BunceJar.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BunceJar.com
8PM
8PM

Click Here

Tell us how BunceJar.com made you happy

"AVOID - You're advised low odd horses to back the night before the races, then rely on the odds shortening rather than drifting. The chance of a horse starting at 2.50 shortening enough to make a decent profit aren't great regardless of any system they claim to have, a single horse starting at the same 2.5 can very easily drift enough to cause very big losses, meanwhile it can't possibly shorten much unless other horses pull out of the race, to which rule 4 will take a chunk of that profit. Just avoid, very inferior alternative to matched betting, search or join Profit Accumulator or Oddsmonkey instead, for less than £20 a month. Buncejar meanwhile charge £40 a month for what is basically a tipping service. 3 or 4 days in and I think I made a profit on 3 or 4 horses from reasonable stakes, only one reached £10 profit, most were £1-2 profit and up to £10 lost. On one horse I lost £65, and another £23. These types of losses will be VERY common."
Are you BunceJar.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Right from the start of my trading the 2MT system I finished each week with more than I started with in my bank – not always a lot more (depending on how many & which tips I chose to trade) – but I can honestly say: “I have never experienced a losing week in my over 18 months of trading 2MT”!"
"Very easy and quick system to pick up. Constant profits are made and a really good trading system to add to my portfolio! Highly recommend."
"I tried BunceJar as an alternative to regular investing. This worked out well as I consistently earn £300 to £500 per month which is way more than any bank! It’s very easy to use after a little practice to get familiar with the concepts. I trade several racing systems and this has become my favourite for the ease of use and consistent profits."
"I’ve been using Bunce_Jar.com for 18 months and the results I’m achieving are getting better and better. This is truely a fantastic way of having fun and making money all at the same time."
"Buncejar is such an amazing trading system. The team are very helpful and I cannot recommend it enough!"
BunceJar.com is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews