Burrows Motor Company Reviews

customer service
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
very good service from Dan Green
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Toft - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
excellant service from chloe and adam. fast, friendly and efficient. would certainly buy another car from kia.
(0030) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Baker - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Burrows were a pleasure to do business with. Buying a car was so easy, I would recommend them to anyone!
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Deeks - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Not too pushy, negotiated on price
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
Friendly and helpful
(0040) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
Excellent service! The whole of the staff are knowledgeable,efficient and friendly.The whole journey of purchasing my lovely car (the 4th from Burrows Doncaster)was a slick and a pleasurable one! Thank you 😊
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Powell - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. It has been a pleasure to see you again and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Andy was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking to buy and ensured that the car matched our requirements.
(0050) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Mann-Saunders - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very friendly customer service. James the manager was very good when I had a problem. It was sorted out promptly and free of charge. Chloe was very nice to deal with and followed our purchase up with a courtesy call a few days later.
(0030) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Langley - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very efficient and friendly procedure.
(0030) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Neilson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
So Friendly not like buying a car no pushy sales pitch Helpful and did what they said try would and more.
(0050) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Miss Earnshaw - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
..........
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Smith - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
Have good range of cars on sale and display. Friendly salesperson with good knowledge on car for sale.
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Ms Kung - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
We decided a few weeks ago to go for a newer car than the Yaris we had for 4 years and update for more than likely a newer model Yaris than the one we already had. After some checks online I decided to go and look at one that I had picked out, After a chat with the salesman I turned my attention to a Hybrid, which at the time I hadn`t considered. A test drive and a chat with the salesman made my mind up. I was satisfied with the deal and the "add ons" like 3yrs mot 2 years roadsice assistance. The whole experience was very professional and relaxing
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Heaton - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy hybrid driving miles in your new Yaris and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I bought a prius plug in that was 4 months old and I picked it up on Monday 16th September, but the car manual was missing I was told one had been sent for and it should arrive by the 18th September.I have visited your show room several times to pick up the manual only to be told it had not arrived. My last visit was on Thursday 26th September only to be told the manual had not arrived and was informed Toyota were good at making cars but rubbish at supplying manuals. Without the manual the car is not fit for purpose and I intend to take the car back to burrows and claim a complete refund. Regards. D Thomas
(0002) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Thomas - Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate you have had to wait longer than expected for your manual and for that we sincerely apologise. We have just checked and we can confirm your manual is due on our next parts delivery and will be here tomorrow morning. However, as you are clearly unhappy with the delay we have sourced a manual from one of our other dealers and dispatched a driver to collect it, it will be with us at our centre within the hour. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Perfect as ever
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Town - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I’ve Been down a feed times to look at some new cars and was always made to feel comfortable, sales staff and service staff are a credit to this company’s, ended up buying a Sportage from Josh in sales, totally professional and listened to all my needs and got a great deal, cheers guys 👍
(0030) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Jubb - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new Sportage. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I am very happy
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Miss Zilinskaite - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
excellent service.
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Patel - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very good sales man, the only thing that didn't go as smoothly as it could was the collection of my car. I had to wait quite awhile. I was early but lack of salesmen around. Very pleased with my car.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Miss Brackenbury - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We apologise that the collection of your vehicle wasn't as smooth as expected but we are delighted to hear that you love your new car. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Gary was excellent to deal with, and car is lovely. One disappointment was that I wasn’t made aware the car only had one key until late in the process- given I travelled from distance would have appreciated this information being provided earlier or a second key being sourced by Burrows.
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Falconer - thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologise that this was not brought to your attention earlier, however we are delighted to hear that you love your new car.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.62 based on 407 reviews