Burnhills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burnhills
4.9
Based on 4,896 reviews

Tell us how Burnhills made you happy
Burnhills 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Burnhills 5 star review on 5th July 2020
Robert Ramsay
Burnhills 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Maria And Roma The Great Dane
Please note that my order for a 4ltr drum of Solvitax still has,nt been delivered. Mrs Jack, 85King Edward St, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, AB43 9PL
Hi. I do apologise if you had expected your delivery by now. To clarify, you ordered on the evening of Friday 16th October on a 3-5 day service from dispatch. Your order was dispatched the next working day on the Monday 19th. A delivery estimate was displayed at the checkout when you placed the order which showed that delivery would take place between 22nd and 24th October. I have checked the tracking for your order and it does look to be on track for delivery within the estimate given. If you do require a quicker delivery for future orders, a two-working-day service to your location is also available at the checkout. I hope that helps. My apologies again for any confusion regarding the delivery estimate. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Bag was split. Had to throw away a large majority of food.
I'm very sorry to learn that your item was damaged in transit. We do make every effort with our packaging and use sturdy packing boxes. Our couriers are also usually very careful so it is most unfortunate that there was a problem on this occasion. If any part of our service falls below expectations, please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will make every effort to resolve any problems.
Burnhills is rated 4.91 based on 4,896 reviews