Build Warranty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Build Warranty
Read Build Warranty Reviews

About Build Warranty:

UK's Leading Structural Warranty Specialist - Full Market Comparison - Lowest Premiums Guaranteed.

02039665409

info@buildwarranty.co.uk

7-8 Delta Bank Road
Metro Riverside
Tyne and Wear
NE11 9DJ

Tell us how Build Warranty made you happy
Build Warranty were able to provide an easily accessible and cost effective solution when I urgently and unexpectedly needed to replace the Latent Defects Policy on a new build property. I had explored various options in a tricky situation, but Build Warranty understood what was required and came up with the goods! Thank you!
Excellent Service!
Andrew Dyson exceptional.
Saved us time and money shopping around. No hassle and easy to work with.
Clear and honest advice, not what we are used to from our last Brokers
We nearly lost the sale of our house but Build Warranty managed to arrange a restrospective warranty for us just in time. Thank you..
Andrew has provided an exceptional service under very tight time contraints. We were selling our property and found the latent defect insurance provider had gone into liquidation. We needed to obtain replacement cover not really knowing what we were doing in a very quick timescale. Andrew helped to provide the necessary information for the new provider, which we didn't have the knowledge or expertise to provide. He kept us updated on progress and ensured that the new provider met our timescales. I can't speak highly enough of the service provided and would definately recommend.
Having done a little bit of research myself, the quote from BW came back as very competitive. I am new to property development and Andrew was very helpful - answering my many questions promptly and explaining things I wasn't sure about.
Friendly staff and efficient service levels
Shopping around for warranties in past was a real hassle. Build Warranty's platform was easy to use and provided all of the comparisons we needed within days. Definitely recommended.
Came back with the best price and got our warranty cover in place quickly. Sound technical advice. Will work with them on all our future project”. They were surprisingly knowledgeable about the panellised system we are using.
Provided a good market price. Efficient service. I have no hesitations in recommending Build Warranty to others.
Great from start to end. Easy to work with. Good communication.
The lowest premium by far for like for like cover. Great service and advice. We'll done!
Build Warranty is rated 4.94 based on 54 reviews