Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Excellent customer service. Many thanks.
Excellent product and fast secure delivery.
I ordered a Wolf Watch Winder from Burton Blake. The ordering was clear and simple and the product arrived very quickly. Great job!
Amazing response. Superb client services. Highly recommended. Special thanks for Maria Stone whom was responsive and professional.

I am a first time customer from Hong Kong.
Great advice, fast delivery and great product.
Good service
Excellent. Customer service was great. Maria went out of her way to make sure I got the right product. Very happy with my purchase and will most definitely be buying from here again.
Order processed quickly, fast delivery, items as described and well packaged
hi, excellent transaction , thank you!. Item is really nice , absolutely delighted. Delivery was really fast and item was really well packaged , again ,thanks . Highly recommend Burton Blake.
Delivery very good
I was extremely pleased with the prompt delivery of my order from Burton Blake Ltd, excellent service.
This is the fourth winder I’ve bought from Burton Blake. Great product and fantastic customer service. They were more than happy to send me smaller cuffs as the regular ones were too big for my watches because of my small size wrist.
My wolf watch winder arrived the next working day. Super fast hassle free service. My order was exactly as advertised. It winds my watches perfectly. It runs so quietly too. I now don't have the issue of having to set the time and date on my watches anymore.
Wonderful from a to z. No, seriously.
Îm very happy ! I ordured a watch winder, it’s for a gifs for my husband for his 60 and it’s a beautiful box, looks very luxurious, great packaging, it arrived one day earlier !
So far so good!! Hope he likes it , but It m pretty sure he will!!!
My order came very quickly. Very good price.
Bought a luxury Wolf watchwinder. Before buying such an expensive item, I carried out a lot of investigation. Burton Blake offered a really great price and were able to offer a further discount for fathers day. This made it a no brainer in deciding to buy. Postage fulfilled by Amazon so no issues with delivery. One very happy customer.
Maria was amazing
Great watch turner, superb service
Brilliant service thank you