Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Great service, went above and beyond
First class service, highly recommend.
Burton Blake have been excellent ! Customer service representative Maria in particular has been faultless in her conquest to obtain, keep me updated , and sort all my problems. I had to wait approximately 4 months for a bin , but due to current situation they couldn’t get them into the country. I was patient due to Maria keeping me updated throughout and because of her I would always shop with Burton Blake 😁👍
Very satisfied
Amazing and fast service! Highly recommended
Great service keeping me up to date with my delivery. Very pleased with my product.
first time using you an certainly will be using again great items an great communication wishing all a merry christmas at burton blake 🥂 🎄
Very efficient
First class, personal service - would recommend this company without hesitation. Thank you!
Very quick delivery of my lovely Octopus table, excellent service, would definitely order again from Burton Blake
Definitely buy from here again
Great price and fast delivery.
Looking really good on the outside wall in the garden thank you.
Really good service
Efficient and prompt service
Very quick , efficient delivery. Competitively priced product .
These are choppy times but I got my speaker even tho the delivery was a little delayed. Good real person on the line to reassure all ok.
Prompt and personal service from Marie at Burton Blake. Delighted with decanter and Whiskey Glasses set received, and a great price too.
Had to follow up on the order but customer service from Maria was excellent and delivery was then only 24 hours. All good and price good.
Efficient and good communication.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 349 reviews