BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Very easy to find quotes and compare.
Then contact the company's follow through to completion .
everything went well
PDG

Job well done
Had a good selection of companies to choose who could get the survey done in good time
web site easy to use, enter details required and they will find you companies that cover your area and costs, then you choose who you wish to go with, it is really that simple. Always reads reviews from customers too. Great easy service..
Contacted Mr Steve Howe at KAURSA in Solihull. Easy to arrange appointment and within 2 days of Survey very professional Structural Building Survey Report received:-)
Really quick to get a survey done, and the report was with me that evening. great service and it makes finding an available company quick and easy
Really good service,detailed survey with lots of pictures and everything I needed from a home buyers survey.
It was priced reasonable too.Many thanks
Quotes came back promptly and I was able to find a local surveyor for a reasonable fee, who provided a thorough report.
Easy to ask for the quotes
Brilliant service.
Perfectly professional job achieved by the one company that did respond. All in all, good value for money.
I hired Simon wall from Wall & Macnab Ltd to survey a property that I were looking to purchase. a professional and friendly service that I would use in the future
and gladly pass onto family or friends.
Helpful as I am deaf. As can’t use voice phone. So use e mail. Make it easier for me . And the survey did good job
The service we received from Building Survey Quotes was excellent We had three competitive quotes, all very well explained. In the end they were not needed as the house sell fell through.
However should we need one in the future, we will not hesitate to use them
The reaction from instruction to site visit to report was very swift and the report was comprehensive. Very pleased with it.
Perfect,

Very happy with the detailed report and I will most definitely be using these for anyone other properties I will be purchasing in the northwest area. Would definitely rate to use and very quick in booking in appointment .
Quick response and a good service.
Been very happy with the service we had & pleased with the quick response. Plus we could ask any questions other than what was in the report.
Good for finding you the right quotes for getting a survey. Easy to use this site and then you get invites from the surveyors you choose to decide which ones you want to go with. I used Iamsurveyors who gave a reasonable quote for a large house and a good in depth report. Thanks.
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.80 based on 221 reviews