Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Hi, in short form :o)

• nice contact
• good offer
• fast delivery
• perfect service

stay healthy ...

Martin
Great service and coms
Really happy! Great service, price and super quick delivery! Thank you
Super speedy delivery and attentive customer service
This was a fabulously easy international transaction with on-time predicted delivery. Having purchased other items from Denmark and Italy some months earlier and still no delivery in sight...Burton Blake is clearly the leader in the field of luxury items. Thank you
The item ordered was sent out promptly received in perfect condition excellent service
Great customer service, very considerate and professional.
Purchased a new watch display case to replace an existing watch winder. After looking at several suppliers I chose a Wolf display case from Burton Blake. Order was simple to make, price competitive and delivery quick. Delighted with the product and service.
Item was good quality. Was as stated and arrived promptly
Very pleased with item bought, a birthday present for my daughter and she is thrilled with it. Although my original order was unavailable Maria was very helpful in finding me a similar item. Delivery was within 2 days! Very impressed. Will shop with you again.
Excellent Co to deal with, very accommodating, rushed items to me for a Birthday Present. I forgot to enter a discount code online and when I called them there was no problem and the kind lady gave me the discount and refunded to my cc. Great items on sale and could not speak highly enough of Burton Blake.
Excellent service
fast delivery, good packaging, everything was fine - thx!
First Class service and product
Quick delivery and good price. Product is good also.
Perfect order
Very impressed with the service and the items. Would use again.
A1 service from start to finish
Exactly what I ordered delivered when they said and working perfectly. Great service
Thank you so much!!! I was very happy with the Easter 15% discount and the very timely delivery. Loving my new yoga bolster 😃
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 227 reviews