Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy

"Top quality knife with top quality customer service. Can’t think of anything but positive experience from Buck"
"This is my first Buck knife,very happy best I ever have"
"Bought this knife as a present for my partner, he was more than made up with it, the engraving service is an added bonus. Would definitely recommend this product, the quality is excellent and is value for money."
"I have bought a few knives from this site and the ease of ordering and ease of adding the inscription to the blade is a great addition. The added bonus of the forever guarantee is great..."
"Very prompt delivery and quality is what you would expect from a Buck product"
"Purchased a knife, which turned out to be unsuitable for intended use. Process of the following return and refund was easy, but took a little bit longer than I am used to with other companies. Despite this, I have no reason to complain and will certainly be purchasing from them again."
"Quick response excellent product very pleased many thanks pat"
"Great pen knife. Just right for the pocket."
"Really pleased with my purchase. Quality item, fast delivery."
"I ordered an engraved knife as a retirement gift for a work colleague. It arrived within 48 hours and everyone here was extremely impressed by the quality of the product itself, as well as the engraving. A fabulous, high quality gift that I would recommend to anyone."
"A great selection of beautiful knives, including classics such as the Buck 110 folding knife, which I remember so fondly from my childhood. The prices are good, they offer engraving (which was done very well on my knife), and they even included a free whetstone, which was a nice little bonus! Great company!"
"Fast delivery and a Quality product"
"As always great quality and rapid delivery"
"Quick delivery, lovely knife! You know what your buying with a buck I would love a hole for a lanyard tho! It’s missing on most of your models!"
"Bought a knife from yous and I must say that I'm a very satisfied customer, the build quality is of a high standard therefore I would highly recommend this store"
"Purchased from Buck-Store and received very good service. Pricing very competitive and staff very helpful. Would use them again."
"First time ordering from Buck store UK, a good selection of products to choose from, my choice was a Buck canoe pocket knife which was delivered quickly. Happy to recommend Buck store UK"
"I bought the 110 buck knife and sheath , and I am very pleased with them. The knife is a very strong usable tool, and with the sheath it fastens to the belt perfectly, thank you."
"Very quick processing and delivery. Unfortunately however, the free sharpening stone that was shipped with the order was not secured properly. It shook loose from its flimsy cardboard tube and ended up scraping/damaging the leather sheath which was a bit disappointing. The product itself was great and exactly as expected but I hope the seller uses a different method to secure the free sharpening stones in transit."
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 360 reviews