Bulb Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bulb

How would you rate Bulb ?

Julie Timothy
Verified Reviewer
"Bulb are an excellent company offering low cost gas and electricity. I swapped from swalec to bulb and I'm saving a lot of money. Use bulb.co.uk/refer/juliet0486 and receive £50 for joining. It's a win win situation."
"Are you like £80 not fifty? Good new i will help you to leave your supplier with my code you will get sweet 5o plus three o from me ,just pm after your swiych its complate and i will give you ANOTHER so you wil get with bulb free 2 months energy ,good blees and cherrs for using my code ,dont forgets to pm after, bulb.co.uk/ refer/michal6442"
"Awesome experience so far. Great customer service, superb prices and 100% renewable. If you would like £75 free account credit please feel free to sign up using my page: bulb.co.uk /refer/dominikak0273 Just copy both lines into your browser. Once you've signed up send me a quick email with your details and I'll send you an extra £25 via PayPal to make your total credit £75: bjtek@ ymail.com Thanks! Dom"
"Recently switched to bulb for gas and electricity. Saving me over £20 a month instantly(despite the scheduled price increase). Easy process done online took a few minutes. Kept up to date on switch over and exit fees paid by bulb. £50 credit to you and a friend if you refer. You will receive £50 credit with this link https://bulb.co.uk/refer/allanj0701"
"We recently bought our first home which was connected to British Gas. After running a energy comparison on MSE, Bulb Energy came out the cheapest supplier with a 5 star customer service rating, also being MUCH cheaper than all of the big 6 suppliers! The switch was simple with everything handled by Bulb and regular email updates to keep me informed. I was given a fixed switch date and everything went swimmingly. Bulb has a great app to monitor your balance / usage / bills and submit meter readings. This ensures less estimated usage bills (British Gas attempted to charge me £70 on an estimated basis for the month before we moved in to our house and when the gas boiler had been switched off at the mains the whole time - and it was a nightmare to sort out!). If you are thinking of switching, I highly recommend Bulb. If you sign up through the following page bulb.co.uk/refer/gulama9193 (copy and paste into browser without any spaces in the link) you will also receive an automatic £50 bill credit :) You can also call Bulb (0300 30 30 635) and quote "gulam9193" for the £50 free credit when signing up."
"I was very happy to switch to Bulb green energy with a lower price compared to my old provider and excellent customer support during the switch process. I also got £50 credit from a referral. If you want to get £70 credit when you switch to Bulb energy, please copy two lines below to your browser to register: bulb.co.uk /refer/hungn2043. You will receive £70 credit including £50 from Bulb + £20 that I will transfer to your PayPal or bank account from my referral bonus £50 if your registration is successful. If you have any query, please contact me at dinhhungnguyen83''at''gmail.com. Please get a quote from Bulb site to see their lower price and note that Bulb will refund your possible exit fee."
"This was the best decision i made in 2017. with £50 credit for new customers who use a referral code making it even better. my referral code is bulb.co.uk/refer/ashley3610 Bulb also pay exit fees for those wishing to leave other energy providers early. My opinion has not changed in 2018 this small GREEN energy provider do exactly what they say they will do and have a really good customer service department who answer the phone very quickly. Bulb was recommended to me by my father , Bulb also came out top on Martin lewis MSE and Uswitch. As i said it my best decision of 2017 saving me over £285 compared to my previous supplier.especially as the major providers have put up their prices again !!! the £50 referral credit was a especially nice bonus. If you would simply rather check first great but still use the referral code as it will automatically ensure the £50 credit is generated if you go ahead. referral code : bulb.co.uk/refer/ashley3610 As I said best decision I made in 2017...Good luck. Regards Ashley"
"Get £75 not £50 with my Hi just switched and can't explain why I didn't switch earlier just bcs I was lazy and ignorant so I just aim some key features. 100% renewable. Payed exit fees no contract easy tarif switch and save some cash witch me I can give you another £25 , so £75 sl09 together,just pm after you complate switch bit.ly/ 2J3G5vo"
"❤️ bulb !! Been with bulb for 10 months now. They have stuck to the price they quoted me & probably a few pounds less. I have my gas & electricity with them and they saving me £45 every single month - so very happy!!! The switch over was very easy as once I gave my details they done the rest. They even informed British Gas that I was leaving them. If you have to pay charges to leave your existing provider then bulb will pay these charges for you. Here’s my referral details if you wish to switch and enjoy £50 credit for free!! Just copy and paste : bulb.co.uk/refer/orange123"
"I just switched to Bulb energy and the process was so quick and easy! I had a slight problem on my end and was able to contact Bulb easily to get it resolved quickly! The £50 credit you receive when you sign up with a referral code was such a good added bonus and has helped me save money on my bills! If you are looking to sign up, use my referral code for a £50 credit to your account! https://bulb.co.uk/refer/chloew5119"
