Bulb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulb
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Bulb made you happy
Have been with Bulb for 3 years and in two separate houses and always found them helpful and efficient on the phone. Bulb's email and SMS messages are crystal clear, something greatly welcome. Probably not the cheapest energy supplier these days, but changing every few months to save a few pounds is a nuisance. In my experience, the cheapest is rarely the best. Bulb's green credentials are important to me but talking to a real person on the phone when/if there is an account issue is essential. I can see no good reason to switch any time soon, and even if there is almost certainly going to be another price hike in energy bills.
Posted 1 hour ago
I came to Bulb as a referred customer. The prices are competitive and so far I have no problems with the service. Once enrolled as a customer I requested smart meter installation. My new meters were installed within 5 days with no fuss or problems either. I would recommmend Bulb to anyone.
Posted 1 hour ago
What they say is what they do Brilliant!!
Was helped with sorting out wrong bills when moved in and looked after and kept in touch with
Great service
Moving to Bulb has been a great experience. The transition from my previous energy provider was easy, with Bulb giving very straightforward and regular instructions/updates. And all smooth since joining. I like the way Bulb tell you each month how much electricity/gas you’ve used. Thoroughly recommend.
The prices good and correct. I'm happy. I had a problem and called the service. The solution was excellent and fast. I'm really satisfied with them. Thanks.
Happy with the support offered so far
Brilliant and good value formoney
Always there when needed very good company well impressed
This supplier is brilliant keeping you up to date with your gas and electricity energy account. I would definitely recommend Bulb because it is the best supplier I have ever been with.
It's excellent.
Good communication with staff who know their business
Good and quick service when called
Brilliant customer service everytime, low prices and only uses renewable energy to power our home.
In the process of switching from SSE to Bulb. So far all going to plan, my concerns are with SSE, not Bulb.
very good communication, each month send my meter readings and receive a reply .
The program is a little incomprehensible ...
Hi Xenia, Sorry to hear you've had trouble using Bulb. I'd like to help with this or feedback any issues to the relevant teams. Could you send an email to feedback@bulb.co.uk with more information on the problems you've had? All the best, Curtis
Very easy to use and get questions answered
So far more hepful than Eon
Bulb is rated 3.87 based on 1,980 reviews