received within 10 days. Charged extra for a file insertion but fair enough.
I had our wedding video (26 yrs old) transferred to a memory stick.... very happy to recommend Bushey DVD!
Absolutely outstanding service. The quality of the usbs from old VHS tapes was extraordinary! Because of this wonderful company we were able to watch old family members who have passed away alive and talking again. It brought tears to our eyes! Thank you SO much for converting our old VHS tapes.
We are delighted with our home video and cine film Alan converted to digital format for us. So easy to watch anytime! Alan is super helpful, quick and reliable. Would highly recommend Bushey DVD.
Alan digitised 42 Tapes for me Standard 8 from the early 1960s no sound and HI8 from 1990s to 2000 with sound. The outcome was far better than I hoped for. I am now enjoying seeing my wedding in 1965 and gran children born in 2000s. Thanks Alan for getting these lost memories back for me.
Excellent service all round. Pricing is fair and as I needed my VHS tapes quickly I paid the surcharge for quick turnaround. More than happy with the results and would use again if I needed to. Many thanks
Very helpful and efficient service. Copies are very good.
Excellent communications regarding our requirements. Very efficient service.
Great advise great speedy service
Excellent service. And very good quality. Easy to arrange and nice people to deal with. Worth the money. I highly recommend.
Great job, coming back soon :-)
Excellent service, thank you so much
very efficient service. curtious and polite. highly recommend.
Very pleased with everything. good and helpful service, well done.
Alan converted 25 super 8 films and repaired 1 film (digitally) that was broken. These films were about 45 years old and had been sitting in our loft for most of this time. The result was extremely good and appeared to improve the quality of the original. I would recommend BusheyDVD as they did a great job on our films.
Great service. I rescued my late husbands top 100 favourite films and had them put on a hard drive from VHS videos. Plus family videos put on to USB sticks for my daughters and myself. Thank you Alan.
Bushey DVD is rated 4.94 based on 186 reviews