Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

G Cook
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 26th November 2019
Tim Marks
More Photos & Videos
Simple straight forward instructions, with a user friendly interface, would highly recommend..
I have have purchased from this company before and find that the products and service are excellent. The window design option on the web site is very easy and intuitive to use. The turn around time from ordering to delivery is fairly quick. But the best thing is knowing that you are getting exactly what you want at a very reasonable price. With no salesmen taking up your time and charging their commision. You really are cutting out the middle man and saving yourself a lot of money.
Very easy to use website and order process.
Ordering and instructions on the site are first class
Great windows and service third time I have used them
Great quality windows, good service and reasonable prices. That’s why I’m ordering for second time and will do in future when needed.

Bezhan
Excellent prices and an incredibly powerful online design tool. Highly recommended.
We’ve just fitted the first two windows and new door we got from Modern UPVC Windows to try,and they look great.
It’s so easy to design and see your windows on the site,so I have just ordered the next five windows to keep us busy.
No hassle easy ordering can't wait to fit my new windows
Website extremely clear and easily understandable for all.
Windows yet to be delivered, but excellent customer service throughout, despite challenging times, and very competitively priced.
IM 77 I THOUGHT I WOULD STRUGGLE BUT WAS EASY AND VERY CLEAR TO UNDER STAND WILL USE YOU AGAIN MANY THANKS
How easy was that! I needed to replace the (wooden) windows on my garage, but as these are less than half the price of bespoke wooden frames will have these instead. I'm hoping between now and delivery their guides will teach me how to fit the things.

Easy as pie to order though - less than 10 minutes once I had the measurements - and a slick website.
Modern UPVC Windows have become our go to company for all of our customers windows and door requirements. Their web site is simplicity itself, with a great choice and competitive prices and most importantly, good quality products. We have used these guys on many occasion and without exception, they have product ready or delivered as stated.
Can not fault them !!
Good company have used them before Windows good quality very helpful customer services will definitely use again
I've used Modern UPVC Windows on several occasions because they provide a quality and value for money product and prompt, courteous service.
Easy to use website and hopefully great communication and product.
Thanks
Ordered 5 more windows which I haven't received yet but I am more than happy with the on line service. The bathroom window has been installed and we are more than happy with it. S.W. Clacee.
Great product excellent service
very easy to place order online thank you
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 6,386 reviews