BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
I was really pleased with the info from these company's Mr Blackburns. Also especially from Ingleby specialists Mr whyman who gave very good advice.
The survey was very prompt and thorough for a very reasonable price. Would happily recommend them to anyone requiring a survey.
Very quick and easy to arrange, survey carried out in a timely manner and report received back within days. Very professional service all round.
They made the process easy, smooth and efficient. Strongly recommended.
Great site to use if you have know idea where to start looking for a surveyor. Quick and easy to use and got a couple of quotes almost immediately. Would happily use again.
Fast and effective!
Put me in touch with the right persons and gives you the chance to choose whom you wanna work with.
Recommend!
Good service, fast, efficient and friendly.
Very prompt, looks at your needs and area and finds a listing for you to chooses from. Glad i used them, saved a lot of time searching.
I contacted yourselves with the intention of receiving some quotes for a building survey report on a potential property purchase in Sheffield.I subsequently received some quotes and selected Yorkshire Property Services to carry out the survey.I was pleased with their professionalism and subsequent report and additional verbal advice.
Mike not only provided a detailed report to me within one day's time but answered all my queries raised after the survey quickly and in details.

I would highly recommend him to the others who want to carry out a survey in their properties.
The survey went well. The surveyor phoned the day before to ask if we had any specific concerns with the property that we’d like to highlight. The report was returned within a few days and was very informative.
This service was fantastic, I had a quick response to my inquiry. I would recommend this company.
Found really good surveyor fair price and reliable
Excellent fast service very impressed
A comprehensive list of RISC surveyors to choose from and a rapid response with a list of local firms to contact. Definitely recommend this website.
Very helpful. A quick response to my enquiry from a local chartered surveyor; I recommend this convenient service.
I had a very quick response to my enquiry and was able to find accolaide surveyors, who carried out an in depth survey and report, at short notice.
Very pleased
I had a response the next day with a very reasonable quote from Gavaghan Jones Ltd. Mr Jones spoke directly with the estate agent and booked it on the Monday. He carried out the survey Tuesday and I had a comprehensive report Wednesday. A first-class service.
Well worth using as they find the best price but not only that, the company I went with were efficient and thorough too. Worth using
Easy and effective