Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

G Cook
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 26th November 2019
Tim Marks
More Photos & Videos
great quality, excellent customer service and quick delivery
Online ordering easy to navigate and understand. Know a host of pleased as punch customers.
Bought French doors from this company, so impressed with the service from over the phone and driver, I've now ordered my Front door from them.
Very easy website to buy from , looking forward to the prompt delivery
Second order this year,
Excellent product and great value
Excellent product and service. Purchased 13 windows and a door, only 2 very minor faults which were dealt with very quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend this company
I found the website and process easy to follow.
This is the second time in two years I have ordered from Modern Windows. The process is very easy to follow and the quality and price is excellent. The only downside is with living in the Highlands the additional delivery charge and the extra time taken for delivery. Otherwise a very good product the first time around so now looking forward to arrival of the next batch of windows and doors.
Have used their online design and order service a few times. straight forward and the best price i can find!
Really good website. very easy to use. Will be ordering more windows....
Had a few worries about specific problems on this job. Hoping I'd hear back right away, I sent an email. To my surprise I had a reply right away with a request of a photo to help them figure out my specific problem. After sending the pic, they were right back in minutes. Just what I needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you, will reccommend.
WINDOWS ARRIVED ON TIME AND ARE GOOD QUALITY
I like that all parameters can be freely selected and changed. There are no hidden things, everything is clear. Really useful, easy to use and I can find all information what need.
I like using this service as I can alter things as necessary. Very easy to work my way around the website, very clear and concise.
Very quick turnaround time, quality product. I have just placed my 2nd order and will use for future properties!
Brilliant, very easy to navigate through the selection and make up of the doors. Gives clear instructions and tell you about the selections you have made. It shows you a pritty picture of the make up the end product, inside and out although the graphichs could be better. Can't wait to see the end product.
Well what can i say apart from, Fantastic..... All the information I needed to place my order. and the step by step order process was very good. Let's just hope my measurements were ok...LOL And as for cost. was one of the most competitively priced products I found.
Thank you for the service and look forward to receiving the windows so I can finish off my project.
D.Mead
Excellent range of items well displayed and easy to access what we wanted.
Brilliant responses to email queries, just hope the product is as good!!
What a great experience - so easy to order, such a user friendly interface on the website. Lets hope the final product delivers the same as the customer experience. Looking forward to delivery updates
So far so good really good website site completed order in minutes after initial measure. Will be ordering more in the future. πŸ‘
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 6,384 reviews