Builders Marketplace Reviews

of reviewers recommend Builders Marketplace
Read Builders Marketplace Reviews
Hi good day very happy with the p v c corrugated sheets thank you great value and very god service i am very happy thank you 😊
Good price, fast and economical delivery
Had a problem with damaged board. Builders merchant dealt with it quickly with an acceptable outcome for both of us.
Ordering mode easy delivery on time and very quick. Great service thanks
Very good service and quick delivery - could not be better
Excellent service
Quick delivery, good selection.
The Buffalo Board I ordered was delivered as promised.
Having placed an order and paid for it online. I was informed that delivery would be 3 to 5 working days. I received a phone call 3 days in stating that some of the items were not in stock. because I had ordered 4 matching doors of different sizes I had to cancel order and start searching again . Extremely poor customer service. Would not recommend to anyone.
They had what I wanted I ordered and they delivered prompt proper job
No materials. First told items only partly in stock, then told some were damaged, then told none were available. Currently no idea when items due in, or when I will receive them. Absolute joke.
Awesome!!!
Roofing sheets arrived in super quick time and were perfect for our needs. Even though the screws did not arrive, when I requested a refund this was done swiftly. Great communication throughout and would definitely purchase from here again.
Damaged stock
Competitively priced products and speedy delivery.
It arrived quickly and on time with no problems thanks
Easy ordering system, delivered when it said it would be, if I have a concern it is that the driver could have been a bit more careful removing it from the van, he did damage the corner, would definitely use again.
Very good service from an honest company. When they found my order was substandard, they contacted me immediately and we reached a decision on what was going to happen. The poor quality of the stock they had left, and lack of foreseeable replacements resulted in us agreeing to cancel the order and they refunded me straight away.
Great product, informative website and great delivery !
Exactly what I ordered, quick delivery. Delivery a little expensive in my view but if you had a larger order would be Good value. No complaints
Builders Marketplace is rated 3.87 based on 737 reviews