BUILT/ Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BUILT/

About BUILT/ : Building supplies on demand. BUILT/ is not your traditional builder’s merchant.
Yes we are built for the trade and we sell all the building supplies you’d expect to find in a typical builders merchant but we value the tradesmans time more than anything else. As a result we’ve built a business based on giving you very competitive prices up front, offering you great service and faster ways to get your building materials to the site as quickly and efficiently as possible.

customer service
"Great service"
"Excellent when it comes to prices for like for like item available elsewhere and many new offers. could do with improving the time in waiting to be served as its hit and miss (depending on how many staff available to assist on the day)"
"My experience with built has been very poor. My first delivery came after 6pm when it should have been before 5pm. The plasterboards were not in great condition. I had a call from Richard to discuss my service on 1st April and was advised i would recieve a £50 voucher via email to use on my next order which i have not recieved. I still however used you guys for a second order. I appreciate you guys are cheaper but service has been better at wickes for my self build project."
"Very good service, lovely staff and extreamly good prices"
"Love the concept. Really easy system to use!"
"recently ordered timber for decking which was delivered wrong untreated instead of treated and unfortunately out of stock at the time, correct item delivered 10 days later putting the job back, office staff very helpful in correcting problem and delivery driver also helpful and courteous, apart from that minor hiccup very happy with service, good prices very competitive, would recommend and use again."
"Fantastic value .good sturdy fencing will purchase more .in future excellent service and delivery"
"No warning of the 7:30 opening time!"
"Two of the four pieces of timber I bought with were warped."
"Delivery was great but on the morning of the delivery was informed part of my order was not in stock. Placed the order 2 weeks before so not impressed on the stock control it was only sand and ballast."
"Like the concept. The staff at The Aston Birmingham branch are great."
"Staff are very helpful,but some items are not stocked insulation being one of them."
"Ordered some materials to lay a concrete base, there was a hiccup (which wasn’t spotted until the last minute) with some of the materials ordered. Got great support from the team at Built (Aston) materials were eventually delivered to me and I managed to get the base down on time. Special thank you to Matt for all your effort. Good work guys."
"Easy ordering..fast service."
"If can be better"
"What arrived unbroken was fine. Unfortunately 4 of the slabs I ordered were broken so I arranged for replacements to come the next day however when they turned up they were the wrong ones and i had to wait another day. I also ordered sharp sand on 2 occasions and both times none turned up and i was informed even though i had purchased them they had been sold to someone else who had collected them. Customer service was good just a shame i had to use them."
"Always helpful and good service."
"Useless they have no idea what they are doing"
"Booked a delivery between 9.30 and 12.30. Eventually turned up at 2.30. I had to call several times to get any information on what was happening. V poor communication."
BUILT/ is rated 4.63 based on 1,391 reviews