Bulb Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bulb
7PM
7PM
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Bulb ?

"Completely misleading - joined these and like the few reviews before mine, was told one price - switched and before I even finished transitioning, I was told my price was going up by 15%. When I contacted to ask what was going off, I was told that they made it clear when I signed up - it wasn't clear at all, I was told one price and no mention of a price rise until I was already in transition - disappointed with this company before I've even started - lets see how it goes."
"Swapping to Bulb is turning out to be a good move. I was previously with British Gas and compared to them my bills have dropped significantly. The change went smoothly and the online help is very good. Bulb offer a great incentive scheme whereby if you refer someone and they take up bulb, both parties receive £50.. which can be used to offset your energy bill or have it transferred to your bank account. If you decide to switch to Bulb, please use my referral code below. Simply copy and paste it into your browser and you will be taken to the correct site to switch. bulb.co.uk/refer/grahamh3428"
"Been with them for several months no issues much better than Scottish power. I'm doing regular comparisons and keeps coming up cheapest. For £50 for you and me when you join https://bulb.co.uk/refer/amy8948"
"My Partner recently joined Bulb and used another members code from here! He has just received the £50 free credit!! No other provider was offering By using someone elses code you get £50 automatically once fully set up He is offering £75 if you sign up using his code £50 from Bulb and £25 from the £50 he gets So £75 off your first bill!! The code is below: refferal75gbp.tk"
"Reasonable pricing, green electricity, superb UK based customer service team answering your call immediately. Makes a difference. Very happy with the decision to move away from the big6. Feel feee to use my referral code to get £50 cashback on your switch day bulb.co.uk/refer/krzysztofs2069 I'm donating all my share to dogs trust. Thanks!"
"Really happy with Bulb ... so far no problems . Saving every month . Quick and easy to switch takes about 3 mins then they do the rest. Copy and paste for a quote on how much you can save. If you decide to switch you will get £50 credit on your first bill. bulb.co.uk/refer/orange123"
"Bulb made me happy by being truthful about giving great service , a great deal ie 1 Tarrif for all,free get out clause ,being careful about Smart Meters and waiting for the new series 2 Smart Meters which also make it easy to swap . And the very great idea of referral where we can help other people to come to Bulb . Mine is bulb.co.uk/refer/phillip3813 and if you use this not only do you get £50 in your bulb account,so do I . Bulb is magic ."
"Finally I moved to my new house and when I was looking for the best energy provider I got confused. Fortunately while I was talking with one friend of mine, he told me about Bulb. Now I'm a very satisfied Bulb customer: the switch was easy also thank to a very efficient Customer Service. I advice you to switch as soon as possible, currently they are the best here in London and most likely in the UK. join.bulb.co.uk/refer/danieleg3704 Be a Bulberino as me :) !"
"Hi from 2 oldies. Having been with British Gas/Scottish Power for 40 years. We looked at reviews and turned to BULB. Wow! switching made simple. Help all the way. Great Tariffs. Bulb has saved me £70 since switching in January. They also don’t push you into having these new Smart Meters and are waiting until the new series 2 ones come out so switching will be easier. Phoning is easy and customer service is second to none. Feel free to use my code to get £50 added to you account when you switch. My code is bulb.co.uk/refer/Phillip3813 GOOD LUCK 😉"
"After being with British Gas for over 20 years and always making sure I was on their best rate, I could have saved money by switch before, but the reviews on the cheaper companies were not so good, until now. I called Bulb a couple of times with some questions and to see how quickly I got to speak with someone....I was not disappointed, as both times I was through to someone within about 20 seconds. The switch went very smoothly and they kept me informed along the way. I also used a referral code and that gave me £50 credit on my account. If you decide to switch, then use my code and get the same credit. Just copy and past the following... bulb.co.uk/refer/andyh3222"
"Brilliant so far don't be afraid because they are not one of the large companies. Cheaper than everyone I found plus I got a £50 credit as a friend referred me. So use below link(without the spaces) and get £50 credit for joining bulb.co.uk/refer/zoeh5416"
"I put off leaving a big 6 energy supplier for ages and now wish I had left sooner. With bulb we are saving £70 a month. It was so easy to swap and they pay any exit fees. You are not tied in and can leave at any time. The electricity is 100% renewable and the gas 10%, so you are saving money and helping the environment. My referral code if you want £50 credit when you join is bulb.co.uk/refer/esthers9269 If you want to switch over the phone the number is 0300 30 30 635 and if you give them the referral code esthers9269 we both get £50. Thanks"
"Joining bulb was easy. It took 21 days as promised and I was kept informed all the way. Bulb also pay any exit fees to your previous supplier, and don't charge exit fees, so if your not happy it's just as easy to leave. I am saving £35 a month with bulb. I also received a £50 referral friend credit upon signing up. If you would like to sign up to bulb using my referral, we will both receive £50 credit once your account is active. bulb.co.uk/refer/lisap1393 Please enter the referral code on the sign up page and the credit will be in your account, once you are officially with bulb."
"Get £50 off bulb when you use my referral link bulb.co.uk/refer/peterk9464"
"We recently bought our first home which was connected to British Gas. After running an energy comparison, Bulb Energy came out the cheapest supplier with a 5 star customer service rating, also being MUCH cheaper than all of the big 6 suppliers! The switch was simple with everything handled by Bulb and regular email updates to keep me informed. I was given a fixed switch date and everything went swimmingly. Bulb has a great app to monitor your balance / usage / bills and submit meter readings. This ensures less estimated usage bills (British Gas attempted to charge me £70 on an estimated basis for the month before we moved in to our house and when the gas boiler had been switched off at the mains the whole time - and it was a nightmare to sort out!). 3 month update: Bulb are still doing fantastic. I have called them twice since joining (for matters that I wanted to query as opposed to anything being wrong) and both times the phones were answered immediately and my queries resolved. My bills have also been lower than expected! If you are thinking of switching, I highly recommend Bulb. If you sign up through the following page bulb.co.uk/refer/gulama9193 (copy and paste into browser without any spaces in the link) you will also receive an automatic £50 bill credit :) You can also call Bulb (0300 30 30 635) and quote "gulam9193" for the £50 free credit when signing up."
Bulb is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!