"This was the best decision I made in 2017 . With a £50 joining credit for new customers who use a referral code making it even better. My opinion has not changed in 2018 this small GREEN energy provider do exactly what they say they will do and have really good customer service department. As I said Bulb were the best deal I found, they were recommended to me by my daughter, Bulb also came out top on Uswitch and Martin Lewis MSE. BULB energy will also pay up to £120 for any early leaving penalty fees for leaving other providers. New customers and referees are rewarded by a £50 credit for joining. My referral code is bulb.co.uk/refer/shane1188 It was the best decision I made in 2017 and was was at least £285 better than that quoted by my previous provider. Switching was made incredibly simple by Bulb as was obtaining the £50 credit which was automatic. If you simply would rather check first great but still use the referral code. Bulb.co.uk/refer/shane1188 After you have checked you will want to join, and by using the referral code it will automatically generate your £50 credit. bulb.co.uk/refer/shane1188 Regards Shane"
"❤️ bulb !! Been with bulb for 10 months now. They have stuck to the price they quoted me & probably a few pounds less. I have my gas & electricity with them and they saving me £45 every single month - so very happy!!! The switch over was very easy as once I gave my details they done the rest. They even informed British Gas that I was leaving them. If you have to pay charges to leave your existing provider then bulb will pay these charges for you. Here’s my referral details if you wish to switch and enjoy £50 credit for free!! Just copy and paste bulb.co.uk/refer/orange123"
Colette Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"?? bulb !! Been with bulb for 10 months now. They have stuck to the price they quoted me & probably a few pounds less. I have my gas & electricity with them and they saving me £45 every single month - so very happy!!! The switch over was very easy as once I gave my details they done the rest. They even informed British Gas that I was leaving them. If you have to pay charges to leave your existing provider then bulb will pay these charges for you. Here’s my referral details if you wish to switch and enjoy £50 credit for free copy and paste. bulb.co.uk/refer/orange123"
Jason
"Get £50 credit and your quote with the referral link below, copy and paste both lines. bulb.co.uk /refer/jason3159 [note: on a mobile device delete the space] I switched over to BULB a few months ago and wish I had done it sooner. After signing up using the referral link it took Bulb a total of 21 days to switch me over, once I switched I knew that I was financially better off than before and I am now using green energy. So we are now not only saving money but helping to save our planet at the same time, we have become BULB ECO HEROES!. In my opinion BULB stand out from the rest of the market for the following reasons: 100% renewable energy £50 sign up credit Easy to use Web app UK call centre with friendly professional staff who answer you call within a couple of minutes. Simple swap (fuss free and quick) Great customer service and excellent communication Bulb do not have a lock in period and they pay exit fees from your current provider. There really is nothing to lose by getting a quote and if you proceed with the switch you will receive your £50 credit and your own unique referral link to use to invite your friends and family to join too. Thank you if you choose my link as I will also get £50 to put towards paying my winter bill. bulb.co.uk/refer/ jason3159"
Colin Gardiner
"the have given me cheap electricity, i use a lot of electricity because i have electric heating and no gas. my old deal was coming to an end and i was going to be paying more than 20%. saw a link on someones review that will save me £50. Switching details only took 2 minutes to enter No exit fees Even if i don't stay a customer it £50 of free energy You get payed for referring Friends To get £50 free energy enter link bulb.co.uk/refer/colin5716 this takes you straight to bulb's sign up page and I never see any of your details(bulb keeps them private) Once you sign up you can refer as many people as you want with your own link"
"Excellent!! Swapped from Scottish Power to Bulb in January after being loyal SP customers for 20+ years, should have done it sooner. 💸💰🔌 So simple, easy swap, easily understood communications from Bulb at every step, absolutely no issues at all, 4th payment now made with estimated savings of over £400 a year on our gas and electricity! If you'd like to swap and are looking for a referral code for a £50 credit to your account feel free to use bulb.co.uk/refer/debbie8113 and we will both receive a £50 credit. Thank you 😀"
Colette Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"?? bulb !! Been with them just over 6 months now. They have stuck to the price they quoted me & probably a few pounds less. I have my gas & electricity with them and they saving me £45 every single month - so very happy!!! The switch over was very easy as once I gave my details they done the rest. They even informed British Gas that I was leaving them. If you have to pay charges to leave your existing provider then bulb will pay these charges for you. Here’s my referral details if you wish to switch and enjoy £50 credit for free!! Just copy & paste bulb.co.uk/refer/orange123"
Mrs Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"❤️ bulb !! Been with them just over 6 months now. They have stuck to the price they quoted me & probably a few pounds less. I have my gas & electricity with them and they saving me £45 every single month - so very happy!!! The switch over was very easy as once I gave my details they done the rest. They even informed British Gas that I was leaving them. If you have to pay charges to leave your existing provider then bulb will pay these charges for you. Here’s my referral details if you wish to switch and enjoy £50 credit for free!! Just copy & paste bulb.co.uk/refer/orange123"
"£80!and save on energy Switched to Bulb and save £300 per year compared to my Scottish Power quote. Also the fact that you're helping the environment by choosing a company sourcing renewable energy is a big bonus, supplying 100% renewable energy use my linke and get welcome BONUS 50 and 40 from me https://tinyurl.com/y7h97gfg"
Bulb is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews