Building Happy Homes Ltd Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Building Happy Homes Ltd

How would you rate Building Happy Homes Ltd ?

Alexis Fielder
"A wide range of furniture...something for everyone! Very competitive prices. Was given very good advice from Leigh, company salesman...who led me to make a purchase best suited to my needs and budget. An all-round good experience in every detail from start to finish."
"Charged me £720 for a wrong diagnosed problem.left sewage in my garden and next doors.bunch of cowboys and took money out of my account with out my permision."
"CONMEN Turned up hours late to unblock my toilet. Toilet & sink blocked again ten minutes after paying. Been given the round around for 6 days now promising me they will come back out. Never turned up , never rang me once to explain. I have taken time off work and cancelled my plans for days. I have called them asking for a refund, the manager 'Carl' is just ignoring me . Toilet still blocked. Their guarantee means nothing. RUBBISH SERVICE. £220 waste of money. DO NOT USE"
Mrs Karen Broxholme
"Rubbish service. Advertise 90min call out. Plumber turned up 5hrs late. Toilet blocked again 10 mins after he left. Now on day 4 of broken promises to come back and sort it. £220 litrally down the drain. Communication rubbish. DON'T USE!!"
Yvonne Hammond
Unverified Reviewer
"Outside drain blocked and overflowing, we were given a 2 hour time slot engineer arrived within that time. He was helpful and professional. Used a jet to clear the drain and dislodged a lump of fat that was blocking drain. Would recommend this company and would use again."
"A high standard of drain repair. A very dirty job digging down to repair our drains, but our property was left cleaner then when they arrived and we have not had any problems since. Cheers ;)"
"I had a blocked external drain with foul smells, building happy homes attended my property within 90mins, very professional staff well presented and well spoken, my blockage was cleared with the hour and the area was left clean, tidy and sanitised. Also they were able to provide me with a cause of the blockage and provided me with useful information to provent the blockage reoccurring. Excellent service highly recommended. Mr Hughes, Huddersfield."
"Thank you very much to John and Tony, who came to sort out my blocked gully drain this evening at only 75 mnutes notice. Unfotunately, we don't seem to have a manhole on the property, so the blockage had to be jet washed which costs more, but this wasn't their fault. They were very friendly, explained everything in detail and cleared the whole thing in approx 15-20 minutes from arriving and getting the jet washer set up. I would certainly recommend them."
"Very helpful people who go the extra mile for their customers at happy homes amazing service and value for money would highly recommend them to anyone."
"I would like to say thank you to Carl and the team for resolving my emergency blocked drainage situation and taking the time to further uncover the underlying issues which have been causing repeated blockages. Outstanding company A*"
Natalie Louise
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and honest company. Quick response. I was very happy with the work carried out on my blocked drain. I have already recommended your company to my mum as she is having the same problem. I will 100% be using you again. ???? thankyou"
"Building Happy Homes provided an excellent service at a very reasonable rate. They were prompt, tidy and courteous. I would definitely use there service again. Nathalie"
"Very professional and polite I would highly recommend to everyone."
"Thanks for coming out so quickly and unblocking our drain. You are literally life savers!!!!!"
"Building Happy Homes arrived in 20 minutes and another 20 minutes later, our drains were unblocked. Great service, thank you very much!"
Building Happy Homes Ltd is rated 4.20 based on 15 reviews