Burrows Motor Company Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
"Great service as always"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
"Car had 4250 miles on the clock when the current advert said that it had about 2350 miles on the clock! We travelled a 200 mile round trip to buy this this and drive it away we were told we could not do this as it had to be serviced and valeted. We travelled home without the car we were trying to buy though a full bank transfer could have been made on the day . To give them their due they did offer to deliver the car which they did. Once it was delivered we found back near door edge was scratched and indented and also the central console scratched . It had certainly not been valeted as there was food debris between the seats and dirt in the boot . Large patches of mud in the third row of seats were still there even though we had been told it would be cleaned. The CD to set the dash cam was missing. We were posted another CD which we tried to play only to see an error message. When we pointed out the mileage error we were offered a complete refund before delivery but all in all this was a very disappointing experience. especially distasteful was to be told that "Well the car you traded in had faults too!!!!!" We were sent a little repair kit for the damage to the door."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that on this occasion your experience wasn’t 5*. After speaking with the team we understand that the price was adjusted to take account of the slightly higher mileage than advertised and you were, indeed, given the opportunity to not continue with the purchase if you felt the mileage was unacceptable. With regard to the valet, again we are sorry if this wasn’t up to our usual high standard and we will pass your comments back to the team so they can review their cleaning process. We hope to see you in the future and in the meantime wish you happy motoring.
"As always, I have received exemplary service and as this is my eighth Toyota Model I would not even contemplate going elswhere"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Hirst, and we look forward to seeing your for number nine in the future.
"Polite and helpful staff, great service"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Hussein, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"why not put a new battery in key when handing new car? I had to return for new battery after a week'. small cost to you but better satisfaction for customer..."
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Wilson and also for the suggestion. We have passed this back to the teams so they can look to improve the service they offer.
"Good good and honest. Went through all my options before we settled on a car. There was a problem with it in the first couple of days but they did sort it when I came in"
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We are sorry there was an issue with the car when you took it, but delighted to know that this was sorted quickly for you.
"Very helpful but not pushy like a lot of car salesmen - car delivered on time and very pleased with the Toyota and the service"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
It's all part of the Burrows service Mr Thompson. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
"Protracted negotiation on deal left me dissatisfied and took shine off the car. Cash offered but you kept on offering finance and add ons which I later learnt had already been put on the car by first owner. Am aware salesman was in training so tolerated process but it was tortuous."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mr Young. We are sorry you found the process difficult and we thank you for your patience with our new recruit. There is a lot for them to learn and we are sorry that this took the shine off your new car. We do hope we will see you in the future when the process will be a whole lot smoother for you.
"Excellent service 1st class Sales Representative Mr D.Beighton Perfect is hard to beat so keep it up I will be back to purchase a smaller car for member of family"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Keaney. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great 5* review and for the very kind comments. We will pass these back to Dave and the team in Barnsley and look forward to seeing you in the future.
"excellent service"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 4-star review Ms Vout. If there's anything we can do to improve to a 5-star review next time please do let us know - info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Ms Vout.
"Very happy with the service will continue in the future."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!
"Truly appreciate the help and advise given in purchasing a new Yaris car in exchange for our old (16 year old) Yaris"
Wow - 16 year old Yaris! That's amazing! Thank you for taking the time to leave a great 5-star review.
"The courtesy of all staff was excellent but I was given to understand that the handbooks etc for my vehicle would be coming by post at a later date. I have still not received them and am still trying to find my way around some of the controls."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a 4-star review Mr Young. We'll chase up your handbooks and will get someone to contact you. Please feel free to pop in anytime and one of our Customer Consultants will take you through all the controls. We're here to help!
"Excellent service all round. We had plenty of time to choose a car which was right for us. The sales staff were very knowledgeable and helpful and we were able to test drive a few vehicles before making a choice."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a great 5-star review Mr Medforth. We'll pass your kind words onto all the team.
"Caring and accommodating"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review Mr Denton.
"Excellent service and attention to detail. Warren was particularly attentive in getting the most appropriate car for me. I have now purchased two new cars from Burrows, formerly Copcutts, and always tell people how good they are."
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a fantastic review Mr Finlinson. We'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Warren and all the team at Worksop.
"Aspecially Franz is one of your best employer. Take care of him. He is great with customers."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great 5-star review Miss Nurzynska. We'll pass your kind comments onto Franz and the team.
"I would like to say thank you to Jamie Coggil from burrows Toyota sheffield. He was absolutely amazing and made the purchase of my car and the whole experience 10/10!"
Thank you for leaving a fantastic 5-star review Miss Kirk. We'll pass your kind words onto Jamie and the team.
"this is my second toyota excellant car very pleased with the yaris brad who i dealed with is nice guy"
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review Mr Lightfoot. We'll pass your kind comments onto Brad and the team.
"We were looked after very well and spoilt if anything , service from everyone was great thank you"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr White and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.60 based on 316 reviews