Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"I ordered a Folding Hunter Knife which arrived within 24 hours of purchase and was exactly as described. It is superb quality and was beautifully engraved. The knife was very well packaged and presented in a high quality tin box. This item represents excellent value for money and was worth every penny. Do not hesitate to purchase from The Buck-Store you will not be disappointed. This is a store you can trust !"
"Great knife, a must have for any collector. Knife itself gets five star, great finish and weight, really nice to hold in your hand. Review overall is four stars, as the insert inside the tin, in which the knife rests is very poor quality and fell apart first time I took the knife out."
"An excellent product delivered promptly."
"Very fast delivery, excellent buck 110 ! Good price"
"Easy site to navigate and add custom engravings to your chosen blade. Very prompt delivery and a quality product"
"The knife is awesome, the bad thing was the place that I had to pick my knife from. A bit shady and messy kiosk."
"very professional."
"Happy with product but we were misled by free postage incentive which apparently was not the case for items which may already be discounted."
"Super quick delivery and excellent product...really top quality"
"Quality product (with free sharpening block!!!), which arrived quickly. Excellent service. Would definitely use this company again."
"High quality and beautiful knife -- and I really appreciated the note from the makers with the story of their Christian beliefs and business ethos. Thanks!"
"Excellent knife"
"Purchased two buck pocket knives . Buck supposed to be made in USA . These were stamped on base of blade China . Purchased buck as supposed to be very good quality made in USA . Not China . Customers be careful"
"Excellent knife Excellent service Engraved and sent within 24 hours"
"Buck store have a brilliant customer service I dropped my knife and broke the tip. I sent it to them and they fixed it for me at no cost just postage, I had a torch on my knife and they even replaced the battery for me The quality of their knives are brilliant. I love my knife so much I bought another one as a gift for somebody else."
"5 Star in all departments."
"Prompt delivery and good product."
"Easy checkout process, good communication and speedy delivery."
"Very easy process, ordered one day, arrived within a few days. The knife was perfect and my instructions regarding having it engraved in a certain font were met. Outstanding service !!!"
"The quality of the knife is exceptional The ordering of the knife was so simple and the delivery was fast even with having it engraved I’m a very happy customer"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 326 reviews