BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Great site to use if you have know idea where to start looking for a surveyor. Quick and easy to use and got a couple of quotes almost immediately. Would happily use again.
Fast and effective!
Put me in touch with the right persons and gives you the chance to choose whom you wanna work with.
Recommend!
Very prompt, looks at your needs and area and finds a listing for you to chooses from. Glad i used them, saved a lot of time searching.
Mike not only provided a detailed report to me within one day's time but answered all my queries raised after the survey quickly and in details.

I would highly recommend him to the others who want to carry out a survey in their properties.
This service was fantastic, I had a quick response to my inquiry. I would recommend this company.
Found really good surveyor fair price and reliable
Excellent fast service very impressed
A comprehensive list of RISC surveyors to choose from and a rapid response with a list of local firms to contact. Definitely recommend this website.
Very helpful. A quick response to my enquiry from a local chartered surveyor; I recommend this convenient service.
I had a response the next day with a very reasonable quote from Gavaghan Jones Ltd. Mr Jones spoke directly with the estate agent and booked it on the Monday. He carried out the survey Tuesday and I had a comprehensive report Wednesday. A first-class service.
Easy and effective
very clear concise report, leaving me knowing the exact condition of the house.
Very easy to use, just put in my details and surveyors contacted me.
No problem.
Excellent service

Survey was done at the agreed time and it was very informative.
Useful site
Scott Oke did a very detailed survey for us and emailed it to us so that we had the results very quickly.
Very happy with the service thank you.
Got a great surveyor whom I would highly recommend to anyone!
Very quick, detailed and useful.
I used this site and was able to get a surveyor at short notice Mr Paul Knight who provided a very good service and buildings survey report including photos within 5 days.
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 173 reviews