Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

The customer service through the online chat function was friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. Excellent service and excellent watch winder. Thank you
Very.quick.and.efficient
Great online offering and exceptional service /delivery.
The product was delivered on time, at an acceptable price (better than Amazon). Not much more to add other than thanks.
Thank you for a nice and easy purchase and a fast delivery! The lovely umbrella I have bought from Burton Blake is exactly what I expected and I am looking forward to using it.
The delivery was quick and without issue. My only complaint is over the lack of updates, which we've become accustomed to with major retailers
Easy to use website. Excellent products and quick delivery.
Very pleased with my pacsafe anti theft bag. For a small bag it's quite roomy and has two outside pockets for umbrella and water bottle. Excellent service from Burton Blake.
Lovely quality hold-all for a reasonable price. Excellent service, delivered quickly and it was very well packed. Very pleased indeed; I may even buy another one the same
Good price & fast delivery
Really pleased with the umbrella. Well constructed,robust and hopefully will stand the test of time. Good communication, fast delivery, many thanks.
Brilliant service, very prompt, will use again
Absolute top seller. Excellent service many thanks to Maria she is outstanding.
Lovely cushions. Would have preferred an option of synthetic filling as feathers poke through.
Excellent product that was ordered.The cushions were of brilliant quality.Highly recomended
Helló :) Everything was fine thank you!
Excellent service
Reliable service, quick delivery and polite customer service representative Maria. I ordered my Wolf watch winder which was the best deal on the market. It arrived within a day nicely packaged. Will be shopping again.
Great quality product