Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Read Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

Tell us how Modern UPVC Windows made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Tim Marks
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 23rd November 2019
Genoveva Vlad
More Photos & Videos
The online buying experience and website features are amazing, especially compared to other sites which in comparison feel clunky.
It is extremely easy to navigate your way around to select the product, change sizes and add all the extras and upgrades. We have confidence that the end product will look as good as the images displayed on the website.
Not only is the website easy to use, aslo the price of the product seems to meet our budget better than competitors making it an all round pleasant experience.
We are very much excited and looking forward to our new windows and doors from 'Modern UPVC Windows'.
10/10 rating and we would not hesitate to recommend them to our friends, family and customers.
Many thanks
Neil & Vikki x
very good so easy to use for us oldies
Very quick and accurate response to queries via the contact page on the website. really good prices! The best I could find online!
Very good and easy to order. Have used this company a few times and have always been satisfied. Price was reasonable although I would have liked a discount for being a loyal customer or a free gift is fixing pack but then wouldn't we all, I live in hope. Overall good service.
Really good company to deal with delivery spot on well pleased with new windows kind regards kim
Very easy to pick the correct type windows, with all modifications. Website was very easy to navigate.
site provides clear details, allowing selection of all the appropriate option. and not least at a competitive price
Very easy to use and good prices. Would recommend.
I found Modern UPVC Windows through Google. Due to the COVID19 lock down, i called the company to request a delivery time and was told 5 to 7 weeks. I am more than happy to wait this long as the online ordering was so easy to navigate. i went through every company for ordering online and went straight back to Modern. Brilliant very user friendly website and payment portal. Thank you very much from an extremely satisfied customer.

Keep Safe!
Great website to design your own doors. Thanks
My second order from this company as the communication and product were absolutely as required. Order with confidence.
I checked several online UPVC window suppliers before ordering with Modern UPVC. Some came in slightly cheaper but then couldn't supply the sizes I needed (which we replacements so rather strange). The online system is clear and easy to use and the videos are very helpful. I did have one query on the profile type and emailed my question. Jane got back to me very quickly and all sorted. The whole process was pretty straightforward, especially given that I am a residental buyer and have no experience with this type of purchase. I showed this site to our fitter and he was impressed too. Will have to wait and see if they match our other windows once delivered and fitted.
Easy to use website, able to choose just what i wanted. very good prices too. When I rang to ask about ordering due to Covid Lockdown, they were very helpful.
As a builder I need products my customers can rely on. I go back to Modern Windows time and time again - great product and great service every time
Fantastic website to use, able to pick your options and see prices straight away, really easy to use & order. Order acknowledged straight away with full spec sheet of windows for you to check and confirm. A+++
they seem pretty good i found it very easy to order and as a little bonus I didnt have to speak to anyone
If you want high quality UPVC A* rated windows at an affordable price, then look no further than Modern UPVC Windows. The high precision, ease of installation and choice of frame colour and type of glass are first rate. For your modern, bespoke windows, give them a call!!!
Extremely helpful company, dealing with my queries out of hours and during bank holidays. Will definitely be using them again in the future
Excellent website, very well set out and easy to use, loads of help and guidance along the way. Hope I receive the windows soon and are good quality.
Superb website and decent prices made the decision to buy from here very easy. Previous reviews from other customers were looked at, they all seem good. I'm looking forward to receiving the product, fitting it and deciding to order the others I need straight after.
Thanks for continuing to trade during this crisis.
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 5,991 reviews