Builders Merchant Reviews

Read Builders Merchant Reviews

sales@buildersmerchant.com

Builders Marketplace, Merchant House, 44 Berth, Tilbury Docks

Tell us how Builders Merchant made you happy
Didnt deliver on time. Spoke to someone in sales and within two days it miraculously appeared with no prior notice. The courier left two sheets of ply out in the rain so they are now ruined. Not impressed.
Dispatch email was confusing (incorrect order) but they confirmed the correct item had been sent, arrived on time and pleased with the order!
Ordered a Nilfisk wet & dry vacuum. Waited well past the due delivery date only to find the order had been cancelled due to your supply chain. Not good.
Ordered bulk bag of ballast for express delivery (1-2 days). Had to chase order. First lady didn't ring me back. Had to chase next day and I was cut off. I was told a number of times that they needed to speak to the delivery company. Eventually I was told that the suppliers didn't have any in stock and it would be next week. Very poor service.
good price quick delivery
Good service
Ordered a sheet of marine plywood and delivery was 24 hours later. Fantastic service.
fabulous service, great price
Plywood delivered well packed and undamaged. Good quality rich facing. Used this for restoring home staircase.
Easy to purchase on line. No hassle. Goods came well wrapped with no damage. Good delivery too.
I have not received my order, although paid for, due, I believe to courier going to wrong address, i,e NEW COLLEGE COURT, FINCHLEY ROAD, instead of COLLEGE COURT, COLLEGE CRESCENT.
Good overall service. Courier not the best for 1st delivery but 2nd was excellent.
Got my order next day & couldnäó»t be happier. Thanks guys!
I bought two sets of replacement screws for a council wheelie bin because I was unsure of the size needed. Not all the bins in Sheffield have the same size fittings. They arrived very quickly and were simple to fit. Much cheaper than asking the council to repair the bins.
Bought these door sets to go with my upvc doors and the finished product was perfect I am delighted with them
Good service Quality product
Great deal great buy
Just as promised.Local stockists did not have 15mm thickness and would not sell half sheet.
Fab all round...price ...service...quality
In my opinion, the company was great, fast delivery the timber was perfect with no bowing. Also had a few two return and this also was not a problem.
Builders Merchant is rated 3.82 based on 44 reviews