Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

G Cook
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 26th November 2019
Tim Marks
More Photos & Videos
Extremely happy with the product and the timely manner it was delivered.
Have to say, it was easy to use this website. Great price, the reviews are good.
Quality service and products so easy to us the web page highly recommended
5 star higly recomend easy buy and asemble windows and doors
The ordering process is simple and straightforward. The price is agreeable. I can't comment on the product yet as it has not arrived. Would have been 5 stars had the customer communication been a bit better.
Excellent service,easy to use website and very competitive prices,will definitely use again👍
Modern UPVC Windows were recommended by a friend who was very pleased with the price and quality of the windows he ordered. The ordering process is simple and logical, you just need to take your time and check everything twice. It's unfortunate at this difficult time that delivery times for coloured windows are longer but I will just have to be patient. Review completed after ordering so can only comment on this part of the process.
Excellent variety of all doors and windows, easy to use the website. Highly recommended.
Really easy to use design tools and useful options, clear explanations of options at each stage and an excellent price at the end.
We have used this website before, great and very good service
I've been a joiner for over 30yrs and fitted many Upvc windows and doors. Value for money the windows and composite door that I got from Modern Windows are second to none.
Awesome ordering system, cant wait for our new Doors
The process of ordering my upvc door from this company was very straight forward and less confusing than others I have used. The choice of designs was wide and additional selecting and ordering information was very helpful. Advice on delivery due to the present crisis was thorough. Will surely recommend this company and use again myself in the future.
easy website everything so simple
Searched thru a lot of websites, its was so hard to find what you need. But with Modern UPVC Windows its was so ease to customise your window to your requirements and place an order.
Well done
Just took my second delivery from these guys, both my orders were placed during Covid and my first order arrived bang on time, second order was held up due to the restrictions placed during the lockdown but still arrived bang on time, driver was friendly and all went well, if I ever need more windows then I know exactly where I am going! 100% happy with the products, staff and communications.
VERY INFORMATIVE WEB SITE. EASY TO USE GREAT PRICE
Good website, easy to navigate and the instructions on measuring were very good.
The team at Modern UPVC were very helpful, due to the ongoing Covid restrictions and limited telephone access to discuss issues face to face I had some difficulty adding a second window to my order.
I sent an email requesting assistance and received a prompt reply from Steven Sinclair explaining "How To" raise a second order using my initial details and window details.

Thanks Steven,
I will be recommending Modern UPVC Windows to all my friends, colleagues and Family in the future on Service alone........ as I am waiting for my windows
Thanks again,

John Norman
Very easy website to use. It's great that you can put exactly what you require without being told you can't have it!
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 6,623 reviews