BUILT/ Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BUILT/

About BUILT/ : Building supplies on demand. BUILT/ is not your traditional builder’s merchant.
Yes we are built for the trade and we sell all the building supplies you’d expect to find in a typical builders merchant but we value the tradesmans time more than anything else. As a result we’ve built a business based on giving you very competitive prices up front, offering you great service and faster ways to get your building materials to the site as quickly and efficiently as possible.

customer service
"Very good customer service team. Delivery was on time and on a brand new vehicle which was able to manoeuvre the delivery where we needed it easily. Payment system could be improved but I am happy to confirm there were no issues with order fulfilment."
"First visit yesterday impressed with the set up and Service"
"Friendly company tries to keep the deals going Loaded van for me"
"Good service delivery arrived on time."
"Great service and good price"
"Great company to buy from, I just wish you guys would head south and show the likes of travis and jewsons how the pros do it.. P.s love the chicken and rice and what a cracking bunch of lads working for you.."
"Very good,on time delivery"
"Excellent service no waiting"
"Delivered the next working day, great and efficient service."
"Mixed feelings at the moment. We did a click and collect order on Sunday and the staff in the yard were very good. However I’ve since had an order delivered on Tuesday I ordered through A member of staff. I sent him a text message with my requirements for a quotation he swiftly got me a reasonable quotation which I was pleased with. The delivery came on time. I had ordered 10 lengths of treated 4x2 as part of the order. 10 were delivered but 9 of them were untreated so I can’t use them. I texted the same member of staff and he said he’d look into it. Nothing back from him as yet and I tried calling him today."
"Great service and fast delivery. Thanks"
"Excellent prices, great service and free sarnie and cuppa. What more could you ask for !"
"Brilliant service next day delivery had a problem with the stocking of the gloves i ordered they phoned me straight away and got me a solution.. very friendly and helpful will defo use agen over my previous supplier and are actually cheaper then before.."
"Continually fail to deliver the correct products. Continually receive damaged products and continually don't receive a call back from staff when I am supposed to."
"Very helpful staff, nice quality and price."
"Upon arriving I was greeted by a very helpful gentleman who had an answer for every question I asked, thanks for the great help and very quick delivery"
"great place with perfect customer services and item on good price."
"Fast friendly service"
"very reasonale prices"
"Simple, quick, easy and very helpful staff."
BUILT/ is rated 4.69 based on 866 reviews