Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"User friendly website, current in stock items, fast email confirmayion, good appropriate size packaging and prompt delivery. Bought my first Buck folding hunter over 35 years ago and still with me. New slim 110 light, sturdy and blade sharp as a razor. Excellent. Thanks."
"A very efficient service. My only criticism is that some Buck Knives sold are made in China and not the USA. It would be great if country of manufacture was stated."
"A beautiful, high quality knife. An excellent gift, which was really quickly dispatched. I am absolutely delighted with it."
"I have purchased a buck knife in the past and one last week for my son excellent knife and service as well"
"Bang on"
"It's a Christmas present, it's a buck tho so they'll be over the moon about it."
"Get bucked up with a new Buck !! I did."
"Bought as a Christmas present. I am sure the hubby will love it."
"EXCEPTIONAL customer service & products. I ordered an engraved knife for my boyfriend's Christmas present - not only did it arrive the next day (beautifully packaged!) but the product itself (and the engraving) is amazing quality. Thank you SO much."
"Had one of your knifes before and lost it.... Amazing how you come to depend on something that is utterly dependable..... Quality second to none..."
"promt delivery after placing order,great service."
"Very fast delivery with a professional service!"
"Always great quality. Fast service"
"Ordered a knife for my brothers 30th (with laser engraving) and was extremely happy with the product and how quick it arrived."
"Quick service, nice knife. Bit heavy but lots of steel there so should last a lifetime"
"i was bit stuck choosing , rang customer services and was helful ! happy with my order and fast delivery! thank you"
"Great quick service"
"I am ever so pleased with the item. I also phoned the office for advice on which item to choose. The lady was extremely helpful and patient!"
"Absolutely fantastic product and engraving would definitely buy from again and recommend A+++"
"Fast service good item will use again"
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 326 reviews