BUILT/ Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BUILT/

About BUILT/ : Building supplies on demand. BUILT/ is not your traditional builder’s merchant.
Yes we are built for the trade and we sell all the building supplies you’d expect to find in a typical builders merchant but we value the tradesmans time more than anything else. As a result we’ve built a business based on giving you very competitive prices up front, offering you great service and faster ways to get your building materials to the site as quickly and efficiently as possible.

customer service
"Once we got things straighten we were very pleased wirh product very well made panels"
"Good pricing and offers but communication needs improvement. Offers communicated well but follow up on orders and confirmations for pickup needs sorting. I will continue to use as you're a relatively new company and this can be improved on."
"It’s getting better now"
"It’s gett better now.."
"Good fast service"
"Prices are fair, some items cheaper. Painfully slow in store!"
"Order process was effortless, tracking was great, then the products arrived. They were on a pallet far too small for the 30 sheets of 2440x1220 plasterboards and the 475kg of plaster and adhesive. This meant as it was been lifted on/off the lorry the plasterboards were all bending and the bottom one has 4 damaged areas where the straps were. I asked the delivery driver if there was a shortage on pallets and he told me this was one of the best he had seen. If products were better packed I would 100% recommend using BUILT to anyone with no caution or advise, now I'd recommend to associates but advise them to check quality of goods when delivered."
Hi Byron,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. Please give us a call on 0121 468 0031 to discuss the damaged items.

Kind Regards
James
"Delivery was late and it wasn’t given store credit as there’s a “30 minute buffer” they forgot to mention."
"Some of the wood I have received 25mm x 38mm and the 25mm x 50mm was in a poor state being extremely bent like a banana or still have the bark of the tree attached to the one side of the length of wood on at least three of the 4.8 meter lengths. Some of the plaster board I ordered were marked on the face and out of the 60 feather edge boards I purchased 12 were found to be either full of knots or split from the top to half way down or beyond making them unuseable for the purpose they were intended for. On a positive note the delivery service and team are very good indeed and all the other products I have purchased it's just a pity the wood has let down the rating."
"quite good service.bit of time waiting on materials as operatives did not know product they were looking for."
"It early days for me only had a few orders any problems seem to be sorted without delay"
"Nice people, good service. Couldn't find my order when I arrived to collect - not a big deal, it was located after 10 minutes. However, please advise your staff not to place your very sticky order stickers over the usage and safety instructions of the paint pots, as it takes a good 10 minutes to remove the sticker, and may leave the customer less than impressed. Thanks"
"Good prices and helpful but let down twice on delivery of gear and products out of stock"
Hi Lee,

Terribly sorry about this, I hope our customer service team have resolved these issues to you satisfaction. If not, please email me directly on james.morgan@built.co.uk

Thanks
James
"Sales executive Adam was great guy, very honest and professional, delivery time was given but unfortunately it wasn’t delivered on time, builders time was wasted, Built need to work on their deliver process... if I leave it will be the reason for late deliveries"
"Didn’t call materials put on front of drive in my way had to move before could start job cost me time & money but on time"
Hi Wayne,

Apologies about this. Our drivers should always call you in advance of the delivery to get final instructions. I will raise this issue without our Logistics Director.

Regards

James
"The costumer service was fantastic and staff members were really helpful. The inky issue inhad was in regards to having my goods delivered but that was also rectified eventually."
"Really helpful staff members. Next day delivery. Great prices. Only negatives are; my worktops arrived soaking wet, it wasn't raining when they were delivered, so my living room was covered in puddles of water and I had to spend ages using the hairdryer to try and dry them out. A few chunks on the front of the worktops, but thankfully I was cutting it down, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to use 2 out of the 3."
Hi Laura,

Really sorry about the products being wet. All of our worktops are stored inside our warehouse so have no opportunity to get wet, very odd. If you wanted to give our customer service team a call we'd be happy to discuss this issue further.

Thanks

James
"This is hard to put into words, all items on stock? Not true over a week to get building sand? Orders on time? Again not true both Saturday deliverys were late. I can understand problems but when you order items these items must be allocated as sold. And delivery must be on time not being phoned up if you want your items today? Come on built this is not an isolated issue"
"I haven't picked my items up yet but so far so good. The ordering process was easy to navigate and place an order."
"5 slabs chipped 1 cracked better unloading next time driver struggled with dodgy pallets"
Hi Philip,

Really sorry about this, I've refunded you for the 6 damaged slabs. We pride ourselves on delivering a reliable, error free service so I'll ensure your issue gets looked into.

Hope to see you again soon at BUILT/

BUILT/ is rated 4.63 based on 1,391 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access