BTCapital Reviews

of reviewers recommend BTCapital

info@btcapital.me

Tell us how BTCapital made you happy
So glad we have our pensions in their capable hands. Really easy to set up a trading account. Emails are helpful and website easy to navigate.
We've been with btcapital for 7 years now.Totally happy with the way they handled our account. Always at the end of a phone to answer any questions we needed to ask ( and there were many). Never wait longer than 2minutes to get through. Thoroughly happy with the way the fund managers have distributed our funds and even in this hard year, they have excelled themselves. They always keep us up to date with what the markets are doing.
Useful information and reviews are regularly given. Active savings now a useful addition for uncertain times.
Reliable, informative and easy to use. I have been delighted with the service, responses, attention to detail and direct answers to specific questions during many years of being a client.
On all dealings & instructions, over many years, have never had the need to complain about any aspect of our relationship. What I require gets done, no ifs or buts. I give them my highest recommendation.
Excellent way to buy shares. App is so easy to use!!
Good support feedback and information received. Everything runs like clockwork
Level of service is tip top and I particularly like the detailed and 24 hours change provided on each asset. Some times the level of information provided and pushed at you is overwhelming, however you could view this as a positive or negative, is too much info a bad thing?
In general the guidance is clear and easy to understand giving a balanced view of the facts or possible future conditions in the investment business. Business information is easy to find and well summarised.
btcapital is the best treading platform by far that I have Seen, Same day withdrawal is great, the platform is easy to use and gives decent information on shares etc. Recommended.
Adam my account manager was super helpful and helped me massively today over the phone. He was professional and called me back when he said he would. Top service Man.
Amazing support, very happy with Mike as my account manager. Easy to contact BTcapital Support and always very prompt. Easy to add and withdraw funds and very good trading platforms.
In Jan on oneof these .. forums ..mentioned about Yuan coin link..which says register your details.. I followed the link ..and then it lead to BTCAPITAL.ME..They used another website to divert trafic..Once you open the account..they give something called company credit..please dont take it..this is where you loose control over the profit and here is the T&C.. The Turnover will be calculated unless said otherwise in writing by BTCapital management as such: (Total Investment + Total Credit) X 50,000 = Volume requirement). This is what should be worried about when you taking their credit..Assuming you invested 100+100 (their credit)x50000= With $100 HOW YOU REACH 10s million volume.. I have invested lets say 3500 including their money 1500$..NOW THE ACCOUNT BALANCE IN 3 MONTHS IS 9200..When I asked to withdrw the funds..I can take my initial investment back,,,if I want more.. Apart from regular calls about special promotion..Bitcoin/Pfizer/Cola..invest today 4k we will top it up with 2k.. Now I have do 175 million trade volume..Assuming they get only 1% of 175 million trade..to get your money back..you have to make them earn 1.75 million dollors before you take any of your profits..be careful with these guys..By investing my money in the account for three months I have a volume of 23,990..Do you still wan to trade here? if yes..All the best..
I loved everything about btcapital: the trading platform, the support and the ease of depositing and withdrawing. I don't know why it has taken me so long to find them.
As a bit of a novice investor I had a question about a forthcoming trading event ue which I put in the chat facility. After a couple of minutes wait an agent, started the dialogue and dealt with my question professionally and satisfactorily.
My account manager was very helpful. He was very patient with my many questions about the platform and walked me through the process.
I have found BTCapital quick to answer queries via the phone and online chat. Both times they were able to answer my questions quickly.
Great and prompt service, very knowledgeable and helpful.
Great platform,information,charting,analysis,fast execution. I used a demo account for a long time before opening my live account, whilst most platforms don't offer it at all.
BTCapital is rated 4.64 based on 39 reviews