BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
no problems
I found this service extremely useful to compare prices and also had advice on different types of surveys so I could make an informed choice. Very helpful.
Good response
Great service - very swift and useful!
Very informative first introduction email about service, price and company. Polite and friendly staff on calling. Fast service and delivery of survey documents Would recommend
Very efficient and reliable when doing follow up. Our contact was Georgia Parish and took our calls and answered emails with courtesy and professionalism.
Quick service Professional response on the phone with appropriate follow up and reasonable quote. I would use the same site again, and recommend the person who carried out the survey Thanks
Very good and very helpful, I would recommend to my friends
Report came promptly and was very easy to understand covering everything we needed to know. Even gave estimated costs of work they advised getting done as priority. Surveyor rang me the evening of survey to reassure me about a matter of concern I had. Would recommend them and will use company again should I ever need to.
Prompt response from several surveyors - stamfordwing prompt service and good report. Am using them again
Great service
Very good way to source competitive quotes
Responded quickly Gave detailed information carried out survey quickly and orovided detailed report including photos. Very professional and informative
Within half an hour I had a suruveyor call, appointment booked and a great survey completed....no fuss, no hassle, very simple.
good service. comprehensive report.
Very quick and professional service at a excellent price
Accurate and concise , could have indicated plus Vat or not . Location more general and some were some way from subject property therefore mileage there and back could make it uncompetitive.
Excellent quick and efficient building survey by Philip Milne
Very professional, very thorough and very helpful.
Email impressive and articulate, appropriate attahments. Efficient and thorough streuctural survey. Will use again and recommend.
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.79 based on 143 reviews