Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Excellent service and very quick response to a query I raided. Will definitely recommend and use again."
"Bought the Buck 550-2, what a superb piece of engineering, blade was dull when arrived but a quick hone on a diamond xtra fine and soon became a scalpel, have used on rope card leather and electric fence wire, still razor sharp, the service from 365 group is outstanding, with fast despatch and delivery, well packed, I'm so glad I purchased this knife from suppliers, well worth the money ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰"
"Good service, love the knife"
"Great product. However the product discription said that it would include a pouch to hold the knife in and this wasn’t included."
"Fantastic products. Fantastic quick service!"
"Very pleased with product"
"Very good quality product bought as a gift. Engraving expertly done by laser. Next day delivery without request. Perfect"
"very fast efficient service of a top quality product , I ordered a puma prince at the same time I ordered the buck I collect quality knifes, the puma being twice the price than the buck knife on inspection the buck knife was flawless top quality the puma on the other hand, I found faults although minor but faults all the same , many thanks. Regards Steve."
"Extremely happy with my buck 546..100% will not be buying my future knives elsewhere,super fast delivery,great product,what’s not to love๐Ÿ˜Š"
"I bought the Solo, and when it arrived I was very happy. The knife itself was quite small but had the quality you'd expect from an expensive larger item. The blade unfolds nicely and is sharp. The handle is comfortable and when folded, sits nicely in your hand or pocket. I've now bought 3 Buck knives and didn't find anything to complain about with any of them."
"Perfect experience. Would use again without a doubt."
"The Whole ordering process was superb.. Easy! And my chosen knife is excellent.. Thank you!"
"Buck-store.co.uk do what I expect from an online shop: 1. - Good Prices 2. - Quick Service 3. - Well packaged 4. - That little something more (a small sharpening stone) The only thing I have not tested is their complaints / returns department - because I didn't need to!!."
"great product and great service will have no problem making another purchase"
"The knife that I purchased was a gift for my brother, he was delighted with it, the engraving was great and theservice was spot on."
"Perfecton, both in knife quality and service. Will defiantly buy from Buck Store again"
"Great delivery time and it's a replacement knife as I was so pleased with the 1st one I owned."
"Great product & service"
"Very helpful and great service even on a bankhholiday weekend"
"Great service prompt delivery very happy with the item which was as described will certainly buy again"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 360 reviews