Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Nigel Gregg
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Colin Carr
Very easy to use ordering - tutorial video very helpful. Various options available.
Extremely competitive on price too. Look forward to receiving my window.
Very comprehensive and well thought out website.
If you follow the how to videos everything is very clear.
I love the way the website is laid out and caters for all steps of the process in a logical and clear way.
Should all websites be this good?
Easy website to use, have had windows from here before and are good windows.
Modern UPVC have the best windows / doors I could find on the internet, even when I discovered they don’t deliver to my area I couldn’t find any other company which came close to the specs I wanted so I’ll drive the 536 mile round trip to collect the door & window.
exellent,i am a bit of a novice at on line shopping ,i am very happy at how easy it is ,i am very happy with the quote dave hancock
It is super easy to order the product. There are clear instructions on how to measure the window or door. I am very pleased with the window I have purchased last year.
I found the website design tool to be really easy to use, everything was explained simply and i am really looking forward to receiving my shiny new doors! The price was easily the cheapest i've found too!
2nd time we've used this company. Perfect last time. I'm sure they will be perfect this time! We will likely use again this year!!
A very easy to use website and always had on time, no problem deliveries. Always recommend.
Great service, quick, professional delivery! Loved our patio doors and were incredibly straightforward to fit. Overall great value for money! Just bought from them again. Would continue to use and would highly recommend to friends and family!
Having previously used Modern UPVC windows I can say that they are my supplier of choice,
excellent communications and expert design advice, make this company a complete package, for Design and Supply of doors and windows. Delivery of items was also excellent with updates and a very helpful driver.
I have used Modern UPVC Windows before and found the unit to be of excellent quality so now I need two more units made to order I have returned. I find the website easy to navigate and the guides are useful. Will use again in the future and recommend.
Third time I have ordered from here. Excellent doors and windows.
Customer service with the company, was very good, polite and always willing to help, as we had to change sizes a few times to get it right, now considering other windows with replacement glass service. Would advise other people to use their service
Thankyou
Vernon genner
Simple and easy to use designer with clear instructions and useful hints. Detailed advice on window and glass specifications. Found everything I needed easily.
1st class experience
Very simple and informative
Will use again
Good value
Excellent website, easy to use and great products
I have used Modern UPVC Windows online ordering system before. Easy for me to order and have delivered window from my home office chair...I don't bother going anywhere else for my windows and doors, Service I'm provided with is 1st class. On an occasion where I had part of my order not complete, Modern UPVC windows had missing piece of order delivered early next day(as they said they would)
Brilliant website, was able to pick what I wanted without any complications or hassle
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 7,218 reviews