Buff Naked Butlers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Buff Naked Butlers

Tell us how Buff Naked Butlers made you happy

"Our buff naked butler was Kieren. He did the cocktail masterclass with us and played lots of games. He made our evening so much fun and was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Not only was he cute but a genuine down to earth nice guy."
"Lewis our butler made the 1st surprise of the day fantastic for my sister. Our butler was professional, charming, friendly and sociable. I would recommend Lewis and Buff Naked Butlers to anyone who wants a butler for their party or event. Every guest commented on how brilliant our butler was."
"Liam was fantastic, he did everything we asked of him. The bride to be loved the surprise. Thank you x"
"Professional, charming and did I mention sexy?!!!"
"Brilliant wouldn't hesitate to use the service again. Our bride had an awesome surprise. Our butler was a gem. Has really opened up our eyes to using the service for birthdays & special occasions, not just hen parties."
"We were a Hen party of 32 with mixed expectations! Our butler was Rob, who was brilliant, very entertaining and lots of fun. We all really enjoyed ourselves thanks very much. Also thanks to Ross who sorted out all our requests at such short notice :)"
"From start to finish we was constantly laughing, playing games and just having fun! We had Tomas as our butler and he was a laugh totally made my sisters hen do! 👍"
"Very professional, friendly, helpful and great fun!!"
"Customer service was fantastic in the run up to the event. Everyone had an amazing time on the day, the butler kept everyone entertained with fun and games and was super fit ❤️"
"Top Service which is a must at any Hen Party in order to provide such alot of laughs!!! Matt D is a TopNaked Butler!!!"
"Very happy hens Graham H and Mark R provided a 100% fantastic service for my daughters hen weekend. The cocktail masterclass and party games were well organised and great fun. All the ladies were particularly impressed with Mark R as it was his first night. Totally fab and thoroughly recommended for a perfect night. Thanks boys. You put a smile on our faces for sure!"
"Absolutely amazing , the butlers were both very good at mingling with the crowd and they made my daughters 21st perfect x"
"Our butler in the buff kieran was fantastic, was a big hit with the ladies and we would defo book him again."
"5* service. Booked Graham for my sisters surprise 30th birthday weekend! Graham was amazing he entertained everyone and got everyone involved couldn't fault him. Best butler I have ever booked before thanks again ????????"
"We were all extremely satisfied with both our butlers. They were early for the booking, made an effort to get to know us all, the were very friendly and interactive and really helped the whole evening be loads of fun. My friends and I have used Butlers in the Buff many times and I can honestly say this was one of our best experiences."
"Both butlers great with communication before arrival..... very polite and attentive.... couldn't have picked two better lads. Really fun and upbeat....all the girls loved them! Top service!"
"The butler jay was amazing.He arrived on time,polite and courteous a real gentleman.We had an amazing night and the butler lived up to our expectations by playing games ,serving drinks .. List goes on.I will be recommending him and this agency to others ."
"Thom was fantastic and a great sport, all hens commented that they thought he was the best butler they'd experienced (and between us we've seen many!) Please thank him again he was fantastic and a real pro. Also- his picture does not do him justice! Angie"
"The butlers really helped make the party a success. My guests loved having them there as they were making cocktails, socialising and even helped with the bbq. They were great!"
"Lewis arrived in plenty of time, after texting me beforehand. He was very discreet coming in and the hens loved him. (They're still talking about him!)"
Buff Naked Butlers is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews