BTCapital Reviews

of reviewers recommend BTCapital

info@btcapital.me

Tell us how BTCapital made you happy
Useful information and reviews are regularly given. Active savings now a useful addition for uncertain times.
Reliable, informative and easy to use. I have been delighted with the service, responses, attention to detail and direct answers to specific questions during many years of being a client.
On all dealings & instructions, over many years, have never had the need to complain about any aspect of our relationship. What I require gets done, no ifs or buts. I give them my highest recommendation.
Excellent way to buy shares. App is so easy to use!!
Good support feedback and information received. Everything runs like clockwork
In general the guidance is clear and easy to understand giving a balanced view of the facts or possible future conditions in the investment business. Business information is easy to find and well summarised.
btcapital is the best treading platform by far that I have Seen, Same day withdrawal is great, the platform is easy to use and gives decent information on shares etc. Recommended.
Adam my account manager was super helpful and helped me massively today over the phone. He was professional and called me back when he said he would. Top service Man.
Amazing support, very happy with Mike as my account manager. Easy to contact BTcapital Support and always very prompt. Easy to add and withdraw funds and very good trading platforms.
I loved everything about btcapital: the trading platform, the support and the ease of depositing and withdrawing. I don't know why it has taken me so long to find them.
As a bit of a novice investor I had a question about a forthcoming trading event ue which I put in the chat facility. After a couple of minutes wait an agent, started the dialogue and dealt with my question professionally and satisfactorily.
My account manager was very helpful. He was very patient with my many questions about the platform and walked me through the process.
I have found BTCapital quick to answer queries via the phone and online chat. Both times they were able to answer my questions quickly.
Great platform,information,charting,analysis,fast execution. I used a demo account for a long time before opening my live account, whilst most platforms don't offer it at all.
BTCapital is rated 4.64 based on 39 reviews