Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Alan Hayes
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Alan Hayes
Easy system to use, lots of options, good pricing - what more could you want?
excellent site, simple to operate ,reasonable price .If delivered as promised I'm delighted.
The website was easy to use and when I first visited, quick to get to an accurate price for my windows. The prices are the best, mostly the reason I chose them. Communication and delivery was without any issue, and having already received and installed a first few windows and happy with them, I came straight back to order more.
Great and simple design online software, highly recommended!!!
A first class web site for designing your windows and doors
Great experience so far. The online ordering process is so easy! looking forward to receiving my doors and windows!
Having used this company before and visited the factory. I have found the quality of product is great. The in factory staff were customer focused and the online design function with clear detailed info and prices makes this company my go to supplier. Very Happy.
I have been really pleased with the service when I made the initial purchase and also when I needed a blown unit replaced. I have just had to order another replacement glass unit as it broke whilst being installed but was shocked to find that the delivery charge is more than the unit! Also, because I am not mainland UK I have the additional cost of a courier to bring the unit to me.
Fantastic, informative website to order windows/ bifold etc. Every option is explained to help you make an informed choice. Online bifold /window designer is a great tool.
Have looked at many websites for new windows this site is the best by a mile and the price is right. Have ordered before and will do again. Was happy last time with the good service and quality. Microsoft arent the only ones who know windows............and doors!?!
Very easy to use website and prompt assistance from staff when called
Have bought before and have found them to be a reputable and reliable company. Website is easy to use. Looking forward to receiving the product.
Our experience with this Company has been excellent. Through online ordering to a few telephone calls to clear up my queries the service has been excellent. The windows were delivered on the exact day and the quality is very very good. I highly recommend this company. Steven Newbery.
Used modern a few years ago, great price and good quality for price . Delivery and telephone service was very good, so l am placing another order and hopefully the same service continues.
Fantastic.
Very pleasant experience. Website is easy to use, very intuitive. What I like the most is showing total price after each change to the product, fantastic. Will rate the product after receiving it, can not wait.
Easy to use website with clear directions to get exactly what you want. Let’s hope when it arrives it’s a good as it looks.
Superb company !! Ordered a couple of times now , really good quality window/doors . Great prices and always there to help via email with great advise and help. Thanks modernupvcwindows
Very easy user friendly website and great prices
always a great company to deal with
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.89 based on 7,749 reviews