BUILT/ Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BUILT/

About BUILT/ : Building supplies on demand. BUILT/ is not your traditional builder’s merchant.
Yes we are built for the trade and we sell all the building supplies you’d expect to find in a typical builders merchant but we value the tradesmans time more than anything else. As a result we’ve built a business based on giving you very competitive prices up front, offering you great service and faster ways to get your building materials to the site as quickly and efficiently as possible.

customer service
"Really good service. All items turned up on time except some ballast sand which they informed me and delivered the following day."
"Useless no idea what each others doing ."
"Delivery correct and on time"
"Great stuff great prices for me and my mom"
"Absolutely terrible delivery didn't come twice holding my job up costing me £400 in labour charges as lads had to wait around to see if would come and when finally came noone called to say it was delivered 2 let downs on delivery and still didn't get my vouchers either"
"Customer service was not friendly this time"
"Very helpful and competitive prices, just some products of stock"
"I was impressed with the service, excellent , I just wish u had a location down south. Would recommend to everyone"
"Quick, and pleasant experience. Colleagues are polite, professional, and happy to help."
"Great prices and great service."
"Very good product and very good service. Thank you"
"Fast professionals service from placing order to loading my car yard is alway well presented clean and tide and staff all way polite and helpful"
"When the delivery came my husband had to help unload from the lorry. Not really very good to be honest"
"Excellent"
"Overall, pretty good service. Let down by stock levels and poor selection of choice in areas."
"Easy to order online and delivered within time scale"
"smooth"
"Quick and efficient service....with a free meal! Brilliant!"
"Would definitely use again delivery was spot on and price is the best"
"Setting up account was a bit of a pain but been in since and is hassle free and cheaper than many other places. Guys in the yard also very helpful and courteous. I will definitely be back!"
BUILT/ is rated 4.63 based on 1,391 reviews