Building Supplies Online (BSO), Oxfordshire Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Building Supplies Online (BSO), Oxfordshire

Vantage Business Park, Bloxham Rd, Banbury OX16 9UX, UK

Click Here

Tell us how Building Supplies Online (BSO), Oxfordshire made you happy

"AVOID!!! By far the WORST experience I have ever had with any supplier. As a trade customer I deal with a broad spectrum of suppliers and without a doubt, this company is the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with. They literally never call you back. I was forced to chase missing orders for weeks and each time I eventually got through I was told someone would call me back - of course no one ever did! Their phone system also seems to cut you off with a pre-recorded message saying "we will call you back"after about 2 minutes on hold. On average it would take about 6 attempts until I got through. I ordered 4 different products from 4 different suppliers through this company, I gave pretty simple instructions that I needed to know when the 4 different deliveries were due so I could arrange to be on site to receive them. The first 3 deliveries took ages and rocked up to site with no prior notice (obviously I wasn't there). The 4th delivery never turned up. A month after ordering I chased with a further phone call and asked to speak to a manager or someone in a position of responsibility, I was fobbed off and told to email them! Shortly thereafter I got an email saying this product was on backorder and asking what I wanted to do... Repeatedly spoke to a Lee and a Jack, both of which promised me a call back from customer services or their manager Mandy. Never heard a peep after the phone call was terminated."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Put in order for materials & heard nothing for a week. Contacted to enquire then received email stating they don't deliver the product ordered in my area - something that should have been done at time of ordering or straight after. I can't afford to be kept waiting for materials only to be told a week later after chasing up that they can't deliver, so I will not use bso again."
""Ordered and paid for 4no rooflights at 09:00 received an email at 17:20 cancelling the order because of supply issues and telling me it would take 24 to 48 hours to get my money back. Too late in the day to contact either the BSO or the manufacturer and no attempt was made to contact me by phone to discuss these supposed issues. The following morning I contacted the manufacturer who advised there were no issues regarding manufacture or delivery. I looked up the product on BSO’s website again only to discover the price had increased by 20% and this I think is why they cancelled the order. BSO’s flagrant disregard for customer care is shocking on three fronts: First they took the order and provided a vat invoice and at the same time removed nearly £4K from my bank. This as far as I’m concerned forms a contract which should be honoured. Second to make no attempt to actually talk to a customer regarding issues whatever they are is disgusting. Finally if they can remove the money instantly they should return it with the same speed, it only needs someone to push some buttons. I advise future potential customers to find an alternative supplier who cares about the customer and does not treat them with smug arrogance."
"Very competitive prices, and customer service helped me with a couple of questions when I contacted them. Delivery on time and goods as ordered!"
"Their delivery service price is too high and you have to pay for your own return. The customer service team are so rude and unhelpful. Their return process is a pain to deal with."
"I Purchased hardwood door it arrived damaged it was signed for as damaged and photos sent I was offered £30 to keep damaged door although this has not been paid over 2 weeks ago you try calling no answer emails you have to go through a third party to get answer then when using there online chat they disconnect chat 1/2 way through absolutely shocking Servive beware"
"Avoid this company, very bad customer service. I have been left with a bill of £100 to pay from my own pocket due to their bad customer service and unreliable delivery companies that they use. Submit a complaint in November and didn't got sorted. After getting in touch with one of the directors I was sent back to customer service. Very disappointing to see how they treat they customers. AVOID THEM!!"
"Would have given zero stars if possible, as many other people have said once they have your money they dont care! Nightmare experience and they are incompetent. They accept no responsibility for their mess ups and when they keep messing up they essentially say whatever. And eventually when they finally delivered 5 days too late and the day I definitely had to go to work to pay for their doors they would not stop in my front door and my nanny couldn't help them. They refused even though I had waited every other day for them....useless and rude. Read other reviews first!!!"
"Please don’t use them unless you have no choice . I ordered some doors and it took 3 weeks to deliver by someone else . Very poor customer service"
"Extremely painful company to try and deal with, totally failed service all round. If you are thinking of buying something give them a call first to check a) someone actually exists and works there b) they have the item in stock (unlikely) & c) they will be able to honour their delivery commitments. Finally Pay on Credit Card - high chance you will need Section 75 protection Ordered insulation & plasterboard from them for a set delivery date - big and bulky with kerbside delivery so had to ensure someone in. 3.20pm the day before they email (so you better be sure you check emails) they are unable to deliver until the following week. Rearranged for following week, expected delivery but they hadn't even thought about dispatching. 3-4days between email ticket responses. Some 2 weeks later they were again supposed to deliver - Nothing. Zero Communication, Zero delivery. I even gave them a couple of days to get in touch, perhaps apologising but Zilch. Had to pretend on the Live Chat (joke -very slow, low chance of response) to be a new customer just to be able to interact with someone as about an hour ringing the phone line (a Monday mid-morning ) was pointless. Took them another day to refund credit card despite being told to do it that day..."
"Ordered online and item delivery promptly without any trouble."
"Good price, clear delivery date options, delivery on the scheduled day, a very pleasing experience."
"Great choice and excellent prices"
Building Supplies Online (BSO), Oxfordshire is rated 2.23 based on 13 reviews