Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
David Fletcher
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Daniela Gheorghe
Great company ordered all my window from here never had a problem. Very easy to navigate orotund the site and the prices are cheaper than anywhere I’ve found. Will carry on using and would highly recommend this company.
Hello! I very very rarely write comments But feel I want to give a big shout out to modern upvc. Just placed an order for my 3 rd purchase (1 being french doors and another set of windows) quality of the product, delivery driver so helpful. Will be changing all windows in the property, buying them when we can , keep up the great work
Ordering system online was very simple and gave clear pictures of what the end result would look like. Look forward to receiving our new window and doors.
Very easy to use website, great choices and Prices. Awesome
I am very impressed with how easy i found the ordering and payment.
This is not a review on the quality or delivery but online shop experience only. Intuitive online process, very easy to navigate and plenty of useful information via videos. Good options of payment. Hope I can add more positive comments when the window arrives.
Brilliant company fantastic windows and doors.
cracking service and product
Easy to understand instructions and user friendly website. Cannot comment on the quality yet as I have have only juts ordered the windows
Took a while until I found Modern UPVC Windows online. There are a lot of providers of similar services but the reason I used Modern UPVC Windows is because their website is so easy to use and it goes straight to the point. It gives you all the options you need for the windows and frames and saves you calling in to add extra bits. Very easy to order and free delivery for my order even if my house is in Wales. Couldn't find cheaper prices for supply only windows. It is as simple as buying something from amazon, you select the item, you pay and they deliver it to you. Would definitely recommend to others and use again if need be.
First time user, easy to navigate. Will be using for the rest of the windows in my home renovation
very easy website to use, with some very useful/good practical advise i.e. hinge position/frame extensions. spoke with Steve on query and he was very helpful 5 star given for the above
REALLY EASY PROCESS FOR ORDERING, VERY INFORMATIVE, EASY TO USE WEBSITE AND WOULD DEFINETLEY USE AGAIN IF THE PRODUCTS COME AS ADVERTISED.
Great experience, ordering process simple to follow. Product exactly what my customer wanted. When I requested a swatch to show planners request was acknowledged and sent immediately. Great service will definitely use again.
Excellent company. I've never used such a user-friendly online window designer - it's superb. Friendly staff too; I visited the showroom once and ended up invited on a tour of the factory! They are clearly proud of what they do.
Order process was easy with the options, and warnings, clearly displayed. A negative point is that the length of the cill is not mentioned; On the graphic representation the cill appears to be flush with the frame. On enquiring I was told it protrudes 50mm each side...
Fantastic Website...!!!...Easy to understand with a complete step by step guide in how to select, measure and order Doors and Windows even for a novice like myself...!!! Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Very nice windows, and good service
Very good website with lots of useful information to assist when ordering
Awsome very easy to use website
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.89 based on 7,960 reviews