Burrows Motor Company Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
"All went smoothly with the purchase of my car, very friendly and helpful sales team. Would recommend the Rotherham branch to anyone wishing to buy a Toyota."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for recommending Rotherham.
"I found all the staff at Burrows Doncaster Toyota to be very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mrs Fenwick and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Very professional, extremely helpful and thoroughly pleasant to deal with."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Kitchiner and we hope to see you again in the future.
"Very friendly and helpful throughout."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Cottingham and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"Our sales man nick was very helpful and caring with a fuss free attitude with no pressure selling tactics , nothing was to much trouble and kept in contact to make sure we was happy about what we was getting and what needed to be done so we could get what we wanted and at a great price. Thank you heather and Nigel at Bridlington , East Yorkshire"
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 months ago
Its all part of the Burrows service Ms Gray and we thank you for taking the time to let us know everything went well when you visited. We hope you enjoy your car and wish you happy motoring.
"it was so nice julie and she deal very politely and I am happy with my car and it is in good condition till now"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Yako and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Car sold without tax, when rang the sales man he implied it was our responsibility, however when we went in the manager agreed he should've done this. Had to wait 6 weeks for a refund"
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that your visit was not to our usual standard. We will review our process with the team to ensure that this does not happen in the future.
"It was good. I would have been happier to see the manager at least once."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Dr Chilbule and we are sorry that you did not have the opportunity to see a Manager during your visit. We will review our process with the team to ensure that this does not happen in the future.
"Fab product good sales and after sales from a professional team Love my new to me car 🚘"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mrs Ibbitson and we hope you continue to enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"There was no-one immediately in a reception area in the showroom, to greet customers. At the desk where I met the sales consultant there was an empty coffee cup from a previous client or member of staff, which didn't look welcoming. At another desk I sat at during another visit, there were papers relating to another customer's purchase, which firstly did not suggest privacy, plus did not make one feel like ' the only customer' in the sales person's mind, which is what a customer should feel like. I also thought that when I went to collect my car, the red cloth over the car was unnecessarily dramatic, and does nothing to help the fact one has just had to commit to substantial financial outgoings. I felt somewhat ' let me just get in my car and drive away!' - a red cloth wasn't going to make me less stressed! I was disappointed that I was not able to buy the Toyota Yaris I had originally wanted, which apparently it's hard to get good second hand ones of. Overall I felt the service was sort of 'job done', and I felt processed, rather than receiving thoughtful service. I think some good female salespeople in their team would enhance their service."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that your experience wasn't 5* on this occasion. The team work hard to try to give personal service and make everyone feel special and we can only apologise if we failed to do that on this occasion. We do hope to see you in the future and in the meantime wish you happy motoring.
"Great service as always"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
"Car had 4250 miles on the clock when the current advert said that it had about 2350 miles on the clock! We travelled a 200 mile round trip to buy this this and drive it away we were told we could not do this as it had to be serviced and valeted. We travelled home without the car we were trying to buy though a full bank transfer could have been made on the day . To give them their due they did offer to deliver the car which they did. Once it was delivered we found back near door edge was scratched and indented and also the central console scratched . It had certainly not been valeted as there was food debris between the seats and dirt in the boot . Large patches of mud in the third row of seats were still there even though we had been told it would be cleaned. The CD to set the dash cam was missing. We were posted another CD which we tried to play only to see an error message. When we pointed out the mileage error we were offered a complete refund before delivery but all in all this was a very disappointing experience. especially distasteful was to be told that "Well the car you traded in had faults too!!!!!" We were sent a little repair kit for the damage to the door."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that on this occasion your experience wasn’t 5*. After speaking with the team we understand that the price was adjusted to take account of the slightly higher mileage than advertised and you were, indeed, given the opportunity to not continue with the purchase if you felt the mileage was unacceptable. With regard to the valet, again we are sorry if this wasn’t up to our usual high standard and we will pass your comments back to the team so they can review their cleaning process. We hope to see you in the future and in the meantime wish you happy motoring.
"As always, I have received exemplary service and as this is my eighth Toyota Model I would not even contemplate going elswhere"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Hirst, and we look forward to seeing your for number nine in the future.
"Polite and helpful staff, great service"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Hussein, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"why not put a new battery in key when handing new car? I had to return for new battery after a week'. small cost to you but better satisfaction for customer..."
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Wilson and also for the suggestion. We have passed this back to the teams so they can look to improve the service they offer.
"Good good and honest. Went through all my options before we settled on a car. There was a problem with it in the first couple of days but they did sort it when I came in"
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We are sorry there was an issue with the car when you took it, but delighted to know that this was sorted quickly for you.
"Very helpful but not pushy like a lot of car salesmen - car delivered on time and very pleased with the Toyota and the service"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
It's all part of the Burrows service Mr Thompson. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
"Protracted negotiation on deal left me dissatisfied and took shine off the car. Cash offered but you kept on offering finance and add ons which I later learnt had already been put on the car by first owner. Am aware salesman was in training so tolerated process but it was tortuous."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mr Young. We are sorry you found the process difficult and we thank you for your patience with our new recruit. There is a lot for them to learn and we are sorry that this took the shine off your new car. We do hope we will see you in the future when the process will be a whole lot smoother for you.
"Excellent service 1st class Sales Representative Mr D.Beighton Perfect is hard to beat so keep it up I will be back to purchase a smaller car for member of family"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Keaney. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great 5* review and for the very kind comments. We will pass these back to Dave and the team in Barnsley and look forward to seeing you in the future.
"excellent service"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 4-star review Ms Vout. If there's anything we can do to improve to a 5-star review next time please do let us know - info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Ms Vout.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.62 based on 366 reviews