BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Very good found a surveyor very easily
Received a call from surveyor Paul Gable within the hour of asking for this service. He did an excellent job for me, can thoroughly recommend his work.
Surveyor very curties and pleasant his inspection was very thorough and he explained that his report would be sent to us in detail in the very near future
Very good and efficient service from these guys very helpful and quick to reply would highly recommend
Perfect 5 *****
The site was very simple to use. It found me several quick responses from which I chose my preferred firm.
I was not put under pressure by the site or by the responders and I recommend building-survey-quotes to others.
Easy to find a survey company which suited my requirements.
Alan McNaughton was prompt to reply to my request for a Homebuyers survey. It was a very thorough report, the information received enabled me to make the right decision regarding the purchase or in this case not go ahead with the purchase of this property.
We used Malcolm Hordern at Property Inspections NW,Malcolm was very quick to get in touch and very informative about the types of surveys.He carried out the survey for us and gave us an outstanding report,we found him most helpful and professional,would not hesitate to recommend him and use him again.Kind regards William
First class service and simple to understand conclusive report with follow up advice and support. Would defiantly use again.
Punctual and report very explicit. Followed up to make sure we had no problems. Would recommend.
I used building survey quotes and I found it very easy to use. I got contacted straight away by 3 surveyors. the one I picked was Susan Ellis, she was an excellent choice and very professional. I definitely give her 5 stars. I recommend both.
After my enquiry I received two quotations, I accept one from H.I.C.H. surveys,
who carried out a comprehensive survey and sent me a detailed report within the week.
Excellent.
Excellent service, pleasant staff. Report very professional.
I received a good response and acceptable quote, communication with the surveyor was good, there was minimal delay in the surveyor inspecting the property and a comprehensive report was received 4 days later.
No complaints.
The Surveyor who examined all my conservatery problems was wonderful. I received the report today. The report he made is perfection, He spent a good while looking at all my 5yr problems, Photographs taken too. I have now forwarded photo copies to The Fortress Windows at Saltney, Chester. Special Dilivery. The owner Mr Dudderige hopefully will now take note. and do a better job dealing with the problems caused . Thank the Surveyor for me, he was very thorough 4 stars plus to him. What a lovely man, i am very impressed with his time taken. Hilary
Worked well. Received a phone call from someone quickly who was able to undertake the work promptly.
The service was user friendly, quick and easy to use, and delivered exactly the information needed relevant to requirements.
Everything went perfect, communication has been excellent and te survey took places within two days with the full report following shortly after. Definitely recommend!
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 169 reviews