Bunny Box Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bunny Box

About Bunny Box: Bunny Box is a monthly rabbit treat, toy and food box service, which provides all natural and super tasty treats!

Unit 5, The Courthouse72 Moorland Road

How would you rate Bunny Box?

536 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bunny Box in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My bunny loves her bunny box! Ginkgo leaves have become her new favorite treat. Thank you! ~bunny hugs~"
"I had been trying to find something for my 6 bunnies, and came across bunny box! Amazing service and products! My bunnies' are so sad it's ending, but loved every box they got while they could! Thank you for providing such an amazing service! ????????????"
"Shipment was extremely fast to abroad :) All products were really good quality. Thank you!"
"For my 1st box I was hoping for a balance of toys and treats. The toys that were offered (wicker ball, and 3 of the same thing for the 2nd item). It's hard to keep more than one bun entertained and was hoping for a little more where the toys were concerned and for what I paid for it cause it ships to the US. I don't think I will order another."
"I purchased the Bunny Box after buying a similar one from a well known pet store, I liked the idea of a subscription service that meant there was no fuss with ordering. I have two piggies and a beautiful Rex rabbit who all enjoyed the contents of the box. There was plenty to go around and all of the contents were natural and can be found in pet stores so you know it's not random 'tripe' that you're getting. I was impressed to find a large toy amongst lots of scrumptious treats and snacks, it's well worth the money! I'm planning on keeping my subscription and hoping my furry family members continue to enjoy their monthly treats."
"Une super box! J'en ai déjà essayé d'autres, mais j'étais déçue de leur contenu qui n'était pas adapté à des lapins. Mais avec la Bunny box, il n'y a que des produits naturels, aussi bien en nourriture, qu'en friandises et en jouets. Mon lapin adore! J'ai hâte de recevoir la prochaine. D'autant plus que la livraison en France est facile et que le prix de la box n'est pas excessif vu ce qu'elle contient. Mon lapin découvre également de nouveaux produits que l'on ne trouve pas forcément en France. Bref je la recommande vivement!"
"My bunnies love the boxes each and every month! It's a great idea and gives them lots of options along side the many toys and treats they already have!"
"My bun is usually very picky when it comes to treats. She liked everything in this month's bunny box which makes me quite happy. Delivery was fast and the box is made with love. Thank you <3"
"Good, quite quick. My rabbit loved the contents inside!"
"I first heard about Bunny Box on YouTube and knew I had to try it. I was blown away by the quality of the items provided. I haven't been able to find anything comparable in the US. Fur babies are just as much a part of the family a any other pet and deserve only the best!"
"Bunny Box is great! I didn't expect that it would be delivered to my country so fast.Henry,the bunny, approved all products inside the box and is happily nibbling on them. We look forward to the next one!"
"Quick delivery and very happy with the items in the box. Some lovely varied treats and toys, and plenty to share between my 4 rabbits. Can't wait for the next one :)"
"Was amazed at how much they pack into a box! Super quick delivery and my bunny feels very spoilt with all his treats, can't wait to see what we get next month!"
"Highly recommend this box. My rabbit and Parrot loved it and had a battle over ownership of the willow ball. Full of excellent treats and nutrition to tempt my bunny with. She loves the box too ( don't they all). A great way to try different things as when I go to the pet store it is just so hard to choose what to purchase. What she loves I will repeat purchase. Al in all a great box and highly recommend x"
"I like that my order is processed right away, rather than having to wait for a specific ship date like other companies. My bun is a little skeptical of the toys (he's a picky child), but he seems to have developed a liking for the grass/flower treats, which surprised me. He usually prefers hay to all other things. Hoping he will find a toy that he likes in the future!"
"I have only received one box so far however my bunnies love it! The boxes are definitely value for money and have a great selection. I love that the toys and treats are all natural and each one is to help the heal;th of your bunny, such as the dried leaves to help digestion,"
"The temany is great and very helpful. My rabbit is happy new toys and meals."
"Great quality products that make my bunnies feel like the outside is inside on those days they can't do out to play."
"I was really happy when I received my first bunny box. the products you get are brilliant, good value and my bunnys love them! Good value for the money. I look forward to receiving mine next month."
Bunny Box is rated 4.81 based on 536 reviews