BT Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
Ad Looking for similar companies? ? Adverts from our client network
"BT have just upgraded my broadband, during the upgrade there was an accidental break in service. I reported this at about 1700 on 27 December. A smart engineer arrived at 1100 on 28 December and tracked the fault back from the house to the cabinet, including checking the incoming wiring. All was fixed by 1230. First rate service. I also ended up with a SIM card that I didn't need, this was cancelled with a minimum of fuss. Thank you BT"
Are you BT? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great customer service and assistance setting up my new Sim!"
"Wide range of products and services. They have the best up to date equipment and services"
"it was amazing service"
"After Virgin Media cancelled seven different dates to install broadband in our new house, BT gave us a date 4 weeks ahead, knot to it, came and we've had a good service ever since. I'm usually a complainer, but in this case... BT did well."
"great flexible service"
"We spoke to bt.and the phone call was very helpful,and after a slight problem they were very good and quick to get my needs sorted,very effectively."
"QUICK AND HELPFULL"
"Problems getting Internet fo our deaf daughter and her husband"
"They provided good advice and my product was sent quickly"
"the cjustomer services were efficiant and very professional i received the help i required and my sim cards were recieved bext day ."
"great customer service just now by Josh in your Accrington Billing Centre. Needs a pat on the back/well done from his line manager"
"BTCare are awsome at customer service, no fault"
"I reported my problem and a couple of hours later it was fixed! Brilliant customer service from the call centre :)"
"The one that is the best money earning"
"Daytime help line (Doncaster) was great. No stupid list of idiot things to do. Tested line, very slow, engineer arranged for next day, arrived early, fixed 3 potential problems, including new master socket. Wireless fibre broadband speed went from 4 mbps to 40+ mbps. Very pleased but this problem had been there for a long time and should have been fixed when infinity was installed. Indian chat help online was next to useless."
"We needed wifi for our cottage in Norfolk and BT were the only answer all those other provider were no where to be seen with the professionalism and network. Great service and great connection. Well done BT and Open Reach!!"
"Good online service."
"Like all broadband providers, BT is not perfect but so far in the few months I have been with them, they have been excellent in resolving the few issues I have had. The UK technical team have been brilliant, taking just a few days to resolve issues I have had with the apps ect. I was with VM for 20 years mainly because I worked for them, but their customer service is no better than BT and I find BT product easier to use and more inline with what an average user would need"
"Describe everything about new contract in detail , explain well the advantages and disadvantages in a very good way ."
BT is rated 1.46 based on 241 reviews