Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Philippa Caldwell
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
David Fletcher
Awesome people and products🥰
I am building an extension to our family home and searched the internet for suitable UPVC doors and windows. I came across Modern UPVC Windows and checked their customer reviews, all of which were very positive. Using their online design and pricing tool l was very easily and quickly able to specify exactly what l wanted. I checked the price with a couple of other companies and found Modern UPVC windows to be the most competitive. I anticipate the quality of their products to be as good as their service.
An excellent website, with clear help on every step of specifying your window order. I've spent a LOT of time looking for windows for my self-built extension and have learned more on this site in terms of details of the window's construction and specification than anywhere else. The ordering process was quick and easy, and every step has been straightforward. The site even supports bookmarking pages so you can return to your exact specification of window while you're working things out. In addition, for the windows I was specifying, (fire escape openers, nothing particularly fancy!) they were the cheapest, which is also impressive.
Web site is clear and easy to use, the ability to change the design was simple and the instructions on sizing were also very clear. I would recommend this site to any body that would require this service in the future
excellant experiance , easy to order and pay , had windows off you before ,they are great , we get lots of comments . 5 ****************************
Used this company many times never any problems with products easy to custom doors windows on website highly recommend
I have fitted a door and three windows over the last few years. All have been excellent quality.
I previously brought a set of french doors from here about 6 weeks ago and they are excellent being in the trade there is metal in the frame for strength which is excellent also I have just ordered windows and ordering stuff from this company is so easy and simple everything came as it should and not a bit of damage perfect 👍
Have only just ordered but so far I've been happy with the whole process , the online designer was really useful as i was able to get instant prices for the many different variations we tried before a final decision was made .
Ordered my windows with a few clicks. The website provides simple instructions with all options easily available and uderstood.
Online ordering great, will update review on receipt of products.
Modern UPVC Windows have been great throughout the ordering process. Their on the phone advice made it so much easier to order the right windows and when we had difficulty working out a problem window, they had the perfect solution. The website is easy to use and so useful that you can save your cart to view later.
The web site is very user friendly, everything well explained, makes ordering easy
Very easy to design and order windows repeat customer
Have used this company to supply windows and are impressed with the service and quality
A bit apprehensive to start with 0nline ordering but can only say the product, communication and customer service have been excellent. Have just ordered some more windows.
Absolutely disappointed !!! 4 months wait for one window and still received incomplete order last Saturday the 28th of August 2021 !!! only frame arrived - no glazing, no window cill, no fixing kit I paid for. Missing items were promised to be delivered next day. Almost one week later - still nothing. I called them today and guess what?? They know nothing about missing parts / item's and in their system it is all complete!!! Absolute joke and incompetence on every level...
Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am genuinely sorry to hear that you have had problems with your delivery. I have spoken to our Transport dept. and it seems that this was an internal error, resulting in an incomplete delivery to you. We do take these issues seriously, and further measures have been implemented to ensure that it cannot happen again. Unfortunately we are contending with multiple supply issues that our systems were not intended for, and are trying to manage the situation as best as we can. I believe that you have now received your full delivery, however if we can be of any further help please do contact us. Kind Regards Modern UPVC Windows.
Modern upvc windows provide a straight forward process for selection and design of the windows required on there web site. Having used them before i am confident to re use them again now and in the future
Simple order process, with a wide range of options and very competitive prices
Ordered using the website. So easy to use meaning you get so many options to choose from, so you can get exactly what you want… Brilliant.
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.89 based on 8,165 reviews