Bulbs and More Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bulbs and More
Kerry Norman
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Very fast delivery. Have ordered from them twice and will order again. I would recommend to friends and family....
Michaela Timpany

Easy transaction
Speedy delivery
Excellent product
Will definitely use Bulbs and More again
Ellen Harris
Verified Buyer

switch plates look great and are very good quality. highly recommended
Amanda Jayne
Verified Buyer

Great products and great customer service.
Nicky Allsopp
Verified Buyer

received really quick and the quality of the products was very good. Will recommend to family and friends.
Kenneth Lightfoot
Verified Buyer

excellent service all round good quality items and prompt delivery i would highly recomend
Carolyn Irving

Execcelent service very happy
Thank you for your great review Carolyn!
Dawn Kirk
Verified Buyer

Bulbs and More's products are very good quality for the price paid (they look exceptional and have added the classy finishing touch to my room) and they time from order to receipt of the goods was fantastic. Thank you Bulbs and More. I will definitely continue to order from you given your excellent service and product.
Hi Dawn, Thank you for your lovely review. We really appreciate all your feedback.
Keith Ashby
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, price and service
JOHN WILLIAMS

ITEM IN STOCK QUICK DELIVERY NO PROBLEMS
Verified Buyer

We ordered electrical switches and sockets, all arrived in good time and were as described.

Web site easy and quick
Quality products at great price
Delivery quick and efficient
Good job
Aileen Goldie
Verified Buyer

We ordered numerous plug and light switches. They came very quick.
They look fantastic. Really nice and we'll made.
The only fault I could fine was!
Some long screws for the light sockets would have been nice.
But on the whole a very happy customer.
Hi Aileen,

Thank you for your lovely feedback - Long screws is no problem, how many do you need?

Thanks Bulbs and More
Verified Buyer

very efficient and prompt service
Suzanne Atack
Verified Buyer

Had been let down by a previous supplier and needed some sockets and switches urgently. Rang Bulbs and More on Monday morning, spoke to Amanda and she arranged for the items to be delivered on Tuesday before 12.00. The delivery was made at 10.08 a.m. in good time for the electrician to fit them. The sockets and switches were Antique Brass and are a nice finishing touch to our lounge.
Many thanks to all at Bulbs and More, especially Amanda.
Hi
Thank you for your great feedback - really means a lot to us and we are glad we could supply you our sockets fast and on time :)
Karen Wells

Fabulous.
Hugh Roberts
Verified Buyer

It was a pleasure buying from this company. They had an excellent choice of light switches to complete a major refurbishment of an old country house. They offer good quality products, helpful advice and friendly and efficient service.
And they helped me out of my miscalculation!!
Really good.
Verified Buyer

Sockets and light switches arrived next day. Extremely helpful customer service. Products very good value for money. Will definitely use again. Highly recommended.
Tom Matthews
Verified Buyer

I ordered some antique brass fittings and received them 2 days later.Really impressed with the quality of the goods and packaging and the speed of delivery.Bulbs and More are definitely going on my list of suppliers for future use.
Roger Jones
Verified Buyer

I met Bulbs and More at the Home Building and Renovating show at the NEC. the stand staff could not have been more friendly or helpful.
they had the product I have been searching for, for quite some time , a very small yet powerful G9 LED lamp. I bought one at the show as a test and five more on follow-up by mail. The mail service was very prompt and all prices were reasonable.
I will deal with the company again.
Bulbs and More is rated 4.81 based on 36 reviews