Burnhills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burnhills

Tell us how Burnhills made you happy
Burnhills 5 star review on 19th September 2020
E. Francis
Burnhills 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Dorothy Anne Easton
More Photos & Videos
you would get a half decent review if you got my name right!!!!
Hi. Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the information on your account is incorrect. Account details should only reflect the information you entered when you opened the account. If the information is incorrect, billing and delivery names can be changed in the "My Address Book" section of your account. I hope that helps. If you have any questions, or if we can assist in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.
Although I've decided to keep these boots (cost of insurance & postage to return). Was disappointed that the colour & shape of these boots did not match the picture illustrated on the web site
Thank you for your review. It does appear that there has been a slight design change from the manufacturer since our image was added. This image has now been updated. I am sorry that this had not already been done and for any disappointment caused. We can reimburse the cost of return postage, or arrange a collection, of unused items if they are returned due to a inaccurate description or likeness. Any changes to products should be updated online straight away so I sincerely apologise for the oversight on this occasion.
I haven't received my order as yet and it has been over a week now. I hope I will get it soon so I can write a good review.
Hi. Your order was refunded on 29th December. I am sorry if you weren't aware of this. With regret, the collar you ordered was out of stock. Our records did indicate that we should have one left in stock but regretfully it was missing. We tried to urgently order additional stock to fulfil your order but unfortunately our suppliers were also out of stock of this item. We therefore refunded your order on 29th December and sent you an email to explain the situation and to apologise. Please be assured that the error with our stock levels was a rare and honest mistake. Please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Burnhills is rated 4.91 based on 4,038 reviews