Build Warranty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Build Warranty
Read Build Warranty Reviews

About Build Warranty:

UK's Leading Structural Warranty Specialist - Full Market Comparison - Lowest Premiums Guaranteed.

02039665409

info@buildwarranty.co.uk

7-8 Delta Bank Road
Metro Riverside
Tyne and Wear
NE11 9DJ

Tell us how Build Warranty made you happy
Professional and friendly.
We were very pleased with your level of service and the speed to managed to turn things around. Highly recommended.
Our premiums had increase by nearly 40% with our original provider and Build Warranty gave us impartial advice and explained the changes in the 2020 market and found us an alternative who ended up being what we used to pay. Well done!
Andrew and his team were outstanding in finding the right policy for my situation, extremely professional service and responded to my every query quickly, if you are considering a company to help you then look no further, I’d highly recommend this company
It's the first time I've used Build Warranty. They searched the market for me and found the lowest premium. I would definitely recommend them.
We used to use NHBC until we realised that there were good alternative at much lower rates thanks to you guys.
Very professional and quick to respond
The survey of our property took longer than we expected but BW guided us through the process very well.
Our project was a barn conversion and many of the Providers wouldn't provider cover. Build Warranty found us a reputable Insurer that provided the cover that we needed. I'm not sure what we would have done without them. Thank you!
Build Warranty guided us through the process and obtain the cover the allowed us to sell our property.
Build Warranty worked with our interests in mind and negotiated the lowest premiums for us taking the hassle away from us speaking to several Providers about the same thing. They made it simple. Great service. Well done.
Very Happy, Thank you! I am in the process of selling my home and at the last minute my lawyer told me that the new buyers wouldn’t complete unless we had a warranty in place. I called Build Warranty and the next day they had a quote for me. The price was reasonable, and now the completion went through. Very Happy, Thank you!
Build Warranty were able to provide an easily accessible and cost effective solution when I urgently and unexpectedly needed to replace the Latent Defects Policy on a new build property. I had explored various options in a tricky situation, but Build Warranty understood what was required and came up with the goods! Thank you!
Excellent Service!
Andrew Dyson exceptional.
Saved us time and money shopping around. No hassle and easy to work with.
Clear and honest advice, not what we are used to from our last Brokers
We nearly lost the sale of our house but Build Warranty managed to arrange a restrospective warranty for us just in time. Thank you..
Andrew has provided an exceptional service under very tight time contraints. We were selling our property and found the latent defect insurance provider had gone into liquidation. We needed to obtain replacement cover not really knowing what we were doing in a very quick timescale. Andrew helped to provide the necessary information for the new provider, which we didn't have the knowledge or expertise to provide. He kept us updated on progress and ensured that the new provider met our timescales. I can't speak highly enough of the service provided and would definately recommend.
Having done a little bit of research myself, the quote from BW came back as very competitive. I am new to property development and Andrew was very helpful - answering my many questions promptly and explaining things I wasn't sure about.
Build Warranty is rated 4.95 based on 66 reviews