Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Beautiful product and timely delivery
Thanks Burton Blake, it was all perfect and fast... thank you very much
Item was offered with 15% discount which made this cheaper than the competitors.. item dispatched promptly and arrived on time.
Fantastic customer service my order arrived promptly brilliant
All good, quick and efficient, got my watch winder within 2 days.
Referred to this company from the manufacturers website (Kanto Canada). Ordered active speakers using their discount code on a Saturday. They were despatched immediately and to my surprised they turned up the next day (Sunday) with DPD couriers. I was very pleased with the price and the excellent service. I would definately use them again.
Purchased a rocking horse for my granddaughters 1st birthday. Ordered it Sunday afternoon & it arrived at my sons house the very next day with free postage & 15% discount, absolutely brilliant service!
Great product! Waiting period could have been shorter, took over a week to get it but it did arrive on the estimated day.
Problem with watch winder initially , but very quickly resolved
Very pleased with the product
Good selection, great pricing and next day delivery using Amazon as their delivery partners! Smart.
Excellent customer service order arrived within days well packaged and the watch box I purchased is of excellent quality 👍
Excellent service, always responsive and helpful. My purchase got there a little late but that was down to border control. Thank you especially to Maria, she has amazing customer service qualities!
I’m so pleased with my recent purchase from Burton Blake! The delivery was really quick! Brilliant company, I won’t hesitate to use them again in the future ! Thank you!
I was very impressed with the customer service and communication that was very evident all the way through. My radio was presented in perfect packaging and without any working issues. An extremely pleasant and refreshing customer experience. I would highly recommend Burton Blake Ltd.
Very fast delivery. Item is genuine and got offer on first purchase.
Fast delivery. Excellent product. Good price with the discount code.
Product delivered quickly and it is as described at a good price too!
Great seller - very pleased with my item (Crash Baggage cabin bag). Sent quickly and very well packaged. Thanks!
Extremely easy site to use, my purchase was received very timely. Good company to shop with online.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews