Builders Marketplace Reviews

of reviewers recommend Builders Marketplace
Read Builders Marketplace Reviews
I have not received my order. Too much time has passed now and I would like to be refunded. I have sent an email 2 days ago regarding this.
Highly recommended. Good quality products at a fraction of price!
Very good product, at a competitive price. Would recommend.
Order placed waited 5 days before contacting the company who informed me that the order was list in transit, so rapid delivery ordered and delivered in 2 days... Two plank's were broken, and luckily i didn't need them...overall my job was able to be completed, but the lost in transit was disappointing...
Excellent service and product. Wood ordered was cut to order perfectly.
Not a good experience delivery date 3-7 days actually 9 days on inspection of the small board 3 of the four corners were damaged in transit as there was no corner protection used together with the cardboard covering was too loose around the board, hence the corner cardboard was all split.
ordering was quick and straight forward scafold board was just what we wanted to decorate our hallway, staircase, and landing. polite delivery guy too very pleased.
Excellent service happy with the delivery, thank you
Great service, delivery was on time and easy off load, I would definitely recommend these guys.
Placed order on 1st August it's now 15th August still waiting for product to arrive, when I rang for an update on my order they said it must have got lost in the post,( 2 foot X 1 foot board ) easy to misplace. This is the second time they asked me to leave a review.will never order or bye from this company ever again ☹️
Very good product very easy to use web site and quick delivery
Was told my delivery was going to be 5 working days to which I was only told 2 days ago it was out of stock an will be back in stock next week, already waited 3 weeks, poor communication only told me cuz I emailed, paid 50 pound delivery to wait 3 weeks, I could of went somewhere else, still waiting for my delivery from the 23rd July, my daughter can't get in her bedroom as I need these materials to make it safe
Are you joking? It's been two weeks and I still havn't received my order. First of all your web site went crazy and multiplied my order by 26! My bank spotted the huge amount and alerted me just in time. Then, unknown to me, it changed my delivery postcode to some random city. I only became aware of this when I tried to track my order and the shipper's web site said the post codes didn't match. Hopefully, my order will arrive after it's travels around the country - last heard of in Edinburgh.
Bought a fire-rated MDF online. Got notifications by texts about progress: order progress, confirmed, ready to dispatch with 48h. All good so far - delivery 3-5 days. After 9 days, nothing turned up. Chased Builders Marketplace by email. Got a reply back with no apology stating item is out of stock and refund process. Why take the order and money from my account when out of stock and send notifications for despatch and nobody there bothered to let the customer know or informed. A waste of my 10 days. Very poor service. Avoid!
Excellent service and value goods bought were top quality and far more expensive when quoted by others
Card payment issue through website Stock levels not accurate on website Delivery late - asked to review but still not received my goods!
Staff were very helpful when I needed a product to be delivered on short notice.
Order went through ok and accepted that it would take 3-7days to be delivered. I received an email on the 7th day to say that the items were out if stock and could not be delivered! Not good customer service!!!
Great service. Great product.
Very good value