Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Nigel Gregg
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Colin Carr
The website was really quick and easy to use. All the information you need is listed on the website in a simple way to understand. Will definitely use again for future projects!
I have placed an order and not received the products yet. I can therefore comment on the customer support during the sales process only. Good support on questions while placing the order and Steve was particularly helpful working to resolve queries. Hopefully, I can update the order with an equally positive product review once goods are received.
Easy and very intuitive online system to customise doors to sizes required.
Support is also very quick to respond to queries.
This is the third time i have used modern UPVC and its a great company. Its the only company i have found that gives you instant prices without the need to sign up to various emails and call backs. The previous products and deliveries have been spot on and after realising id made a mistake on glass type they we quick to rectify it at no extra cost. Brilliant company in my eyes.
I was looking for a wheelchair access French door, I found Modern UPVC Windows online and the website was perfect.
I was working inside a budget and the design and price option was just what I needed, I could change design and options whilst keeping an eye on the price .
I would highly recommend Modern UPVC Windows.
Great choice of doors, easy to use site & very reasonable . Would recommend to everyone.
Very easy to design/build windows and doors. Accurate measurements get displayed, and it's easy to make adjustments. Superb.
Received my french doors, delivered on time by a very helpful and professional driver, with excellent tracking all the way, on the day stated on my order.
On inspection of my frames (which are excellent quality) I found my trickle vents were missing, a quick phone call later, on a Friday afternoon, I add, and my vents turned up Monday morning.
Fitted my doors, and I have to say, more than pleased.
I will use again.
Very easy and smooth transaction, you were recommended to me by a friend and every thing he said was true.

Many thanks
chris bunce southampton
Very easy to use ordering service , nice clear instructions for measuring even a video how to do it .
Excellent website. Window Design/Price functionality was better than any other websites that I tried (and I tried a lot) and the price was very competitive too.
We have just placed our third order with Modern UPVC Windows. Excellent and swift service.
Have ordered 5 windows and door from Modern upvc windows in last year and has been great service from start to finish.

Quality is great, and will be ordering more windows and bi folds soon.
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 26th February 2021
A really positive experience, with a good mix of visual clues and good advice at each stage in the process. I particularly appreciated the advice on Building Regulations. All in all a very easy process of ordering.
Website is really easy to use with instructions where needed. The pop up reminders are also a great touch!!

Will definitely be coming back for more windows when building the extension
web site is eqsy to navigate, plenty of helpful information available and also highly competitive prices
Easy to order, track and communicate!
Excellent quality and customer service
Very good ordering process, clear and precise, with good graphics and user friendly system.
Thankyou
using there web site was easy and quick
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 7,218 reviews