Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Good service,fast delivery and communication.
The product i bought had just gone out of stock which was unfortunate, however burton Blakes team kept me informed of when the new stock would arrive so it wasn't an issue. They then posted my item very promptly and it arrived without any delay so top marks to them for communications and speedy delivery.
Very quick to answer questions; immediately responded to some minor issues; item arrived superfast; thank you!
Excellent service and product.
Responsive to my query and delivered the order in a timely manner.
Very efficient service. The print I ordered was delivered as promised within a few days of ordering and packaged very well.
Very efficient
Extremely helpful
Only downside goods arrived damaged but were replaced
Unfortunately meant that the gift was late for birthday but cannot fault the response, only their carriers
Great service, good price and product arrived quickly.
Excellent quality, service and delivery, extremely happy with my purchase.
Excellent customer service. Many thanks.
Excellent product and fast secure delivery.
I ordered a Wolf Watch Winder from Burton Blake. The ordering was clear and simple and the product arrived very quickly. Great job!
Amazing response. Superb client services. Highly recommended. Special thanks for Maria Stone whom was responsive and professional.

I am a first time customer from Hong Kong.
Great advice, fast delivery and great product.
Good service
Excellent. Customer service was great. Maria went out of her way to make sure I got the right product. Very happy with my purchase and will most definitely be buying from here again.
Order processed quickly, fast delivery, items as described and well packaged
hi, excellent transaction , thank you!. Item is really nice , absolutely delighted. Delivery was really fast and item was really well packaged , again ,thanks . Highly recommend Burton Blake.
Delivery very good