Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Simon Trevitt
PAUL COX
PAUL COX
A Lancashire
I went with Modern UPVC Windows based on the reviews from others. Really easy online ordering tool. I am hoping the quality and functional aspects like the rubber seals hinges and locks will surpass my standards. I will post another review on the quality after delivery!
we recieved our windows and doors from you before and tootally pleased with the end result
We moved into our old 1960's bungalow 5 months ago, it required all the glazing replaced, we ordered the first batch of windows and we have now installed them. So impressed with the fantastic service today we had ordered the next batch of windows. Brilliant fast service no issues with any of the windows and we fitted them ourselves. Regards Chris and Ellen.
I've used MUW a couple of times now and the service is great. Its so simple to design your own windows. Communication is great and delivery time is better than the industry norm. 5stars
I have ordered all of my doors and windows from this company so far and today ordered a UPVC door at a great price! Top quality products at great prices! I wouldn't go anywhere else..
Found the process quick and easy t navigate useful step by step instructions sounds as if it is great quality would highly recommend great prices too.
Easy site to navigate, logical progression for ordering online and all done in the comfort of the home. Goods are excellent as are lead times. Used before and will definitely use again. I tend to stick with businesses that provide quality products at highly competitive prices and most importantly that I can trust. Modern UPVC windows (Burbage custom windows ltd) fits into this category.
Great company to deal with, if there are any questions they come back to you straight away
Very good quality product! Always helpful!!
Easy to use website, products look great
So far so good - excellent website with lots of helpful advice. The appears to be very good; I hope that reality will match my expectations!
My second order with Modern UPVC Windows completed online. Nice and easy.
Easy to use designer page with more options than you can shake a stick at!
Have used the company before for windows in a loft conversion- good experience, so i have ordered 23 windows, french and Bi fold doors today. the website is user friendly and you do not have to give your details whilst obtaining quotes. I have found this company to be very competitive and easy to deal with. Increased lead times due to Covid, but thats the same everywhere.
Excellent service even during Pandemic. Excellent quality and fitted perfectly. Just made a further order and would highly recommend.
ordered two doors, easy to use website at a competitive price. i can recommend
I found Modern UPVC Windows following a google search and was impressed by the substantially five star reviews that their customers have given them. I found the website and the whole online ordering service an absolute pleasure to use. They seem to have thought of everything and the whole process is logical and so easy to follow. I have only just placed the first part of what will be quite a large order, and so I await my windows with keen anticipation, however if the manufacturing process is as slick as the ordering process and the previous reviews are anything to go by, I am certain my first order of windows will be great.
4 pane sliding patio door -Exceptional service, very good price, surprisingly excellent quality (for price), good delivery (driver helped me transport to garden), easy installation, beautiful installed, thank you so much Wayne murray
Like the transparent pricing and designer for windows, doors - unlike the other brands, retailers who try to charge extorsion. Waiting to see the end product delivered, quality.
We can recommend Modern Windows to anyone. They are helpful, great prices, good quality, and went out of their way to provide a superb service. W
We have already ordered 15 triple glazed windows & doors back in April 2020.
We are delighted with the quality., so much so we have also just placed a new order for more doors and windows.
That should say enough about their quality and service.
Good products are worth waiting for.
Long may modern windows thrive in these difficult times. T
hank you, Alex - Lowestoft.
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 7,000 reviews