Builders Marketplace Reviews

of reviewers recommend Builders Marketplace
Read Builders Marketplace Reviews
I ordered a wooden board..was meant to be 3-5 days for delivery iwaited almost 2 weeks for me to get the wrong size delivered
I bought two 4x4 sheets of 4mm birch plywood from Builders marketplace. The birch ply was bought in order to make a mural for my baby grand daughters nursery wall so I requested that they select sheets without too many patches. I was delighted with the plywood delivered and would use this company again
Great price , great service .. thankyou
Haven’t actually used the decking boards yet but it was so easy to use the website. Good prices too. Also very happy and surprised at the cost of delivery. So much cheaper than others it was almost unbelievable. Delivered when we were advised it would be. So pleased.
Looked at several sites which were way too expensive bought what I wanted from Builders Marketplace right price quick delivery good service
Two of the three panels have water damage marks
Arrived with damaged corners
Very helpful firm , all questions answers good prices will recommend to friends Even delivered with a friendly face and on time
Initially all well. The product I required was online to order with 3-5 day delivery. After placing the order, I had good communication from the team regarding the order status and was eventually notified the product would be in stock a week later than planned and despatched on express to me. No problem really. Shortly before the despatch date I was called asking to cancel the order as stock didn't arrive and was now on a 12 week lead time. This does cause disruption to the job and I had no option but to cancel and lose the 2 weeks I had already waited. It's a modern issue with companies increasingly advertising stock they don't physically have and are reliant on upstream wholesalers to fulfil orders. I've nothing against the practice provided that your stock levels reflect a passthrough of the wholesalers inventory, i.e. you need a live feed / daily from their inventory management system to ensure what you advertise is accurate. TL:DR, the customer service was fine but let down by not being able to fulfil the order placed. Disappointing to not be told sooner.
Very good pricing and excellent service. The delivery arrived 2 days earlier than I expected.
Quickly delivered, only thing that could have been better is receiving a call/email/text to let me when it would be delivered.
It is hard to describe perfection in mere words. The lady I dealt with, ( I only know her as Molly) deserves special praise as she went above and beyond that which I expected when the carrier of the wood ordered did not come up to any level of competence.
Disappointed with order every pice of panelling was damaged. Won’t be using again
Highly recommend! Very good quality .
I'm very pleased with the 9mm birch plywood, which was delivered by a very nice man who couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you, Builders Marketplace!
Still not got my order
Good quality panelling, and delivered on time
Slight delay with the delivery every thing els was top notch. Thank you. P N Sellars.
Really disappointed… As a non tradesman I was seeking the advice of the sales person as to what I needed… I asked a number of times if ‘this was everything I needed to complete the project’ to be advised ‘yes, it was’… I placed the order and booked in the tradesman who arrived to inform me we need additional materials costing an additional £200. I called back the sales person at builders marketplace only to be told ‘I should have known what I needed’
Very quick delivery and changed my order easily when i ordered incorrectly
Builders Marketplace is rated 3.87 based on 737 reviews