Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Oops sorry Put up a previous negative review which is now redundant. The delay in delivery was not up to Burton Blake and when they found out about it their response was first class, personal and very professional. I can only thank them for dealing with the matter so well and apologise for the previous review. I’d take it down if I knew how.
Item arrived very quickly. Well wrapped and excellent quality
Fast delivery, great product, excellent customer service provided by Maria, would definitely recommend.
Due to a family miscommunication, I needed to order and receive a pac safe urgently prior to an impending trip. I called Burton Blake on Thursday afternoon. They were incredibly efficient, reassured me that the delivery would arrive by Saturday lunchtime, and it did. Superb friendly and efficient service, and delivery of a high quality product. Thank you Maria!
I placed an online order with Burton Blake for a pair of speakers for my daughter only to then realise I had ordered the wrong finish! I sent an email and left a telephone message trying to explain what I had done. Within just a few minutes I received a call on my mobile from a lovely lady (I am so sorry I cannot remember your name) who asked for full details and said she would try to alter my order. A few days later I received to my door the speakers with the correct finish. I would like to thank the lovely lady who sorted out the mess I made for myself to ensure my daughter will get the speakers she is hoping for Christmas. Thank you so much and I wish you a very very merry Christmas, you have certainly saved mine! I would recommend Burton Blake to anyone.
Good service
Very happy with purchase. Thank you
Brilliant service,very prompt and excellent quality product. Thank you.
Very pleased with my purchase and the speed of delivery thanks
Fantastic communication from the team at burton Blake and they pulled out all the stops for me to get my item on time before my holiday
Brilliant Customer Service, fast delivery 👍
Excellent service and very helpful
Had to make contact with BB, via e-mail and was contacted within the hour by phone. My query was resolved. Excellent customer service.
Product was the cheapest I could find online and with free express shipping as well. Couldn’t ask for more.
I spotted a Bric's suitcase on the Burton Blake website,which looked perfect for my minimalist travels. They had it in black,but Maria managed to organize the olive colored version. Havn't used yet,but it looks ideal.Thanks again to Maria for her help
So pleased with the excellent glassware products ordered. Great service and advice. Delivery was made next day with no problems. Thoroughly recommend this company and its products.
Very nice product. Exactly as it looks in the picture and prompt delivery.
Model spitfire was excellent and it arrived a very short time after ordering it. Excellent service.
Small purchase but very efficiently done.
Super product and fast delivery, great customer service too.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 117 reviews