Bulb Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bulb
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Bulb made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I have been with bulb for a year now and they've been amazing. What's not to love about an affordable, renewable energy company with great customer service. bulb.co.uk/refer/daniel4573 My referral has a £100 bonus credit for your account up until 11.59pm Tuesday 13/11/18. Thereafter it will be £50 credit."
Are you Bulb? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bulb receives. Reply Free
"Competitive pricing, great communication, clear and simple website and app use my code to get £50 bulb.co.uk/refer/marijam0877"
"Very impressed with how easy the switch to bulb was. If you use my referral code you get £50 credit! Remove the spaces when putting into the search bar. bulb.co.uk/refer / hannahk0822"
"£100 off your bill for joining AND NO CONTRACT! Switching to Bulb is so easy. They are the best I've seen with their transparency and great communications - keeping you well informed about any changes. It's also good to know that I am protecting the environment because they use renewable energy sources. Their pricing is the cheapest AND this is on a standard variable tariff which you are not tied down to and can join or leave at any time! Add to that the £100 off your bill with my joiner code below so whats not to like? Hurry though - this will drop to £50 on 14th Novenmber at Midnight !!!!! Use in your browser: bulb.co.uk/ refer/hansa (no spaces) ENJOY!"
"Great service, highly recommended! I just received a special deal for being with the company for 1 year, whoever joins on my code gets not £50 but £100 so feel free to use it (Without spaces): Bulb.co. uk/refer/ Jelena"
"Switched to Bulb saved 400 ,paid my exit fees ,and they are 100% renewable im offering you £75 if you sign up using his code £50 from Bulb and £25 from the £50 he gets So £75 off your first bill!! The code is below: refferal75gbp.tk"
"From the minute I contacted Bulb to get a quote after NPower had tripled my monthly bill they was so helpful and done all the swap for me. So far so good also I found a referral from someone online that offers you £50 credit to your account which is so helpful. So for anyone thinking of switching to them here’s a referral code to help you on your first bill. https://bulb.co.uk/refer/leannem0227"
"Switching to bulb was super easy - just went to website and provided my name, email, address and a couple of other details and literally that was about it - they automagically transferred me over from EDF and even paid the exit fees. Really like: simple web based service (but phone if you need), green energy, just one decent tariff! (No having to keep changing, even within same provider), no exit fees. I have been with them for 1 year now so I have just been emailed a special bonus referral code that gets both YOU AND ME £100 credit! It ONLY works until midnight 23rd October! (After that it reverts to £50 each). Thanks so much if you use it. bulb.co.uk/refer/james963"
"Bulb are saving me money every single month. Enjoy £50 credit if you decide to switch. Copy and paste bulb.co.uk/refer/orange123"
"Bulb is a renewable energy supplier that has only the one cheapest tariff for everyone. I switched online i about 5 minutes and it was easy, also if you use the code below to sign up you get £50 cashback. Just cut and paste into your address and it will take you to the bulb website. Simple. bulb.co.uk/ refer/stuarte6465"
"Very easy process to switch to this energy supplier, cheaper than most as well."
"Open honest transparent pricing, no fixing you into long term deals, no exit fees. They will even pay for your exit fees with your current provider (which gets credited very quickly). They are 100% green too! What are you waiting for, switch today (£50 free credit): bulb.co.uk /refer/matthewc3639"
"After being really unhappy with my previous energy supplier I decided to give Bulb a try based on the wonderful Trustpilot reviews. Signing up was really easy and the quoted price for my monthly bills of £87 is quite a saving compared to £101 from my previous supplier! They guide you step by step during the switching and even remind you to send your meter readings. If you use this code you and I will get a reward of £50 when you sign up: bulb.co.uk/refer/jasont7736"
"My Partner recently joined Bulb and used another members code from here! He has just received the £50 free credit!! No other provider was offering By using someone elses code you get £50 automatically once fully set up He is offering £75 if you sign up using his code £50 from Bulb and £25 from the £50 he gets So £75 off your first bill!! The code is below: refferal75gbp.tk"
"Competitive pricing, great communication, clear and simple website and app."
"We changed over to Bulb from EDF after a comparison site said we would save £200 a year, when in fact our bill has been more every month this year than last and usage has stayed the same! not Impressed"
"Cheapest supplier I've had well happy saved loads no cold winter this year :) https://bulb.co.uk/refer/tanyah2746"
"Just made the switch from OVO. It was extremely straightforward and their app is easy to use. So far the service has been good and the telephone support is prompt. The referral code is also a bonus and added to your account quickly. If you are signing up please feel free to use my referral code https://bulb.co.uk/refer/dravenm4477"
"Delighted with bulb. Been with them for 3 months and saving each month compared to my old tariff with one of the big 6. Enjoy £50 off if you use my referral https://bulb.co.uk/refer/peterk9464"
"Really happy with Bulb ... so far no problems . Saving every month . Quick and easy to switch takes about 3 mins then they do the rest. Copy and paste for a quote on how much you can save. If you decide to switch you will get £50 credit on your first bill. bulb.co.uk/refer/orange123"
Bulb is rated 4.71 based on 41 reviews