Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
buying a car was a pleasant experiance, no pressure, no hard sell, happy with the new vehicle. thank you.
Hi Mrs Smith - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Greg Viser No One Sales Man.
Hi Mr Roll - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
Very helpful and obliging. Love my new car.
Hi Mr Faxon - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I was very happy with the customer service, I was treated fairly and with respect. The car was also good however the price was a bit high. Overall excellent service
Hi Mr Owusu - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Can’t fault the sales team (Julie) very helpful and friendly. Just wished that I could have sorted a part exchange out on the day I visited . I know this is not the fault of the sales team and that they can only offer what the manager says . This would have saved me another 20 mile trip to go and buy the car I wanted to purchase on the day I did the test drive . Really pleased with the car .
Hi Mr Wormley - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Dave showed excellent customer service during this visit very happy
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mrs Barnes - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
This is my 4th car from this company ,I have purchased a Aygo. I am very pleased with the performance of the car and very pleased with the customer service I received. Happy customer !!
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new AYGO and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Everyone very helpful, always enjoy good service from this branch
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mrs Dunford - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Have been going to burrows Barnsley for 20 years always have great service with Dave and the team.
Hi Mr Stogden - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It has been great to see you again and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Really helpful and the car was presented in great condition.
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Always friendly, helpful and very efficient.
Great team of people to deal with.
Hi Mr McWilliam - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
First class customer service and so pleased with my brand new car
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mrs Scargill - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
The service at Burrows Barnsley was excellent Simon helped us with all the insurance and cancelled our old insurance we can't praise him enough.
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mrs Thorp - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Very professional company and very good staff
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mrs Eyre - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Very good customer service from start to finish. As a new customer I was very happy with the whole process and have already recommended Burrows to others.
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mrs Browell - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
We found them to be polite and helpful
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mr Sherwood - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Very patient and knowledgeable motability customer service representative
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mrs Horsfield - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Excellent Customer Service and Sales. No pressure, and get very reassured.
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mr Goodwin - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
excellent service from lewis motability saleman
Hi Mr Asquith - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Pleasant and helpful staff at all times.
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mrs Reynolds - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.66 based on 454 reviews