Burrows Motor Company Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
"Jack Hodgson made the whole experience very good. I have already recommended several people to you."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for the great review Mr Harrison, and we appreciate the recommendations. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
"Very helpful staff, good technical info to back up sales rep.he also rang re satisfaction"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for the great review Mrs Senior and we trust you are continuing to enjoy your car.
"Very good experience was never pressured into a deal and was given all the help needed to find right deal for us. Salesman (Warren) was great helping us to get right package quick and hassle free"
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Sleight, it's all part of the Burrows service
"Very helpful and accommodating"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review
"Staff couldn’t do enough for me very helpful and friendly"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Howard, its all part of the Burrows service.
"Friendly helpful staff"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Its all part of the Burrows service Mrs Tallis. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review
"I would prefer to deal with a sales person who can command the deal and not have to refer upwards when discussions about improved not the deal take place"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mr Seller.
"Always very well looked after."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Rumens
"As a loyal Toyota customer But a first time customer of burrows doncaster I am happy with my car but was disappointed with the after care I received for a fault on my car which was there when I bought it"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mrs Battersby. If the issue still hasn't been resolved for you please email your details to info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk and we will get the team to look into this for you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mrs Battersby. If the problem hasn't been resolved for you please email your details to info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk and we will get the team to look into this for you.
"generally good service. polite staff. confusion over agreement after sale agreed. agreed to replace 2 tires as very worn. initially only one done, and had to check myself and arrange second to be replaced as this was not done. also agreed to squeaking door to be oiled which was not done. generally satisfied, although cynically I wonder if the changes above were initially omitted to save cost."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry things didn't seem to go as smoothly as they usually do.
"Being a first time buyer it was all new to me as i’d just passed my test and i recieved the best possible help i could get off steve i think it was. He was so helpful, down to earth and genuine and couldnt have done enough for me. I feel he was a very relaxed personality and not pushy towards me buying and me and my dad felt that was so professional. I have been driving my toyota aygo for around 4 months now... i have never had a problem with it and i still absoloutely love it and i’m sure thats not going to change. I could have gone for any car really as i was looking at fiat 500’s etc. However i am absoloutely thrilled with my aygo and i havent had any regrets. Its the perfect car for me. So i just want to say thank you for all being so great and a huge thank you to steve who went out of his way to consistantly help. If you could pass this message onto him from me i would really appreciate it. I’d like him to know i’m still enjoying my car..... He’s a credit to your company. Thanks again. Fran Hanson"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review Miss Hanson. We are so pleased you love your car and we will pass your comments onto Steven and the team at Barnsley.
"Fantastic Business centre at Barnsley in particular Adam Hughes is a massive part of our brilliant relationship with Toyota"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We will pass your comments back to Adam and the team at Barnsley who pride themselves on delivering the best service they can. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Excellent customer service"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Lakin. Our team work hard to deliver the best customer service they can and we will ensure your comment is passed back to them.
"Excellent service from start to finish."
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Frew and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Brilliant service not pushy at all highly recommend"
(Rotherham Toyota) - Posted 2 months ago
It's all part of the Burrows service Mr Welch. Thank you for leaving a great review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"Myself and my wife have been buying cars from Burrows for many years. We always see Ian Hardman who gives us a good deal and looks after us when we have purchased our new cars, nothing is too much trouble for him. On the rare occasion that the cars need attention your technicians always do a good job."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Witty. We will pass your comments onto Ian and the team in Barnsley and look forward to seeing you again in the future. In the meantime, as you know, we are always here to help.
"What can I say brilliant service. Been there twice now and live in Leeds"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and we are pleased that you find we are worth the travel! We look forward to seeing you in the future and wish you happy motoring.
"Staff very welcoming and helpful"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a great review and we look foward to seeing you in the future.
"Very good to deal with"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"The purchase went smoothly, the staff (David Williamson) was very friendly and efficient. The car (Toyota Auris hybrid) is very good as well."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for the great review and we will pass your comments onto the team and David. We are happy you are enjoying your car and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.63 based on 391 reviews