BudgetAir.co.uk Reviews

1% of reviewers recommend BudgetAir.co.uk

Tell us how BudgetAir.co.uk made you happy

Over a week
"I HAVE SUBMITTED THE BELOW TO RESOLVER Dear Sir / Madam, I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Travel Agents The issue that I have experienced was: FRAUD!!! Their IATA liscence belongs to another company - everywhere says they are a scam. We booked and both Claire and I tripled checked booking before paying. Without doubt our RETURN TRIP from UK was 17th July. We have just printed e-TICKET as we fly to UK on Saturday. To ou HORROR the ticket reads 17Th June!! We phoned to change flight - the woman was rude, evassive and unhelpful - they want R26 000 from us to change flight to what we origonally booked. THIS IS FRAUD!!! WE CANNOT AFFORD THAT and may have to stay behind in South Africa and miss my neice's wedding. This meant that ITS URGENT AS IF NOT RESOLVED BY SATURDAY WE WILL MISS MY NEICE'S WEDDING OUR RETURN FLIGHT IS INCORRECT - WE BOOKED 17TH JULY RETURN NOT 17TH JUNE WE TRIPLE CHECKED BEFORE BOOKING HELP DESPERATE WE TRIED TO ADD THE E-TICKET IT WONT LOAD CHANGE OUR RETURN FLIGHT TO WHAT WE BOOKED WE HAVE PHONED, BEEN IN TEARS, THEY ARE RUDE AND UNHELPFUL WE NEED TO KNOW IT WILL BE DONE BEFORE WE LEAVE ON SATURDAY OR THAT IT WILL HAPPEN WHILE WE ARE AWAY I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account. Yours faithfully, TRACEY COLLIS Booking Reference BZA1633822 36 BURG STREET, 702 NAMAQUA HOUSE CAPE TOWN WESTERN PROVINCE 8000"
Are you BudgetAir.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Administration fee is steep: 55 pounds and it is on top of the fees charged by the airline! In other words, it is sometimes cheaper to buy a new ticket rather than amend your previous one! To do it some justice, customer service is prompt and polite."
"Scam company. Take your money but dont answer phones ir emails. Be careful. DO NOT BOOK WITH BUDJETAIR."
"Even one star is more. cheats based in India. Bookings shall not be confirmed and refunds made for significantly lesser amount. Stay away."
"My Booking no. is BUK-13315094 they are not refunding my money.....its been really a lot of days."
"Complete rip off! We booked a flight with them and never received an e-mail. The next day we noticed in their website that they cancelled the booking. Returned the payment 12 euros less! Would not respond to phone calls for hours. Stay away!"
"This is absolutely unacceptable! I receive an e-mail 3 days ago in which it says that my airline has changed the flight schedule by adding a 24h delay on the outbound trip and almost 20 on the return. This caused me a lot of problems already. I've made a refund request 3 days ago on BudgetAir..co.uk site and even on email. No answer. I've called then 3 times, one of them on the energency line - no answer. I queued 30min, wasted lot of money and no answer. It just feels like a phantom company, a scam. I strongly recommend to look for another agency!"
"I booked a ticket with them and got the confirmation email. A very next morning a received an email that my booking is cancelled. I tired to contact with the serval times but no answer. They took my money and they they didn’t refund me. This is fake and scam website. Where we have to complain and claim back our money. Plzzzz help"
"Budget air is scam! I booked and paid yesterday 18th Apr 2019 and today when i emailed to ask where is my tickets they said sorry airline cancelled it! When i asked why? they did not have any answer and when i call to their head office the employee who was the manager also said the money is with airline and then again he said the money is with bank and all the time giving me stupid technical ticketing answers!!! (I worked for many years in Airfrance / KLM as KAM and i have a very wide ticketing knowledge and procetures! I am sorry for the stupid decision i made!"
"I've booked a ticket on October last year and canceled it November 1st until now I didn't receive the refund, I called them several times emailed them all the time, and they keep on giving me next to next week, within 6 weeks and so on... I don't think these guys are any trustworthy..."
"Scam company, never paid the airline and I couldn't board a flight. Avoid like fire"
"This site is a scam Having had my return flight final leg cancelled by the airline and having had them send me a note apologising and confirming I was entitled to a refund, I have tried to get in touch with this company but its impossible They refuse to answer my emails, they don't pick up the phone, they are effectively thieves"
"When I went to the airport, I discovered that they were fraudsters. The airline told me they had canceled my reservation. I contacted them a lot to retrieve my money and so far there is no reply."
"Booked A flight Bristol to Zagreb Via Brussels. The Bristol to Brussels leg of the journey has been cancelled - I found out about this myself not from Budget air - who on there website still have the full journey, but the airline only have me down for Brussels to Zagreb. They are now uncontactable - won't answer the phone and E-mails are ignored. The airline can't do anything as I (stupidly) didn't book direct. Why do Skyscanner use this company, they are appalling."
"Trustpilot reviews Categories My Reviews My Settings Help LOG OUT Alternate Text Allan Maltby TH For companies Your review counts! You reviewed BudgetAir.com Allan Maltby Allan Maltby 1 review N/A, TH Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Just now I have never had to write a bad review… I have never had to write a bad review about any company until I used budget air. I booked a return flight from Phuket to Kl. First of all I had to chase them up to issue the outbound flight. Then they issued no return flight ticket but assured me all was ok including on booking saying I could check in. I arrived at airport for return flight and was told company not followed through on booking. I then tried calling emergency contact number with no answer. I was told by airline I could not fly unless I paid 400 pounds for the return flight. I had to book return through a different company. To date I have written to them asking for refund for the return flight but they do no reply to any emails and not answer phone. Now trying to pursue through credit card company. I advise all to stay clear of this company"
"Costs to call them extortionate"
"Awful.....dreadful.....only used them once and won’t use them ever again. I booked a return flight to Paris, was promptly informed that the return flight was no longer available and that I would receive a refund. Which I did.....but only for the return flight, not the outgoing. What use is a flight to Paris without one to come back? I have said without the return leg I don’t want the outgoing but I have had no responses to any of the emails I have sent. Terrible customer service. They might be a good option when booking flights.....but only if there are no problems and you don’t need their customer service."
"Worst Flight Booking service i have ever used in my life. Please stay away from them and save your money and time. Terrible and i dont know how their business is still running"
"DO NOT USE - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE I booked a flight approximately six months ago with Budget Air, the airline they used was Jet Airways. With the issues Jet Airways are having, they have been emailing me for the last few weeks with cancellation and rescheduling changes. I have been attempting to contact Budget Air for over two weeks, I have called their customer service number every day, at least four times, and been on hold for over 20 minutes each time. I have sent seven emails, to receive one reply with a different customer service number, which again got no response. Finally today someone answered, to confirm yes the flight was cancelled, and they would contact me at some point within 24 hours to discuss if I'm entitled to a refund. My response was not particularly kind!!! Why would I not be entitled to a refund when they have booked my flight with a company cancelling most of it's flights for the last month!!!! I am now waiting to see if I will receive a refund, whilst hoping the prices don't go up more for my flight in a week!!! USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE, POOR COMMUNICATION - AVOID"
"Absolutely horrific experience - if there was a negative number, would happily change it from 1 to -100. Had to change flight due to sickness. Provided with incorrect phone numbers, unreachable through emails and when they did eventually respond it was from some call centre in India with no understanding of the situation and the number in the UK - they don't even bother responding! Ticket totally wasted. Do not bother with this site. Go to the trusted ones like Expedia or Opodo. Now they know how to do their job. Learnt my lesson!"
BudgetAir.co.uk is rated 1.07 based on 75 reviews