Bumpers Driving School Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Bumpers Driving School
"I had Ken and he was honestly one of the funniest person I know! we had a lot of banter as well as driving. Had someone else before hand and they said I would need lots more hours, did 3 and a half hours with Ken and passed first time. made me feel really confident, like I was a really good driver. if you need someone who can be chilled and easy to get on with, kens ya guy!"
"Fantastic bought driving lessons for my Son, look no further for excellent driving instructor/tuition which he really enjoyed. Passed test quickly highly recommended."
"Very friendly made me feel at ease, I booked up 20hrs of lessons & only done 8 hrs as my driving instructor Ken gave me the confidence that I needed & I passed 1st time,they are very good as they are going to give me some money back as I didn't have the fall 20hrs, thank you ken for all your surport & getting to believe I was ready to do. I will recommend you to friends x"
"This company will let you down in a big way, so please save yourself the stress and go elsewhere. You will encounter constant grief trying to get the lessons you've paid for, and if you're unfortunate enough to get a certain instructor,(your forbidden to name names) then they probably won't even show up. Huge disappointment, please go with somebody else."
"So I booked a weeks intensive course and met a bloke called Latch, probably one of the nicest and funniest blokes I’ve ever met. I had never driven before in my life and passed first time because of my driving instructor. I highly recommend this guy if your looking to pass first time, with a really nice bloke teaching you at the same time. Cheers Latch mate"
"Latch was an incredible driving instructor! As a nervous driver, he made me feel really relaxed and confident and so to complete a weeks intensive course and come out with a 1st time pass with one minor was such an amazing feeling! I would highly recommend him since he is such a legend and will get you through with no troubles :)"
"My daughter booked 32 hours of lessons and a test with Bumpers Southampton. She paid the full amount. The instructor said he could only give 26 hours and the test. She had 26 hours of lessons, took the test and failed. She asked for the money back for 6 hours lessons (£132), a pro rata part of the fee paid to Bumpers (about £59), and the test fee (£62). Bumpers have only paid back the 6 hours of lessons."
"I was a terrible driver. Really, really bad. (Lewis Hamilton mentality, Scooby Doo capabilities.) Before starting these lessons, I had 96 hours & failed two tests. After 14 hours with Latch (serious banter & heavy piss taking along the way) I passed. Still no idea how. The man is a driving God. Employing him full time to be my chauffeur because never being allowed on the road without him. All hail Latch. Pimpin' and Crimpin'"
"I passed my test first time yesterday. After having not quite positive experience with BSM I decided to switch to Bumpers and it proved to be very good decision. I have purchased the 10 hours package and my driving instructor was Latch. You could tell immediately that he knew his job very well. Latch was able to pick up all the mistakes I was making (and that I haven't even realised I was making as they had never been picked up by BSM instructor), was very patient with me and helped me to improve enough to pass the test. It was also very handy I was able to have lessons during the weekends as I work full-time, so don't have much spare time during the week. So overall would definitely recommend Bumpers to anyone!"
"I was so happy to pass first time with the help of latch if I hadn’t of had him as an instructor I don’t think I could have done it! He helped me so much in just the few lessons we had, he never bailed and cancelled our lessons and he always made sure we covered the things I wanted extra help with! Appreciate his help so much!"
"Really impressed with the experience from start to finish. Communication was great throughout and I got started in a matter of weeks. Judy was amazing and loved my whole experience - passed this morning and I couldn’t be happier! I recommend bumpers highly."
"Please pass on our thanks to Dan for getting Matt through his Driving test, he may not have been the easiest of students at times, but Dan certainly managed to make him feel at ease and achieve the required quality of tuition to get that Pass!"
"I passed my test today, first time. Ken my instructor gave me the confidence I needed by his constant assurance and constructive feedback on my driving. Ken made all maneuvers easy for me with his handy tips. I found Ken very professional and an excellent instructor."
"I had Judith as my instructor (Judy's driving tuition). She is very calming, considerate and easy to get along with. Unlike alot of instructors, she doesn't feel the need to comment on everything and she puts alot more faith in her students than most. Having had 2 instructors before her she is the only instructor that made me feel like I was in control, and not being b aby sat. Really great, would 100% recommend. In my opinion she is a great teacher, and it proves it when I passed first time."
"I had Ken as my driving instructor and couldn't fault him. He made every lesson comfortable and fun and I thoroughly enjoyed learning with him. Passed 1st time! Thank you Ken for all your support 😊"
"I had the worst experience with an instructor Latch, at Bumpers. I paid for 40 hours intensive over a month with a test at the end. Latch was not informed that this was the structure I requested and brained me. His lessons went well at first, then started to be late for lessons consistently. After only 20 hours of lessons he had me booked in for a test. Just before the test I was nervous and not driving as well as I had before. He got really mean in the lessons leading up to my test. Just before the test, he kept on saying that I was driving poorly on purpose and that I wanted to fail. He also regurally made comments about 'women drivers' and jokes at my expense. 0/10 would not recommend. When I contacted the company to ask for the rest of the lesson money to be refunded I was ignored. I feel they did not provide a good service and that they practically stole from me."
"They sorted my theory lessons and practical test. My instructor latch was top class and helped me to pass first time with 5minors Thanks Guys"
"I had ken as my instructor. He was very patient and a great teacher. I passed today 2nd attemp. Thank you ken :)"
"I had Mike as my instructor and he was seriously amazing! I have had a little driving experience before hand but not much at all. I done 16 hours in a week with him and he made sure I was happy and positive with everything before we moved on to the next thing. He really was amazing and I passed first time - I really wouldn't of been able to do it without him. I would recommend 110%! Thank you bumpers and especially thank you to Mike! :-)"
"Chris Lawes is a fantastic driving instructor and definitely the best I have ever driven with. He is highly professional, honest, very good with delivering feedback in a tactical way. He had instilled in me great methods and helped me understand situations I had previously found difficult. I am very happy with his teaching methods and would highly recommend Chris as first rate instructor!"
Bumpers Driving School is rated 4.76 based on 54 reviews