Buff Naked Butlers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Buff Naked Butlers

Tell us how Buff Naked Butlers made you happy

Telephone
Cheryl Dobinson
"Gary was fantastic from start to finish smiled through out and was naughty when needed lol served drinks and food and played a game called Suck and Blow which had us all in fits of laughter Brilliant"
Joanne Heath
"Amazing service! everyone loved our hot butler Chris x"
"5* service. Booked Graham for my sisters surprise 30th birthday weekend! Graham was amazing he entertained everyone and got everyone involved couldn't fault him. Best butler I have ever booked before thanks again ????????"
"The Customer service was absolutely fantastic. They were flexible and did all they could to ensure I got the right Butler to suit my occasion. The Butler (Chris) was amazing very professional and had the party buzzing and heated from the moment he stepped in."
"Great lads, Tom and Jo. 2 good looking, fine young men. Very obliging, having lots of pictures taken, and you can touch (huge smile here). The perfect addition to my Daughters pre wedding garden party. A lot of giddy ladies making the most of having these charming chaps wandering around serving food and drinks. Nothing was too much trouble for either of them, all I we had to do was ask. Thank you guys x"
"Fantastic communication, really easy to book. Our butler Paul was so friendly and a good sport, he put everyone at ease and made our bride-to-be’s night!"
"Perfect service from the start! From booking right through to the night everything went smoothly and with ease. Our butler Jacob was fantastic and managed to control 30 ladies! His cocktail making masterclass was excellent, his knowledge was excellent and the games were perfect! Everyone enjoyed the night! Would definitely recommend and book again in the future"
"Amazing service! everyone loved our hot butler Chris x"
"Took control of the event, got everyone involved, had everyone laughing and relaxed in no time! Came up with drinking games and other games to play which involved the butlers. An overall fun and fab experience!"
"Kieran was really friendly and made us all Giggle, professional and a good laugh, The picture of the butler sent to me the week before wasn’t Kieran but someone called Andrew, everyone was happy eaither way, worth the money and the bride was definitely surprised!!!"
"Not quite sure what I was expecting before I booked but absolutely fantastic, brilliant service from start to finish. I would highly recommend Alexi as your butler for the evening. We had lots going on throughout our hen weekend but Alexi was the highlight for every single hen, not just the bride, who of course had no idea he was coming! Professional and admired by us all. Accommodating, endearing and overall the best we could have asked for. A credit to Buff Naked Butlers Thank you Alexi"
"Not quite sure what I was expecting before I booked but absolutely fantastic, brilliant service from start to finish. I would highly recommend Alexi as your butler for the evening. We had lots going on throughout our hen weekend but Alexi was the highlight for every single hen, not just the bride, who of course had no idea he was coming! Professional and admired by us all. Accommodating, endearing and overall the best we could have asked for. A credit to Butlers in the Buff Thank you Alexi"
"Fantastic service from start to end. Russell and George went above and beyond what we expected and nothing was to much for either of them. They made the hen do such a success!"
"Excellent service from start to finish, Very handsome, polite and professional butler. I would definitely use Buff Naked Butlers again, their prices were competitive, service was brilliant, the process was simple and easy to use and they matched my specifications spot on."
"Brilliant guy, brilliant cocktail, brilliant party games. Couldnt have asked for more!"
"Brilliant great professional service."
"Our butler was amazing, had a variety of games to play and made sure there was always a drink in our hands! Would definitely book Buff Naked Butlers again in the future."
"We had simon and he was great. So polite, great host and we all had a fab time for a hen do. Buff naked butlers were really helpful and alwayd responded quickly when i had a query. Would definitely recommend and book again!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Good communication throughout. The butler Kieren we had made our night so much fun and enjoyable."
"Our buff naked butler was Kieren. He did the cocktail masterclass with us and played lots of games. He made our evening so much fun and was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Not only was he cute but a genuine down to earth nice guy."
"Lewis our butler made the 1st surprise of the day fantastic for my sister. Our butler was professional, charming, friendly and sociable. I would recommend Lewis and Buff Naked Butlers to anyone who wants a butler for their party or event. Every guest commented on how brilliant our butler was."
Buff Naked Butlers is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews