bulkvits Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend bulkvits Ltd

02089116364

Bulkvits@gmail.com

Kemp House, 160 City Road, London,

How would you rate bulkvits Ltd?

"Bought alcar tablets ,very good price,thought they were a bit different as they taste of nothing,alcar is normally sour,vinegary. After taking for 3 months I am sure they are not Alcar,receiving none of previous benefits I normally feel, and see,Wasted money ,gone back to my previous supplier."
"This is a shame company! ,I purchased plant sterol to keep my cholesterol in check I had been using Holland and Barrett sterol for a year and worked wonders! BUT after taking bulk vit tablets for 3 months my cholesterol rose rapidly! The only change in life style were the cheap tabs. I gave them to a chemistry professor who broke them down! -it was chalk , magnesium a sugar coating."
Michelle Combrinck
Unverified Reviewer
"Order #3539 Order placed and paid for in December 2017. I received notification on the 02-01-2018 that my above order was being shipped but I have not received it until today 12-02-2018. I have emailed, I have sent messages on facebook, no response or reply. I have not received a tracking number or further information. I would like my money refunded and will never use this company again. Thank you, Michelle Combrinck"
"This company is no longer Trading. Finished on the 19th December 2017."
"Have tried to purchase from Bulk Vits but when trying to pay I get the message it is disabled. Have sent to messages but so far no replies received. They were excellent in the past but no now."
"Very satisfied with product and price. Items delivered very quickly."
Mark Thornewill
Verified Buyer
"Delivered promptly, excellent value."
Jackie Harris
Verified Buyer
"Not received no e-mail to say what the problem is."
Michelle Combrinck
Verified Buyer
"My order was paid for in December and never delivered. I have sent numerous emails and left a message on facebook. No response nothing! I would like my order delivered or my money back."
"Good product, good price and great service."
Rebecca Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Competitive price"
Andrew Paisey
Verified Buyer
"My usual vitamins supplier no longer stock acidophilus so last year I used Bulkvits to supply them. Bought 3 * 120 last year but this year buy one get one free so only bought 2 * 120 and will need to return before my normal annual order. Unusual shape container i.e. thin rectangular :-) Quick response."
Michael King
Verified Buyer
"Very good value. Well packed."
Nigel Bellamy
Verified Buyer
"Order and delivery just as I wanted. So easy it makes you wonder how the others get it wrong."
"fast quick efficient thank you"
Paul Derlacki
Verified Buyer
".asked for several days to write a review. Still no delivery."
Steve Trigg
Verified Buyer
"Very fast efficient service and great price"
Philip Diamond
Verified Buyer
"Supplied the product I wanted quickly and efficiently and also at a good price"
Laura Behjet
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery and extremely helpful, friendly customer service. As discussed on phone, think smaller bottles would be good. Would like the option of foil refill packs personally as well so don't have to keep throwing out plastic bottles."
Jill Morrison
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, speedy delivery. Fitted though the letter box, would purchase again. Thank you!"
bulkvits Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 199 reviews