Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
A thoroughly proffesional ,honest and friendly team
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Wade - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very good service and helpful
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
This is the second car I’ve bought from this garage, excellent service all round, great people who care, which is rare these days, would highly recommend Burrows Toyota to everyone
Hi Mrs Cecil-Germany - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Usually very good service, but disappointed that I had to phone for the book and was not given a brief run through of the way to operate the new systems.
Hi Mr Coleman - we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been five star. Your comments have been passed back to our team.
The service and especially the staff are the most polite you will ever deal with. 5 STAR
Hi Mr Hickling - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I came in with Two family members as they had got car from you Simon dealt with us He asked me what I needed told him Sensors ,Sat Nav we had a test drive in a car told us it was Top of the Range He never told us the one that was below it had everything I needed thinking top of range was going to have everything so did my step son in law which we were given to understand it had I ordered it when I went to fetch it with son again he wasn't even there I was asked if I had gone on wrong day as he was on holiday so Neil dealt with us There was a mistake with the Yeti I took in whoever had done it had put 200 miles down more than I had done when Neil was putting it through computer it stopped and he couldn't do it ,he had to phone someone .I have cancelled the contract through Motabilty its cost me £50 as a pensioner I can ill afford it but want rid of the car ,but Motability are goint to refund my £195 deposit . Never before have I had this sort of problem and ive been with Motablity for years I would not recommend your garage to anyone now
Hi Mrs Waring,

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry you feel you could not recommend us.

When choosing a car on the Mobility scheme it is important that you choose and receive the correct car, it doesn’t matter to Burrows what model or derivative you choose, we just want to be sure you get a car that meets your needs. I have asked our Showroom Manager to check your paperwork to confirm we supplied the car you ordered which was the Excel grade. We don’t know the confusion on specification occurred but we did supply the car you wanted, we have also spoken to Motability on your behalf and they have agreed to waive the cancellation costs. The mileage error on your Yeti was not anything we could have foreseen as it was an input error on the MOT by the garage who MOT’d the car, we spoke to Motability to resolve the issue on your behalf on the day of delivery.

I am sorry our service did not meet your expectations on this occasion and I wish you well in your future motoring.
wa so pleased with the servicing on my previous kia I made Burrows my first port of call when looking for a new car & was not disappointed
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Faries - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
exelant service,very helpfull & non pushy staff,bob angel who dealt with us is a credit to the team
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Lowry - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
No complaints , excellent experiance, always dealt with in a competent and efficient way.
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5-star review Mr Dray. We hope to see you again soon.
Looked after well and friendly staff
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Wassell - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I have purchased several new Toyota cars from Burrows and always find their customer service and advice excellent.
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Milnes - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Thank you for choosing Burrows and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
All the staff are very friendly and helpful. I was highly delighted with the car that I purchased. Would certainly recommend Burrows to friends and family.
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very much satisfied with the out come.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Baig - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Staff were very helpful
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Ball - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Nothing is problem for Burrows.
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Hague. Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review!
Brilliant service very helpful and friendly. Made our purchase a pleasant experience. Thank you all staff at Burrows.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Gregory - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and thank you for choosing Burrows.
Friendly and efficient service
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Sharpe - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
from start to finish I had excellent service from burrows Doncaster . very happy to deal with them in the future.
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Aitchison. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5-star review. We hope to see you again soon.
I have been buying from Toyota for 16 years and I have always been extremely happy with the cars, the staff and the after care. I thoroughly recommend Burrows to anyone.
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Allen. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5-star review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Recently purchased wife's car from here and can honestly say it was a pleasure to deal with them, salesman Dan was fantastic and I was well happy with deal and car. Thank you Burrows.
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Kynaston - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. Hopefully we will be seeing you both again in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.62 based on 407 reviews